• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
8045 replies to this topic

#4401 Offline Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,211 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 06:44 PM

People of Ta-Wahi: Is Hakann shooting at "The Wanderer" or "Forerunner"? I was under the impression that "The Wanderer" was being shot at, but Aurora's post has lead me to think the opposite. Clarification?

You are completely correct; The Wanderer was the target of Hakann's attack, as specified by "the second Toa, his cloak smoldering from contact with Avak's melted fans,", a description used to describe The Wanderer in his first attack on the Piraka. It is also worth noting that Hakann was shooting at no one, but merely attempting melee combat.

Also, in response to Aurora's OOC in Ta, I do believe Hakann's attack was performed well before Forerunner produced the most recent surge of smoke.

Edited by Lady Firebaugh, Dec 10 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#4402 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:07 PM

People of Ta-Wahi: Is Hakann shooting at "The Wanderer" or "Forerunner"? I was under the impression that "The Wanderer" was being shot at, but Aurora's post has lead me to think the opposite. Clarification?

You are completely correct; The Wanderer was the target of Hakann's attack, as specified by "the second Toa, his cloak smoldering from contact with Avak's melted fans,", a description used to describe The Wanderer in his first attack on the Piraka. It is also worth noting that Hakann was shooting at no one, but merely attempting melee combat.

Also, in response to Aurora's OOC in Ta, I do believe Hakann's attack was performed well before Forerunner produced the most recent surge of smoke.

wat.

I don't understand this at all.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#4403 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:14 PM

The first paragraph details that Hakann (Firebaugh's character) attacked the Wanderer using melee (hand to hand).

The second paragraph notes that Hakann performed the above actions prior to the Forerunner fogging up the area.

Is that more clear?

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#4404 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:15 PM

The first paragraph details that Hakann (Firebaugh's character) attacked the Wanderer using melee (hand to hand).

The second paragraph notes that Hakann performed the above actions prior to the Forerunner fogging up the area.

Is that more clear?

Yes, but he wouldn't have fogged the area if he was getting hit in the head with a zamor sphere.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#4405 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,530 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:20 PM

Mata-Nui Weekly Podcast Digest for the week of December 3rd through 10th, 2013. 

General Announcement:

The Mata-Nui Weekly wishes to take a moment and welcome GearDirector to the team.  He will be covering the collection of news in several wahis, and is the person to PM your weekly highlights to. ~Kughii

Player of the Week:

Snoip Lion –  In the wise words of Tyler Durden: sexy.  Snoip Lion is a magnificent writer of characters, well deserving of this week’s honor as player of the week.

Character of the Week:

Tuara – In the wise words of many: strong, bombshell, smart, sexy, wolf whistle material, excellent.  Tuara, played by Snoip Lion, is one of those characters who never wavers in her resolve, never buckles under pressure, and makes Dorian look like a two pence road show when it comes to physical attractiveness.

KENTOKU ARCHIPELAGO

·      Eiyu Ankora meets Daikura Reik and rambles about philosophy

·      Jiyu meets Rano Taishalo.

·      Akone and Akimatai continue to fight in the yards on Sado.

·      Sorukatesu and Tapui begin their own sparring.

·      Ayiwah and Tazera return to the maindeck and prepare to land in Sado.

·      Koga and Soraph have a heated discussion about Soraph’s plans.  They merge minds to see through Koga’s Janu bird.

·      The Rora’s family, Desdemona and Yumiwa, are introduced as they go to bed

·      Tajaar Toroshu Rena notice the bright column of light in the sky caused by Nortii and Tutkee, and moves to investigate

KINI-NUI

·      Echelon, JL and Ignitus strike a fragile deal.

TA-WAHI

·      Akiri Kongu and Jaller have a secret discussion in the aftermath of Matoro’s death.

·      The Tablet of Names is assembled, and Azhtran translates the mysterious inscriptions on it.

·      Stralix engages Vezok, surprising him with a flash grenade
.  Iasmir returns to join the fight.

·      Jolek Highlander returns, making an impressive display of catching a mugger

·      The Piraka respond to the attack on their hideout. Kaunis and The Wanderer are killed, with Forerunner hovering somewhere in between

·      Oreius’ and Sulov’s game of chess continues

·      After returning from Ga-Koro, Tivanu and Viima pick up Orderin, and give chase after Surina.  The follow the trail to Le-wahi, but then are led back to Ta-Koro.

GA-WAHI

·      Helios struggles to patch the greenhouses.

·      Viima and Tivanu attempt to warn Akiri Hahli about Surina, and are tasked with bringing the criminal to justice.

·      Akiri Hahli learns of Matoro’s death.

KO-WAHI

·      Matoro is assassinated at the changing of the guard by an unknown de-matoran.  In the confusion Jaa, the only one remaining a the scene, is locked in jail until further notice, Captain Korzaa declares martial law and seals the Koro, and Ambages lays claim to the title of Akiri.

·      Reordin, Korzaa, and Ambages (accompanied by Kaccio and Riaril) hold a meeting to finalize a plan of leadership. 

·      Matoro is dissected and laid to rest by Riaril

·      Sudokuronu struggles to make himself as unremarkable as possible while Ko-Koro is under martial law.

·      Ihu-Koro sends its representatives to Ko-Koro.

·      Guardsman Sukot Urn Voyuk goes on a looting spree.

LE-WAHI

·      
Tuara and Co. return to Le-Koro safely.  The wounded members go to the hospital, with the exception of Skyra.  Utu is chained and contained.

·      Korero uses his Hiko to transport himself and Kongu into Jaller’s office.  When they return Korero searches for Leah who had just arrived in Le.

·      Skyra tries to wake Tillian up with bacon.

·      Dorian remembers bailing his little brother out of jail.  After leaving the hospital he runs into a very drunk Liacada and attempts to help her by buying breakfast.

·      Valria has a mental breakdown of self-sabotage

·      Kewa and Ryzen begin working in Kewa’s small shop.

·      Tuara attempts to speak with Kongu about Lear, but is turned away violently.  Kongu, however, intervenes.  A little while later Tuara returns to see Utu in the hospital, but is surprised by a visit from Praggos.  Praggos admits he wants to remove Utu’s mark.

·      Orderin, Viima, and Tivanu find Surina’s boat.

·      Leah Maru returns to Le-Koro.  She chases after a shady le-toa who turns out to be Greed, cornering him in the Fau swamps.  After a discussion she lets him leave to lead a new life.  Afterward Korero finds her and reveals Matoro’s death.

ONU-WAHI
-

·      Ardoku purchases weapons from Torvoth, but the merchant follows him home afterward and waits in his bedroom at night.

·      Surina attempts to hire Rhea.  During the deal Nero, Rhea’s lackey, moves in to kill Khervos, but is intercepted by Tuli.

·      Mar and Surina meet in the Wise Man’s archive.

·      Tarnok and Leli reconnect

·      Aar and Kehuri spar while discussing whether or not Mata Nui really exists

·      Matan and Natan receive the Akiru and talk about building Rhea’s project.

·      Khervos, unconscious, dreams of Kavala and what Surina will do.

·      Kol Uskey returns to Onu-Koro.

PO-WAHI

·      The Brotherhood of Ak’rei’an cleans out the lower levels of their fortress, finding metallic sand and a purple lightstone.  The history of Ak’rei’an comes to life as the lightstone is revealed as tainted by malevolent energies.  The shadows seep into the sands and up rise skeletons bent on killing the necromancers.  The cultists fought back with an elementally devised trash compactor. 

·      Ferron and Zuriana continue their quest.

Music Used:

·      “Was,” Darker Than Black OST

·      “Wallaby Waltz,” Thunder Down Under by Brent Lewis

·      “Ending,” Asian Drums by Kiyoshi Oshida

Edited by Kughii, Dec 10 2013 - 07:21 PM.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#4406 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,227 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:30 PM

Blood

-Tyler

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~

#4407 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:31 PM

Is that more clear?

Yes, but he wouldn't have fogged the area if he was getting hit in the head with a zamor sphere.

I thought you made it clear that your character "has nothing to loose [sic]" and that the "jitter spheres are completely useless."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#4408 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:47 PM

Is that more clear?

I thought you made it clear that your character "has nothing to loose [sic]" and that the "jitter spheres are completely useless."

Whoops, sorry, I meant launcher in that post, not sphere.  I am not referring to the earlier, hit in the head with a jitter, but the, hit in the head with a launcher, which apparently comes before my beach-is-smoke post.  Someone needs to help us with the time organization here.

#4409 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:49 PM

Mata-Nui Weekly Podcast Digest for the week of December 3rd through 10th, 2013. 

General Announcement:

The Mata-Nui Weekly wishes to take a moment and welcome GearDirector to the team.  He will be covering the collection of news in several wahis, and is the person to PM your weekly highlights to. ~Kughii

I've been meaning to bring this up: it's 'Geardirector', no additional capitalization ,no spaces.

#4410 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,376 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 07:53 PM

That is not game discussion, that is a specific message.

You have been warned. :)

#4411 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 10:47 PM

LE-WAHI

·      Orderin, Viima, and Tivanu find Surina’s boat.

Um the Clueless trio (as Tivanu calls the group) never found Surina's boat. The only reason they were in Le-wahi was Viima had a towel that belonged to Surina and they used that for Kive-phu to get the scent.. Nothing at all to do with a boat.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#4412 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,950 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 11:09 PM

Notice: as some of you may know, time constraints have recently begun to negatively impact EmperorWhenua's overall activity. Therefore, he has vested management of the Valkyr race in me. PM me if you want to create a Valkyr and we'll see what can happen on that front. I reiterate the adage that one does not simply "create a Valkyr"--given the power and unique status inherent in the species, it's advisable for all those wishing to produce one to be meritorious.

#4413 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,530 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 11:51 PM

Well.  Now things are looking up in the land of angelic soul-sucking fiends.

#4414 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2013 - 11:55 PM

Notice: as some of you may know, time constraints have recently begun to negatively impact EmperorWhenua's overall activity. Therefore, he has vested management of the Valkyr race in me. PM me if you want to create a Valkyr and we'll see what can happen on that front. I reiterate the adage that one does not simply "create a Valkyr"--given the power and unique status inherent in the species, it's advisable for all those wishing to produce one to be meritorious.

Yeah... Well this is good to know.. I imagine you will be receiving a whole pm box full of message asking for requests..

Also on a completely unrelated note i wonder what is going on with the whole Anxilia side-plot?

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

#4415 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,383 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:15 AM

@Kughii: Woah woah woah! Don't speak that faaaaaaast Kuhgz! XD I couldn't keep up with the listening at all.

@Voxumo: Wasn't it the Desperate Trio?

konguvezoklove.jpg

Take a nostalgic picture from your childhood and apply MS Paint... childhood ruined.

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#4416 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:41 AM

@Kughii: Woah woah woah! Don't speak that faaaaaaast Kuhgz! XD I couldn't keep up with the listening at all.

@Voxumo: Wasn't it the Desperate Trio?

I think Tivanu has called them that as well.. Desperately clueless trio.... there we go fixed that issue

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

aQ85UI0.png

#4417 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,032 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 02:01 AM

>"two pence roadshow"

I think you may have completely incinerated Tyler there.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#4418 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 12:46 PM

Ok, I just listened to the podcast.

Aurora the cat enjoyed, well watching Kaunis die.

I just broke out laughing here.  And no, although it was a highlight, I didn't enjoy it.

Also, Kughii, I had to re-watch your part of the video.  Was it just that there was so much news that you needed to talk that fast?

#4419 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members

• 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:09 PM

Alright, I'm considering making an evil Toa Team. Any takers? PM me about it

EDIT: Done considering, nevermind

Edited by Dr. O, Dec 11 2013 - 02:43 PM.

#4420 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,530 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 01:26 PM

Yes. we had a bust week. No worries though, I could have gotten all of it into 2 minutes if I had to. Four wasn't much of a stretch.

#4421 Offline Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 02:01 PM

Sukot isn't looting. He's thinking of looting. :P

709px Rob rhaegar winterfell (200x169)

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an

#4422 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 02:59 PM

Then will he do it? JUst wondering for no apparent reason.

#4423 Offline Rhaegar Targaryen

Rhaegar Targaryen
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,839 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 05:23 PM

If the Koro descends into civil war, than he's taking the opportunity and looting. Or else he'll align with Ambages in an attempt to gain a fine amount of gold.

And by the way, his name is pronounced Sue-cot-urn-vo-yuk.

709px Rob rhaegar winterfell (200x169)

"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."

BZPRPG 2013 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Junyaus-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an

#4424 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 06:55 PM

If the Koro descends into civil war, than he's taking the opportunity and looting. Or else he'll align with Ambages in an attempt to gain a fine amount of gold.

And by the way, his name is pronounced Sue-cot-urn-vo-yuk.

What if he gets more gold from me?

#4425 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,530 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 07:04 PM

Players be thee merry!  Happy Holidays.  Yes, I know this greeting is rather sudden and (in the case of Christmas) awkwardly early, but for the sake of all end of the year holidays I give you all a little present in the hopes others may jump in on this festive spirit! ~Kughii

311px-Happy_Holidays_BZPRPG.jpg

(Larger Resolutions are available HERE)

#4426 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 07:07 PM

Uh, which of your characters are those?

(one's kriiagata isn't it.)

Edited by Canis Lycaon, Dec 11 2013 - 07:09 PM.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#4427 Offline Watcher on the Walls

Watcher on the Walls
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,924 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 07:07 PM

Players be thee merry!  Happy Holidays.  Yes, I know this greeting is rather sudden and (in the case of Christmas) awkwardly early, but for the sake of all end of the year holidays I give you all a little present in the hopes others may jump in on this festive spirit! ~Kughii

311px-Happy_Holidays_BZPRPG.jpg

(Larger Resolutions are available HERE)

They don't seem to happy about it...but nice drawings anyway.

#4428 Offline Snoop Razz

Snoop Razz
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,818 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 08:33 PM

"Jolek Highlander"

m8 do you think this is a game

La-de-da-de-da, it's the one 'n' only R-A-Double-Z~

top_logo.png

#4429 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,950 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2013 - 09:05 PM

-Sulov Update Advertisement-

A Game of Knights

#4430 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,383 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 02:31 AM

I'm feeling festive already.

On another note, is anyone interested in breaking free a Makuta worshipper for whatever purpose?

konguvezoklove.jpg

Take a nostalgic picture from your childhood and apply MS Paint... childhood ruined.

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#4431 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 08:00 AM

I'm feeling festive already.

On another note, is anyone interested in breaking free a Makuta worshipper for whatever purpose?

If that whatever turned into a solid 'a', then I'm sure someone would be interested.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#4432 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members

• 5,383 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:10 AM

Kavala. Locked up in Ga-Koro.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva, Dec 12 2013 - 09:11 AM.

konguvezoklove.jpg

#4433 Online Norik Of Celtania

Norik Of Celtania
  • Members
  • Ice Warrior

• 1,947 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:20 AM

Um.

That might be dangerous.

Also, anyone interacting with my characters,

Might or might not have internet connection for the next three-ish days. So. Sad. :( =( :[

MTG Dual Colour

http://www.bzpower.c...c=9733&p=547065My BZPower RPG profiles.

#4434 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,032 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:20 AM

What you need, Toatapio, is a team of ace lawyers.

Or a spoon to dig out the wall.

#4435 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:39 AM

Or a pack of charged explosives to blow off the window.  We can hide those in a book to!

#4436 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:51 AM

Here's the issue with that; no guard worth their salt is going to hand over a book without checking it. And if you look at the success rates of prison breaks in Ga-Koro, you'll see that the only successful one required help from the corrupt Arete.

You're not going to get out easy. :P

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#4437 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,209 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:57 AM

Here's the issue with that; no guard worth their salt is going to hand over a book without checking it. And if you look at the success rates of prison breaks in Ga-Koro, you'll see that the only successful one required help from the corrupt Arete.

So does that mean getting arrested, charged, pronounced guilty, and thrown inn jail is effectively the same as being killed if you can't find any interaction?

#4438 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Resurrected

• 18,032 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 09:57 AM

"Maybe, but it isn't zero. As far as I'm concerned, that makes it the same as a one hundred percent chance."

#4439 Offline Aurora the cat

Aurora the cat
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 10:04 AM

Yep, a gaurd is totaly going to see some explosives hidden in the cover of a book.

#4440 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members

• 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 12 2013 - 10:10 AM

Because "checking" nowadays merely implies sparing a single glance at something.

Yeah, no.

Edited by Dr. O, Dec 12 2013 - 10:11 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users