BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I think the staff regularly make rounds in the profiles post. If they haven't complained about it and you've been playing for this long, he should be alright.

I make an effort to read all new posts in the profiles topic, and contact the new player in question if there's an issue, but people are constantly editing their profile posts and adding new characters.

There are 225 posts in the profiles topic, and several times as many individual profiles, and that number's always increasing. We simply can't devote the time to regularly comb them for problems. We rely, here as in other areas, on the players to police themselves: if you notice something that you think might be rule-breaking, there is every chance it could have slipped under the staff's radar. Please tell us if you do!

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ah. I see. Well...

Oops.

In other news, has anyone heard from Grimlock or Hiram that they would be leaving the forums? The last they've been on was on the 22nd and 26th respectively. They're kinda holding up the RP me and Emissary are doing, so we're just leaving them while we literally catch the next boat out of Po-Wahi.

Speaking of which, Halyx now has a (rather pitiful) pirate ship. So... Argh, mateys?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I too have a pirate ship. It just happens to have no crew right now because I don't like using NPCs...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hubert has so many characters they don't all fit in his profiles post. 

• Upvote 3

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hubert, according to rumour, has around eighty. Or more. 

Like I said, it was a rumour I kept seeing pop up on Skype. And I'm sure Hubert himself said it a few times. 

I'm Australian. We spell things differently here.

Deal with it.  B-) 

• Upvote 1

Hubert keeps all of his currently unused characters on a GoogleDoc and switches them out with the ones on his profile post as needed.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I dunno mate. I aint never met anyone who says "crikey" but I know plenty of blokes. 

Steve Irwin is the only person I knew of who actually said crikey. That's what started the whole stereotype. Since he's dead now... 

Getting back on topic, I'm very interested to see what the Mangaia expedition digs up next: More giant starfish parasite plants, or something worse? 

Random question- once I start writing that Ko-Matoran guardswoman I've been planning to make, would I be allowed to include flashback to, say, a random chance encounter with Kopaka Mata from before he left for Mangaia and did the stupid thing?

Quoting myself so I can start fishing for an answer again.

Anything directly depicting a Mata should be vetted by the staff.  ;)

Vetted?  Does that mean I should PM you guys, or is it just out of the question altogether?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Let them go over it before posting anything. At the very least they need to make sure you got the characters down correctly. Or accidentally break continuity.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Getting back on topic, I'm very interested to see what the Mangaia expedition digs up next: More giant starfish parasite plants, or something worse? 

Oh, there's always something worse in these stories, isn't there?

Well yeah Teide's right there

• Upvote 2

helo frens

To quote The Phantom Menace, there's always a bigger fish. Always.

I don't think there are any fish in a volcano. Just saying.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I've been busy recently.

Replies will go up Sunday.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

To quote The Phantom Menace, there's always a bigger fish. Always.

I don't think there are any fish in a volcano. Just saying.

They may be eels, but it's close enough!

VBWj75sh.png

Pfft, Bionicle fish. They don't have to be logical.

Why are we talking about fish again?

Actually, what species of fish Rahi live in the waters around Mata Nui? I think there are Takea sharks, but... I don't know what else there are.

Makuta Fish, Ruki, things of that nature. There are only so many canon Rahi so there are almost certainly variants analogous to real world fish as well.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG