BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Aren't they in the same topic? If that's the case, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Talu is currently stuck waiting for somebody to talk in the Entropy Beetle site.

Why don't you move him to where Tukeli, Rune and Trava are? They're not far away I think, and as I understand it there's not a lot to do at the beetle site right now.  That group isn't doing a whole lot at the moment.  c:

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Well, the topic says the Suva Kaita was sealed by the Maru, and the only other ways into Mangaia are an entrance at the Le-Suva and the Dark Walks.

If that's what the topic says, that's the answer. And I'm not too sure about the Le-Suva, so really, your best (perhaps only) option is the Dark Walks.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Well, you could always try browsing through the older topics...

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

A couple of the Toa Maru just blasted out of an entrance to Mangaia in Kini Nui so there is at least one open entrance there now.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I thought Joske went in through the tunnel entrance atop Kini Nui?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We're in BZPRPG 2014. It's 2014 now. It's senseless to categorize the chapters by years anymore.

Whatever we once were, we are now... the BZPRPG.

NAAAAAAAAAANTS INGONYAMAAAAAAAA bagithi Baba

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Just out of wild curiosity,

Will we ever get to bzprpg 2014?

So now, the main BZPRPG is kinda endless for now. Did I get that right?

Yes and no, to both questions.

We've started the next Chapter of the BZPRPG, as of about two months ago. That means a new phase in the plot, and the continuation of several plot threads set up a while ago. The BZPRPG is not really characterized by 'years'. To be honest, it never really was. What we call the 2012 arc began in 2011, and didn't end til 2013. This one started in 2013, and won't end for a while yet. 

The main BZPRPG is, in a way, endless. The first iteration lasted almost ten years, and there are no plans to end this one any time soon. We have plot ideas several arcs out, and the BZPRPG will continue in this universe, as far as the staff are concerned, indefinitely. It'll just be broken up into smaller, distinct pieces.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Starting a new arc in just about anything is never as easy as it sounds, in my experience.  But I'm pretty sure the staff are geniuses, so I wouldn't doubt they could do it.  XP

I'm actually happy that the current plotline isn't near over yet! Every time something happens I get all excited because I know it's gonna be like reading a really good story, only better because I can take part at least a little bit in the story.  That's what a good roleplay is all about, after all.  I've only been here for a short while, but I definitely look forward to what will be brought to us in the future.  ^^

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Unfortunately, all of the Pre-2011 BZPRPG was wiped from history with the Great Dataclysm (Unless some hacker somewhere has it stored). But you can general outline of what happened on the BZPRPG TV Tropes Page and the Old BZPRPG Wiki.

Aside from that, you only have the words of Veterans of the era. Tuck and B6 being the most experienced.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Posted by: Black Six Oct 19 2001, 09:23 PM

OOC: Ok, Kopaka is up for grabs.

IC: Deep in the depths of the lava Tahu found his shrine, he placed his Kanohi in, and it started glowing. A Golden Hau then appeared in the center. He picked it up and put it on, he felt the immense power it provided. Then mysteriously, another mask appeared, a Red Vahi. Tahu put this on too and time stopped. He started time again and put on the rest of his masks, combined with his new shield, he was immensley powerful and felt as if he could take on Makuta(even though he can't yet sad.gif )

OOC: Good night everyone smile.gif

• Upvote 8

...BZPRPG has a TV Tropes page?

That's it.  I've been in a LOT of different roleplays all around the internet... but I declare this one to be the best one ever to exist.

And I was like... 9 when this roleplay started up? Goodness.  Depending on the exact date, I may not have even known if Bionicle existed.  

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

I do, however, have some things from 2003 that you may enjoy.

Some.

Very few.

2003?! Wow, the Rpg has around longer than I thought....

Yup. The Bzprpg began its existence in 2002, though I myself didn't start playing until 2003, the year I joined this site. Technically the game started in 2001, as B6's timestamp clarifies, but it was pretty much only a dry run on the island of Mata-Nui.

After that kiddies the rest is history :popcorn: Boy have I been around for a while :dazed:

More on-topic I remember reading somewheres that we had an archeologist or two in the character bunch here... who are they, where are they, and who controls them? I may have a job for you... :P

• Upvote 2

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

...BZPRPG has a TV Tropes page?

That's it.  I've been in a LOT of different roleplays all around the internet... but I declare this one to be the best one ever to exist.

And I was like... 9 when this roleplay started up? Goodness.  Depending on the exact date, I may not have even known if Bionicle existed.  

I was surprised as well. Poor page is rather neglected...

But yeah, I couldn't even read when it began.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur