BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Okay then, I guess I was flat out wrong.

But still, so many Skakdi mercenaries. Why?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

In canon, they were experimented on and became warlike, lying and cheating to become as powerful as they can. The only other logical position would be for them to become politicians.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, I think I have the only good Skakdi in game.

99% seem to be either thieves, mercenaries or other such unsavory types.

I will admit tivanu kinda of borders on that good line.. He has never actually committed a crime.. but now he has darn orderin and viima messing up his rep..

*sighs* gonna have to go beat up some baby gukkos to get his rep back up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I accidentally read that as "aniki", and I promptly had a horrific image of Vezok converting Ta-koro into a giant robot that wore sunglasses and lead a Yakuza gang that blew things up.

I don't plan to do that at all I have 0% idea what are you talking about I mean really come on.

>.>

<.<

:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

In game terms it's a plot device.

EDIT: General notice. I am about to dive into my program of study after a break (hence all the activity), and will be making far fewer postings. The podcast will still continue as of this writing, but my presence online may be significantly reduced. If you need me, please PM. I assure you I read those little messages like hot cakes.

Thanks,

Kughii

Edited by Kughii

I will admit tivanu kinda of borders on that good line.. He has never actually committed a crime.. but now he has darn orderin and viima messing up his rep..

No! Not the baby Gukkos! But seriously, Orderin is kind've trying to convert Tivanu to good. Not to mention Tivanu telling Viima to trust him. Edited by Falcon Lord

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

Actually blowing stuff up does sound that bad. They are really pretty......

"... I don't plan on joining any cults."

Best response to that tablet so far. Can someone explain to me what the tablet is?

As Kughii said, it's a plot device. It's an ancient tablet Kirgan found in the Onu-Koro mines and it mentions Stronin, which is why a curious bunch of adventurers are trying to bug him about it.

Check the wiki article for more.

No! Not the baby Gukkos! But seriously, Orderin is kind've trying to convert Tivanu to good. Not to mention Tivanu telling Viima to trust him.

Baby Gukkos?! That's so horrible, Voxumo! D:

Tivanu and Viima are really beginning to like each other. It's a BZPRPG bromance. :3

I accidentally read that as "aniki", and I promptly had a horrific image of Vezok converting Ta-koro into a giant robot that wore sunglasses and lead a Yakuza gang that blew things up.

Tengen Toppa Vezok?

Considering his ability to take in powers, actually not that hard to imagine him escalating to godlike status.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You were greatly inspired, Aurora.

I am always inspired by a promise of explosions.

I like it. Except that all of the "a"s look exactly like the "o"s. Regardless, he has my vote.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Tengen Toppa Vezok?

Considering his ability to take in powers, actually not that hard to imagine him escalating to godlike status.

god level vezok only lasts for an hour

it would be a very short campaign

:P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -