BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I highly doubt anyone remembers him, but I'm bringing back an old favorite of mine, Kirgon.

So, if anyone wants to talk to a Matoran about to drown himself in alcohol in Ta-Koro, Kirgon is available.

He also does birthday parties, weddings, grand adventures, and suicide missions.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I highly doubt anyone remembers him, but I'm bringing back an old favorite of mine, Kirgon.

So, if anyone wants to talk to a Matoran about to drown himself in alcohol in Ta-Koro, Kirgon is available.

He also does birthday parties, weddings, grand adventures, and suicide missions.

Oh, I remember Kirgon. Or rather, I remember some wiki-based antics during the forum downtime involving the NBZP versions of Kirgon and Lohkar. :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Christ I thought you were gonna stop at "about to drown himself" and I'm like "Crikey that's grim.".

Well, I was about to have a Ba-Toa fall out of the sky in Ta, so if anyone wants to meet a forgetful, energetic guy there, go ahead.

• Upvote 1

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Just a heads up, but I probably might not be on much this Sunday, considering it's my mom's birthday and I'm going back up to NH for a week to visit my dad.

I also don't know what the internet situation up at his place is going to be like, so there's also the possibility that I won't be on much or even at all during that time. Apologies in advance to those waiting for me to post something.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

It's likely you might recognize the similarly named Matoran Kirgan played by Toatapio Nuva.

Kirgon and Kirgan are quite different despite similar names, however.

I've been on the RPG forums for less that two years. I don't think I would have ever run across either one.

Alright, so if anybody was wondering where I've been for the past few days my current main way of connecting to the internet died on me. That means that my activity is going to be very limited until it gets fixed or replaced.

I'll try to take care of anything related to Po-koro but everything else is going to take longer than usual for me to get to.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Looking to get a fresh start with a new character. Anything interesting going on that I could hop in on? Anyone have characters looking for casual interaction / conversation?

I've got a Ga-matoran in the middle of Naho day would could use someone to talk to.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I get the feeling that someone really should've arrested him the first time he attacked someone...

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I had my character report him to central, so it should be common knowledge to any member of the force that wants to participate at this point.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.