BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

There are wayyyy more Toa than PC Matoran and Turaga.

Back on page 219 of this topic you can see the census done by The Lorax. Toa are the vast majority.

Also, creating a character to fight a war is fine. After the battle you can give him/her more character development. Think of the battle as their 'debut', but needn't tie themselves to it.

I did this before. That's why Pae exists.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I don't really like creating new characters without proper planning first, so I decided instead to dust off Onoraza and bring her back to the game. She's determined to kill all Matoran and their allies.

By the way, how long does it take for news of the attack to reach other villages?

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

It's starting to sound like this battle will be over rather quickly... and with my limited internet over here and no characters in Ko-Koro leaving me no way of maintaining a consistent interaction, there's no way I can take part. Curses! Farewell Ko-Koro...

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Or you can have a different attitude.  Most large scale fights take a rather long time, and Pala-Koro took several days if I remember right, of PC on PC conflict.  Was it even more than a week?  In any case, interaction has gone down considerably since the Book One arc (2012 Arc), and I wouldn't be surprised if this takes far longer than Pala-Koro.  It is a canon location, after all.

FORTHWITH BROTHERS! BRING THE WRATH OF AK'REI'AN! KILL OR CONVERT! KILL OR CONVERT"

It's good to be back in the groove. BoA, go forth! We are back.

Oh, and we're recruiting. :vampire: 

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Hey guys, remember me? I'm still alive, as it turns out. Man, I've really missed this place- and it seems to have changed quite a bit! Seriously, how many of you remember me?

I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly over a year ago- but you know, life happens, and you run out of time for certain things and have to use that time for more important stuff. Well, I'm in college now, and because of my sub-par schedule, I basically have one-to-two-hour breaks between classes. With rumors (now confirmed, apparently) of Bionicle's imminent return, I decided to pay you guys a visit. In fact, with all this free time between classes, I'll probably start posting often in this here discussion topic. Of course, I'd like to RP again, but I'm going to wait until the end of the month to start, in order to see how my homework load is. If I have tons of homework (as college tends to assign you), I probably won't RP again, but I will often post here.

So anyway, I've been reading these topics for the past couple of months, and I've pretty much caught up with everything. But is there anything important/interesting not given in the starter topic that I should know about?

• Upvote 3

Ooh, it'll be good to see the Brotherhood back in action.  Also, as awesome as that post was, didn't Ko-Koro still have gates or did I miss the post where they were torn down?

Not to be a spoilsport, but I'm pretty sure Ko-Koro still has a gate and guards and stuff. Highly-trained, professional guards expecting trouble. NPCs or no.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Kughii.

This is correct. Thanks for pointing it out, gentlemen.

Legacy and Ak'rei'an forces will need to get past the walls in order to enter the village. You may do that by attacking the gate, scaling the walls, or other methods of your own devising. Although the Sanctum Guard may be a little distracted by the destruction of the tower and bridge, you can still expect heavy resistance.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

FORTHWITH BROTHERS! BRING THE WRATH OF AK'REI'AN! KILL OR CONVERT! KILL OR CONVERT"

It's good to be back in the groove. BoA, go forth! We are back.

Oh, and we're recruiting. :vampire: 

*quietly boos in the background*

But really, it is good to see the B.O.A back in action, though makes one wonder what difficulties shall arise for them *waggles eyebrows*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Hey guys, remember me? I'm still alive, as it turns out. Man, I've really missed this place- and it seems to have changed quite a bit! Seriously, how many of you remember me?

I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly over a year ago- but you know, life happens, and you run out of time for certain things and have to use that time for more important stuff. Well, I'm in college now, and because of my sub-par schedule, I basically have one-to-two-hour breaks between classes. With rumors (now confirmed, apparently) of Bionicle's imminent return, I decided to pay you guys a visit. In fact, with all this free time between classes, I'll probably start posting often in this here discussion topic. Of course, I'd like to RP again, but I'm going to wait until the end of the month to start, in order to see how my homework load is. If I have tons of homework (as college tends to assign you), I probably won't RP again, but I will often post here.

So anyway, I've been reading these topics for the past couple of months, and I've pretty much caught up with everything. But is there anything important/interesting not given in the starter topic that I should know about?

If you've caught up on the starter topic and you've been reading up, then I think you're about good.

ayy

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

@Tyler- Alright, excellent. If all goes well, I might start playing again. Of course, I'd probably start with my Matoran Verdi- he's small (no pun intended), and RPing as him on my spare time shouldn't be a challenge.

So anyway, I'm interested to see how many people come to Ko-Koro's defense. It looks like there's a lot of people playing as bad guys- now we need some good guys. C'mon guys, don't let the place fall into the wrong hands!

Or you can have a different attitude.  Most large scale fights take a rather long time, and Pala-Koro took several days if I remember right, of PC on PC conflict.  Was it even more than a week?  In any case, interaction has gone down considerably since the Book One arc (2012 Arc), and I wouldn't be surprised if this takes far longer than Pala-Koro.  It is a canon location, after all.

Yeah, but I'm gonna be gone a month. With so many people playing as bad guys, I just can't see Ko-Koro lasting that long. The odds are seriously stacked against them. You know, unless reinforcements actually do arrive, in which case this may take longer. If the battle is still ongoing when I return properly to the forum, I shall endeavor to take part, and ensure a Legacy Victory. 

This will be an interesting battle, and I think I'm going to have a lot of catching up to do when I get home. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Tyler- Alright, excellent. If all goes well, I might start playing again. Of course, I'd probably start with my Matoran Verdi- he's small (no pun intended), and RPing as him on my spare time shouldn't be a challenge.

So anyway, I'm interested to see how many people come to Ko-Koro's defense. It looks like there's a lot of people playing as bad guys- now we need some good guys. C'mon guys, don't let the place fall into the wrong hands!

A person's perception of what constitutes the "wrong hands" is entirely dependent on who they're playing as. Since one of my characters is pretty devoted to team evil, I think the Legacy's hands are the "right hands" and that if the people of Ko-Koro are incapable of defending their city, then they don't deserve to have it. That said... if they do defend their city, then I still think the Legacy deserves to have it. If the Ko-Koroans fight back, then the city is worth something, which is all the more reason for us to take it. Either way, I vote team evil. Like I said, it's a matter of perception. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

@NatoGreavesy- That is very true and an excellent point. Personally, I prefer good guys to win in the end (yes I'm cliché that way- don't judge me :P ) so that's what I was sorta getting at. Of course, people can do what they want- I'm just interested to see how many good characters show up to defend the Koro.

If they can succeed in defending the Koro is another story entirely.

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Upvote 1

The post is edited. Thanks for pointing it out.

But hey, I do think all that Stralix powder the Brotherhood acquired will finally go into play, if no one stops us....

• Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I get the impression that things will be getting rather... explodey. My favourite way for things to be.

Just don't look at the explosions if you want to be cool- 'cause you know, cool guys don't look at explosions and all that jazz.

I am very interested to see how the bad guys will use the Vault Loot. Maybe use things like the Crast's to literally repel any opposing force.

But regardless, this is going to be a very interesting fight- it might even take longer than the battle for Pala-Koro, which took a week (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong). Maybe as long or if not longer than the Hive Battle.

Bring it on, you overgrown shrubbery.  

:P

Oh yeah, good to know that photothermic powder we spent MONTHS collecting will actually... pay off. :P

Don't bring back those memories. Sooo...slllooowww..... :P 

Is there anything going on in the Ko-Koro streets at the moment, or is it just at the Sanctum and the Gate?

Sanctum and the gate, mostly. Nightfall crew is having a big 'ol confrontation with some do-gooders on the steps. If you're looking for foes, you'd have your best chances at the gates. :P

Unless, of course, you'd like to take on Echelon. Or Rorg. Or Kohra.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What's this I hear about stuff?

Tuck's back?

%^#*$ hit the fan?

Gub and Kray are staff?

EW-isnt-but-kinda-is-sorta-amirite?

I might just get back into this...

• Upvote 1

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)