BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Four in Ko, two in Ga and Po, and one in Ta.

Le, Onu, Kini, and Kentoku are all tied at zero.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I... don't think landmasses work like that. I might not have gotten to that part of Historical Geology, though.

I meant stuff like actually analyzing the consequences of widespread cultural influence. Males no longer become a commodity! Rahi cross-contamination! Actual plot stuff, like what's up with the Abettors!

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

My apologies for recent inactivity. An infection stormed in after I just recovered from the flu. I will return in several days and return to speed.

• Upvote 6
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Except Vakua's maskpower was noted, in your own explanations, to not be uncommon knowledge in Ga-Koro. It's very common knowledge that the Maru have unusual masks, but their abilities range from mostly to entirely unknown to the general populace. In contrast the Suletu has a very obvious effect.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Except Vakua's maskpower was noted, in your own explanations, to not be uncommon knowledge in Ga-Koro. It's very common knowledge that the Maru have unusual masks, but their abilities range from mostly to entirely unknown to the general populace. In contrast the Suletu has a very obvious effect.

Speaking for Sulov here, this is certainly his case. The Kimi is obviously unique, but its passive nature and his tight lips mean that the Maru and, perhaps, Onepu have an idea of what it does.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

So if Hewkii get's ousted from power in Po and the Sentinels get disbanded, does that mean that people who were arrested by Sentinels will be set free at some point?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yes. They were unjustly imprisoned by the unjust law enforcement peoplez. Unjustly. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Wait.... aren't most of the Sentinel PCs yours, Hub?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Awesome.

I'll have to have Tenjin somehow get his hands on a harmonica, then. At least that way, he'll be able to annoy/entertain people.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

He and his brother are about to do some jail time.

Possibly.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The skakdi twins are probably not going to go for jail for very long. Killing the muggers could be explained as overzealous self defense. They surrendered to the Sentinels after only a short scuffle so the charges on that account won't be too bad.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Leah used her kanohi in a public trial to tell if Surina was lying... just saying.

Leah used her kanohi in a public trial to tell if Surina was lying... just saying.

Thank you. It will be a while before any of this will come up, so there is time at least to work this out.

I haven't gone to dig up the actual posts yet, but according to at least one of the two participants in this scene the use of the mask was very subtle. There are no tells that it's being used (unless you're the one using it), so Leah just nodded to Hahli.

So Leah's mask is indeed unknown as well. I might dig the posts up later just to be absolutely sure, but that would be when I have a little more time. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Hmm... I thought it was mentioned to Surina during the court proceedings...  too bad the posts were from the Book 1 arc.  Krayzikk, any chance you know how to dig those back up even though they're wiped?

They're not wiped. If they're not showing up for you in Bionicle RPG, you just need to change the settings to show older topics.

• Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Ah, all right then. Again, good to know.

that the Ga-Koro courts are corrupt

No more so than any court that uses a lie detector. The detector, in this case, being in possession of a tool that is one hundred percent infallible. Leah provided the knowledge to Hahli, who was the only person that needed to know as Hahli presided over the proceedings.

What a lot of people seem to forget is that Mata Nui's governments are not like the real world. The Akiri is the absolute highest authority. They were all elected, as they were the best suited to take over upon the deaths of the Turaga, but they possess nearly absolute power. Also like the Turaga before them. The Guard commanders answer to the Akiri, the Akiri decides upon the village's course, et cetera. This also means that, in the event of an actual trial, the Akiri is usually the judge.

The only actual trial we've seen this way was in Ga-Koro, but Ta-Koro operates much the same way. Despite how advanced these societies are in many ways, in others they are still very basic.

fK5oqYf.jpg