BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So I unexpectedly left town Friday afternoon and just got back home. In those 44-ish hours, I've received 579 notifications from the three RPG topics I follow. Anyone care to tell me what in the I missed?

As a side note, why do you people only ever do stuff when I'm not home?

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Quick question: If one character attacked another, and left their weapon, for example a knife, embedded in their opponent's body, would another, unrelated character helping the one with a knife in them be allowed to take the knife permanently? I'm not talking about foreign tech, so I'm unsure about this. 

VBWj75sh.png

Quick question: If one character attacked another, and left their weapon, for example a knife, embedded in their opponent's body, would another, unrelated character helping the one with a knife in them be allowed to take the knife permanently? I'm not talking about foreign tech, so I'm unsure about this. 

I don't see any reason why not. If a weapon, or any item for that matter, is left behind, either on purpose or because of extraneous circumstances, others can take it.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Can we petition any member of the BZPRPG staff for something new-character related? I remember Nuju opening that up so others could deal with it, but can't find where.

With certain exceptions, yes. Any staff member can be petitioned for most questions.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Good thing Verulas is always in the habbit of retrieving his throwing knives then...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Actually, the Dasaka are no more genderlocked than any other element that is predominantly female. The ratios are nearly identical, the only difference is that there's a game mechanic to enforce the ratio for the Dasaka.

To answer the original question, however, no. Elements are not limited to any one gender, be it male or female.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 4

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Does anyone happen to know what the Rahi-equivalent to dogs are? I want my new Ko-Toa to have a war-dog for a pet.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

That would be interesting, but I'm thinking that would somehow be a breach of the "one element per character" rule. The Kavinika sounds like it would fit the bill though, since its primary purpose would be to attack people, and I guess it could be fitted with a retracting ice collar to prevent it from exhibiting undesirable behavior...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I think that's Hapka... Not Hapaka...

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Guess who has a RAHKSHI? This guy.

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Okay. Banhammer trumps all. Moving on to more relevant topics; how many good-aligned PCs are still stuck in Ko?

Kimala, Korero, Revekk, and Oreius are in the city itself, Dakhapa is unconcious somewhere as far as I know, while Krayzikk, Kellin, and Geveinne are still at Obsidian annoying Veteran to no end.

Okay, so the general consensus on the Kavinica issue sounded a bit negative (back when it wasn't spammy anyway), so I have another question: Would it be allowable to have a Hapaka that was rebuilt with Kavinika parts?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I know that I couldn't just swap the armor and call it a day; I mean a hard rebuild, with interchanging limbs and stuff. I recall a Skakdi rebuilt herself somewhere IC, and was just wondering if the PC's could do it to other creatures.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Having a Kavinika, should be perfectly permissible. Like I just said, one of my characters has one, and it's been no trouble. I was only objecting to their comparison to dogs when I, personally, saw them as more an equivalent to Wolves.

In-canon, however, Matoran did use Kavina for such purposes as guarding important sites (albeit somewhat unsuccessfully), so there is a precedent for having them as domesticated animals in canon.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Ah..., okay. I was grouping them into the dog category as a whole, since they can interbreed and what not IRL, but it's good to know that I wouldn't have to change his species.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I know that I couldn't just swap the armor and call it a day; I mean a hard rebuild, with interchanging limbs and stuff. I recall a Skakdi rebuilt herself somewhere IC, and was just wondering if the PC's could do it to other creatures.

I don't remember seeing this happen, and if it did, it shouldn't have. No rebuilding unless you have very advanced surgical equipment, which probably doesn't exist in the game currently.

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I don't remember seeing this happen, and if it did, it shouldn't have. No rebuilding unless you have very advanced surgical equipment, which probably doesn't exist in the game currently.

:lookaround:

• Upvote 1

Oops.

Don't feel too bad; I had to edit an elevator out of existence on one occasion (which made me rewrite three of my posts), and go back about ten pages to do the same for two Cordak blasters on another. It happens.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: