BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Ko-Koro is still firmly in my grasp. Nobody get your hopes up: Any attempts to seize akiridom will be brutally smashed.

I actually wasn't aware of this move against Matoro; I had plans and was going to do them this weekend, but things spiraled out of control in a matter of hours. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck happened, so be patient.

And again, if you're not patient you will die. :)

Ko-Koro is still firmly in my grasp. Nobody get your hopes up: Any attempts to seize akiridom will be brutally smashed.

I actually wasn't aware of this move against Matoro; I had plans and was going to do them this weekend, but things spiraled out of control in a matter of hours. I'm still trying to figure out what the heck happened, so be patient.

Well patience is a virtue... That much is for sure though.. Just as my patience has been tested quite a bit as of late in certain matters.. Though i can not wait to see what goes down in Ko-koro

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

It takes what is mostly a story game and turns it into more of a board game.

People here have never liked the idea of a numbers system in their RPG past the amount of troops they can take into battle.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Or, you know, you might as well let people try and make a move. Which was the point of an Akiri never sitting easy.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

"But, of course, the leaders defined above are no more than player characters. They are far from immovable; they may even be fallible. If you want to try dethroning some of the Akiri, taking power for yourself… well, I won’t stand in your way. Koro leaders, I recommend you exercise a degree of caution. "

Quoted from the second post of this topic, section one, "Power Breakdown".

Ambages is nothing more than a PC, which means his claim is little better than anyone else's.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Because you've bought into his reputation. I found a new equation to show this process;

Ambages*bark > Ambages*bite

If you actually examine it, Ambages has never acted on anything directly. Kumu? Bad Company did it. ILF? A saboteur did it. Oh wait, we just reached the end of his accomplishments. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hands of The King Akiri have quite the mortality rate, mind you.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I agree that the Akiri should be possible to kill. They're PCs, not demi-gods like the Turaga were.

(Watch out Hahli, you're next... muhaha...)

Because if at first your awful plan doesn't succeed, and every cop in the city still knows your face and MO by heart...

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

What's going on in the Kentoku Isles? I've lost track.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

To be fair she did get a new kanohi.

Granted, but if it were that easy literally everyone wanted for a crime would just change up masks and then they'd be in the clear. It would no doubt help her a bit but the Marines are trained to be perceptive of things like that and it still wouldn't do her much good in the end.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Surina has a new mask, but I even mentioned it in several posts that it won't make it impossible to recognize her. I think of masks as they appear in the movies, bearing the features of those wearing them. So even though Surina has a different mask, her features can still be recognized if seen clearly from the front. Also, her voice has not changed or the way she moves.

However, her plans this time will be much more carefully calculated. And even now she's gathering allies. So it won't be just her and a power-greedy Turaga this time.

And she's learned from her past mistakes.

On a different note, concerning Iraira, if she needs something to do she could answer Kavala's requests to meet someone of authority. Even though they're enemies, she will do. He just wants to get out, lol. :P