BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Great jam. Shows the more adventurous side of this game without the violence that so often gets adhocked into the plot. Loving it.

It took some time, but the Dasaka are now on the wiki as a race!

Edited by Kughii

Anyone have a Toa of Crystal, and are willing to have them kidnapped (Not converted) by the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, and held hostage for a couple of posts? :P

I am fine with having a character of mine be the captive (For once... but let's just forget about that circumstance from over a year ago).

Although, be prepared to be in for a fight.

Sending PM.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Behold... the return of Surina

Under permission from staff, Surina returns at last. She attempted to murder Hahli at the start of the game and was banished for it and presumed dead. Things are gonna get interesting.

Well.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah. Time to do it properly this time.

I vote Hanged.

If only I had been allowed by the same staff that later let her return to life. Alas.

The woman who passes the sentence should swing the sword. Won't make that mistake twice.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

You may find some interesting stuff in SECTION V. The fun really begins now!

Important Notes:

• Reread all of Section V - and probably the Dasaka Master Reference Post - at least once before you do anything. I mean it.
  • The Kentoku Topic has been reopened with the understanding that ONLY DASAKA CHARACTERS MAY POST THERE.
  • There is no current contact between Mata Nui and the Archipelago at this point; any ICs that suggest otherwise (Toa washing up on Kentoku? Dasaka going to and from Mata Nui?) will be deleted. For the time being, Dasaka are the only people on Kentoku, and Kentoku is the only place they can be.
  • I'll try to get back to you guys on Petition PMs as soon as I can, and I'll probably have many of them to field; please forgive any resulting brusqueness in my verdicts. You can save me a little headache by not replying (alas, not even a kind "thank you") to my verdicts; it just becomes another unread PM, after all.
  • Be careful about playing "rebellious" or "counterculture" Dasaka; bear in mind that the way society works over on Kentoku is very different than on Mata Nui, and transgressors are treated very differently there. You guys are all pioneers in developing the world of the Kentoku Archipelago; the best way to do this new part of the BZPRPG world justice is to realize it accurately.

I look forward to seeing all of your Dasaka Characters! :D

test2.png

Wow. I get the feeling that I stumbled across the start of a new BZPRPG arc during a random look through here. Interesting timing there. Anyways, can someone give me a quick rundown of important things that happened during... all of the last arc. I'm thinkin' of getting back into this thing.

Progenitus Worldsoul

Marquis of making RPG profiles, but never actually posting.

"Strength through honor. Virtue through flames."

Wow. I get the feeling that I stumbled across the start of a new BZPRPG arc during a random look through here. Interesting timing there. Anyways, can someone give me a quick rundown of important things that happened during... all of the last arc. I'm thinkin' of getting back into this thing.

Hasil got a job flying Nui-Rama.

'bout it.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

It's finally back! Stupid question, but where can I get details on the changes?

If you checked this topic more often, you might know the changes already. =PJust check the various topics, back a couple pages in this topic, and Section V of the profiles topic.That's about all that there is.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Haha. I was thinking about it in the rush to be the first to post in a totally new area. Now that you got that medal, I think I'll sit back and contemplate whether or not filling out my entire profile skeleton is worth it.

Name

Species

Maturity

Alignment

Caste and Clan

Kanohi

Known Language(s)

Primary Hand

Voice

Wealth

Current Detailed Description of Appearance

Base DDA

Personality and Character

Beliefs

Fighting Style and Abilities

Weaknesses

Tools and Equipment

(other things to add as expansions would be Home, Unique Trait, or Aptitudes)

I had trouble following that disjointed, nonsensical post, but I have this vague feeling that I should be insulted.

That's due to BZP's filter. It replaces first p0st with, "Nobody cares about me. I need attention so I wanted to be annoying."

EDIT: Ah, good call GH. Welp, time to go post my Dasaka's opening post and such.

Edited by Cadias

Haha. I was thinking about it in the rush to be the Nobody cares about me. I need attenton so I wanted to be annoying. in a totally new area. Now that you got that medal, I think I'll sit back and contemplate whether or not filling out my entire profile skeleton is worth it.

Name

Species

Maturity

Alignment

Caste and Clan

Kanohi

Known Language(s)

Primary Hand

Voice

Wealth

Current Detailed Description of Appearance

Base DDA

Personality and Character

Beliefs

Fighting Style and Abilities

Weaknesses

Tools and Equipment

(other things to add as expansions would be Home, Unique Trait, or Aptitudes)

Yes, filter, and I love it so much. XD It's not disjointed as much as coded.

Another question though: if they speak matoran, wouldn't they call it Dasaka instead?

Edited by Kughii

I'd say the Iden for only one reason: Ghosts really can't do much other than scout ahead.

And the Akaku can already look through walls, zoom in, etc etc

Plus the fact the physical body is completely immobile while in spirit form.

and i don't think many people have used idens, either, so there's that.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian