BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I actually wanted Verulas to go to Kentoku at some point, but not like this. He'd probably be thrown in jail the second he opened his mouth anyway, since the Dasaka royalty seem a bit formal while he's more... sarcastically blunt.

And I don't think that The Outsiders could pay him enough to infiltrate an entirely foreign island with no backup whatsoever, assuming they wanted info on the Dasaka at all. Plus, posing as one of the potential mates would be really awkward.
On the other hand, if he went to Kentoku, he'd never have to deal with Dayeth again...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Don't do what Hubert suggests. He was so traumatised by his experience that he now rarely makes character posts longer than one sentence.

Oh yeah. I love it when you talk ignorant of other people's posting styles to me, baby.

Also: everyone please stop volunteering your characters/the characters of your friends (hi Tiragath) to marry Yumi. God willing someone is going to realize how awful the plan sounds and not go along with it, but if necessary, I'm sure we'll find someone. By now this is just getting to be spammy.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Wouldn't making a Mata Nuian the Prince Consort be, you know...

A bad idea?

Given that said Consort would be coming from a much more liberal and disorganized background, they probably wouldn't be able to adapt very well to Kentokuan society. They probably would make all sorts of bungles and slip ups and probably wouldn't like being treated as second class as well. Wouldn't they mess up the system big time just by their presence?

Sometimes you need to make situations a tad bit messier before you can clean them up.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I just saw the news about Bionicle in 2015 and it brought me back here in a wave of joy only to find the RPG setting returned to Mata Nui - where can I read up/catch up on the new reboot so I can possible hop back in :)

Plot? Contextual setting? Pseudo-canon or not?

I just saw the news about Bionicle in 2015 and it brought me back here in a wave of joy only to find the RPG setting returned to Mata Nui - where can I read up/catch up on the new reboot so I can possible hop back in :)

Plot? Contextual setting? Pseudo-canon or not?

Hey! Always good to see an old face. For catching up with the plot, here is your best bet for a good recap of the story and lore. Additionally, it's a good resource for any changes that might have been made to the rules since you were last playing. Information on Kentoku, which will be more relevant soon, can be found in the first two posts of the Kentoku topic.

Anything else, feel free to ask the staff. That has changed too. :P Nuju's the boss, with Ghost, Tyler, Tuck, and myself as his most active henchmen. Any questions asked here in the topic can be answered, too.

Welcome back!

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Oh wow, never thought I would see The Captain playing in here again.

Glad to have you here and I hope you stay longer than a week.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I think I vaguely remember you, haha.

Jumped in with Tukeli.  Her post is all awkward but it's supposed to be, lol.  Look forward to seeing how everything unfolds! <3

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

On the other hand, if he went to Kentoku, he'd never have to deal with Dayeth again...

To be fair, Verulas did rip her off, steal her money and remove her hand. Dayeth has plenty of reasons to hate him.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

A bad idea?

Given that said Consort would be coming from a much more liberal and disorganized background, they probably wouldn't be able to adapt very well to Kentokuan society. They probably would make all sorts of bungles and slip ups and probably wouldn't like being treated as second class as well. Wouldn't they mess up the system big time just by their presence?

>Consort actually having any power whatsoever.

A bad idea?

>Consort actually having any power whatsoever.
He'd have connections though. He'd be in bed with the Rora (literally) and might be able to sway some of the inner circle to his side. Unless everybody just treated him like a dog. Then he'd get mad and depending on what powers he had, he could (try to) wreck the palace. Edited by namcurtsnoC
  • Upvote 1

True, and the Mata Nuian wouldn't have any sort of innate resistance to the mental influences of the Dasaka. Not being able to access the mental plane would be like walking around blind, when everybody else can not only see with their eyes, but stab you with them as well.

Ok, that metaphor turned out horribly, but you see the point.

If the person was a Toa of crystal though, living on an island practically made of the stuff... that might get interesting.

• Upvote 1

ppg2.png

Yeah, well, he did offer to give it back (even though he didn't), and the hand-issue technically worked itself out. Verulas doesn't care enough about Dayeth to hate her; he just finds her extremely annoying, and doesn't particularly want to be around her.

If he did, however, he would be acting much more differently than he is now.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There's nothing wrong with dislike or tension between characters.  It actually makes for good content.  After all, conflict IS the magic word.  ^^

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Also: everyone please stop volunteering the characters of your friends (hi Tiragath) to marry Yumi.

-Tyler

Do you feel in charge?

Danger-Thin-Ice-Sign-S-8286.gif

In all seriousness, I think, given the brewing civil war, y'all might be overthinking the politics.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What I really meant by that is when it comes to arguments I don't get involved.  xD

I am trying to get more involved in the roleplay though, as well as respond more to this topic.  I'm just barely jumping back into the Bionicle fandom again, and I'm having a lot of fun so far.  (:

...sometime I just don't have anything to say is all.  lD

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii