BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Alright, for the longest time I've been meaning to do a little spring-cleaning in my character roster, and in doing so I'll be dropping four of my characters completely. If somebody else wants to pick them up, they are:

Zekev: A skakdi scoundrel with little to no presence so far.

Baranx: The Renouncers' archer (Given to Norik the Student)

Korru: Lesterin Sentinel

Mar: De-Toa loner with a pet Kavinika

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

May I have Baranx? He and Feran are friends, so.it would make sense. Of course, if the Renouncers ever re-actovate(quite unlikely) then you can have him back.Also, to all Red Star Voyagers, please PM me or Toa Aki to say you are available for online-ness as we may possibly try to get to Ga-Koro to get a ship. Thanks.

Two weeks ago I opened up an offer for people to submit their characters to have a place in one of my plots. I'd like to let you know that this offer still stands.

I'd also like to say that I am currently very interested in hiring some mercenaries. There have always been a good deal of mercs in this game, but not much action for them to partake in. If you have a mercenary (or a bored character willing to fight for money) and you want some action for that merc, then send me a PM or an IM over Skype (my username is eyrubieber).

Fun times are awaiting. Don't miss out!

I, the Indolent Lord Darkon of Lethargy and Torpor, return to the BZPRPG Forum with the responsibility of playing a canon character.

Who happens to have overpowered psionic abilites.

fun times are coming~

Please deeplink images over 500kb - HH

someone remind me why he has the pyromaniac

.-.

Edited by Hahli Husky

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I, the Indolent Lord Darkon of Lethargy and Torpor, return to the BZPRPG Forum with the responsibility of playing a canon character.

Who happens to have overpowered psionic abilites.

fun times are coming~

Please deeplink images over 500kb - HH

I find myself sincerely doubting your ability to play fair, given what you just posted...

*sigh*

Edited by Hahli Husky

I'm not sure why you would, given he was chosen for both his ability to play a number of character archetypes and for his discipline in-game. His post was obviously joking and I'm not sure why you felt the need to put that post out there, Kughii.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Hi everyone. I spent a good part of my morning learning about everyone's characters while reading the profiles section. I just wanted to point out I have noticed several uses of the spoiler tag system I used back in 2011 which staff have repeatedly asked to not continue. Please remove your characters from spoiler tags, thanks! (I'm saying this before someone comes along with a wet pool noodle.) :P

Hi everyone. I spent a good part of my morning learning about everyone's characters while reading the profiles section. I just wanted to point out I have noticed several uses of the spoiler tag system I used back in 2011 which staff have repeatedly asked to not continue. Please remove your characters from spoiler tags, thanks! (I'm saying this before someone comes along with a wet pool noodle.) :P

Seeing how I was guilty as all karz of this, I can only commend you for giving me a heads-up

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Now might be a good time to suggest the creation of a Mercenary Registry similar to the shops and inns list FT keeps.

:w:

This is not a bad idea. In this year's plots having a lot of mercenaries at your command seems beneficial in village-to-village conflicts. Would Nuju be kind enough to add a post to the rules topic with such?

YAY PIRAKA

My reaction:

tumblr_inline_mk2r8wwx9g1qz4rgp.gif

But anyways, I'm really excited about this, as you might tell. I'm sure the players will RP them excellently.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

You know that sad moment when you're laying in bed and suddenly go: "BUT I CAN'T JUST LET MY CHARACTER DIE!"

Yeah, Kughii finally joined that club.

EDIT: On a whim, I think I might just start playing someone as a pretty-boy...

Edited by Kughii

And he has the largest military force on the island defending him.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

What I mean is... one-on-one combat. Except, has Nuparu invented the Boxor yet?

What's a Boxor? Another seafood dish?I mean, I guess if it smells awful enough, Jaller could throw it at Zaktan and get him to run away, but... seems like a waste of perfectly good food if you ask me.So, uh, on an unrelated note, could I get a recap of this year's major events prior to the Piraka's arrival?

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

So, uh, on an unrelated note, could I get a recap of this year's major events prior to the Piraka's arrival?

There haven't been many yet. A bomber attacked Ta-Koro and was brought into custody just a little while ago. The island's overall tech level is slowly advancing. Grokk made contact with the Dasaka. And Dorian is still fabulous.

That's about it.

What's with the Piraka?

Another reason why I still suspect that the Akiri will become the Toa Inika and somehow be responsible for the opening of the vault which is obviously connected to the Red Star which created the Inika in the first place.

But that's just my viewpoint on this.