BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The rules, index, and Tuck's guide to common sense should be all fixed up now.

That said, the index of player-owned locations is well out-of-date at this point. If folks would like to gather up a list of active player-run institutions, I'd be happy to add them to the post.

Finally, I can go back to re-reading the rules to feel the nostalgia of three years ago. And for the heck of it.

TROLOLOLOL LOL.

LOL.

Okay, seriously that probably would have been less funny if I hadn't just woken up, but OMG. LAWL.

In game terms, I hope to post something today regard the brotherhood! Also, I'm getting some of the art commissions out of the way and am always up for more. :P (Just PM me.)

Man, the Empress is great.

How many of them have names starting with Yu?

I believe the tradition goes all the way back to Yuwotmate.

Bad boy.

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Thanks, Kughii.

There are actually no plans for another post with Yusanora (and that one came around mostly because of how much Yumi talks about her mom) so that was pretty much all the glimpses of the empress you're going to see and I had to do her justice as both a leader and a mom. I think she's cool on both counts. <3

Edited by Jenny Quantum

I'll be camping next week yall, so don't expect to see me until next Sunday. Komisk goes to Mangai, Kol goes to Sivan.

bai

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Hello everyone.

What has been happening? I always end up coming back here around once a year around finals time because I'm curious how the site is doing. Has it succumbed to the fact that Bionicle hasn't been made in years? Is the site still going strong?

Simply put: what is up?

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Hi everyone. This week was actually pretty amazing for the Weekly. Not only did Gears, Canis, Vox, and I pull out all eight regional topics but there was even time to add two whole new sections! Click the link to hop over to the blog post and catch up on what's happened in the game. Also, leave a comment about the new sections: we want your input. :)

Mata-Nui Weekly, May 7th-13th, 2014

• Upvote 1