BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Double digits are still ridiculous, even for training using a Pakari or the like. I'm pretty gravity starts messing with your bloodflow at that point.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah, that is true. 3x, maybe 4x, seems better, as my cursory searching finds that higher than 4x bloodflow is insufficient

-WARNING, ENGLISH MAJOR DOING MATH-

Assuming he weighs about 200 lbs. If I am correct, 2x would put 400 lbs of strain on his body, used to 200 lbs. 3x would be 600, and 4x would be 800 lbs. Humans have been measured at 2x gravity for 24 hours with no ill effects. And remember, with elemental powers, there isn't a knob, and it can be adjusted accordingly. I'm not going to try to figure out where it would be healthiest to work out at.

The times, they are a-changing...

So when did Bionicle turn into a gravity training session from DragonBall Z? And I believe the human body can survive up to say 15g and only for a couple seconds before being crushed. Though what that has to do with a Bionicle character I don't know. Blood flow could pose a substantial problem though again not sure how human anatomy translates to the Bionicle one.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I have a simple economy in place. If it's two toa, it needs to be felt out, unless there is a specific exception. Skakdi are usually stronger. If someone is actively using a Parakuka, they are definitely stronger and faster than you. Unless you have a specific trump, like a Kakama or Pakari.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata
  • Upvote 1

And the Calix throws a bunch of imaginary numbers into the mix.

I see it as 'gets as strong/fast as you need to be, up to normal limit'. If you have someone that is physically weak using it, they will be fast and strong using it; won't equal something like an active Parakuka in most cases, but the gap gets really close.

My exams are over, at last. I'm quite worn out at the moment, so I may not get any posts out until tomorrow, but I'll be reading up.

I see it as 'gets as strong/fast as you need to be, up to normal limit'. If you have someone that is physically weak using it, they will be fast and strong using it; won't equal something like an active Parakuka in most cases, but the gap gets really close.

Not quite.

It allows its user to perform at the absolute peak of their natural physical abilities (such as executing seemingly impossible leaps, dodges, flips, etc.) so that they move and react better than almost any unenhanced member of their species.

The Calix lets you perform at the peak of your own natural physical abilities. If you're physically weak, you'll still be weak when using a Calix: but you'll be able to squeeze every possible ounce of strength out of those puny muscles. I personally think of the Calix as a 'mask of skill' or 'mask of dexterity': if your body is capable of a particular action, and you know how to do it, then you'll always execute it flawlessly (barring external factors) when using a Calix.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

*facepalm*

WHO DID THIS? KILL THEM WITH UNHOLY FIRE!!!

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Someone posted the Piraka Rap? Let's get this person a medal, they deserve it. 5/5, 10/10, best RPG post ever.

Can you link me the post? I want to see it...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I know Krayzikk already talked to you all (thanks, Krayzikk!) but this needs to be reiterated I think: please try to be better about the off-topic tangents and excessive one word posts. This isn't Skype. :) The forum staff haven't been able to maintain the greatest presence in the last couple months, but we're still watching (just that in most cases, it's after the fact). 

Thanks! (also s/o to the rest of the BZPRPG staff for holding things together!)

• Upvote 8

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Oh hey Emzee's here.  I didn't think he was still around.  I don't think I've seen him post since I started playing, actually.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Squats

Oats

MUTANTMASS

CREATINE

ebic meme. xDxDxD

So what's up, how's the old BZPRPG going? I'm probably not going to start posting again but wouldn't mind a recap of recent happenings over the last couple months. Just thought I'd check in on you folks.

The Legacy (Makuta's old crew) and the Brotherhood of Mumbo Jumbo Random God took over Ko-Koro, a deadly legion of beetles invaded and later left Le-Wahi, and now we're doing an Indiana Jones quest.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png