BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

One notable example of customized vision power is Stralix's Diagnostics Vision:

His ocular power is Diagnostics Vision, which allows him to inspect objects, revealing their inner workings and highlighting damage. It superimposes a hologram-like heads-up display over his vision. It cannot, however, teach him how technology works if it relies on principles he does not already know about (i.e. he can't use it to replicate foreign or restricted tech unless I have staff permission).

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I'm this close to making my own Desaka character to mix things up by shouting about war and such.

Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close.

I'll join you. Shivada isn't doing much.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

This is generally because the means for transformation is not made readily available to players. Toa stones are staff-granted gifts and rewards, toa-turaga transformations are all but restricted because they can make toa/toa stones and the Red Star has a different role in the game than a cosmic... destiny warping spaceship or whatever it was meant to be in the canon.

Transformations can occur, just not without consent.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I was well aware of this, so I was asking to find out whether anyone managed to play a Matoran character that well.

Also I spoke to Nuju about Toa->Turaga transformations some time ago. He said that as long as the resulting Toa Stone is only used with staff permission, the actual transformation is pretty lenient.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I will be taking a break from the RPG for a day or two. I was in the ER last night with cardiac symptoms, so I'm going to need a few days to rest (luckily my vitals are fine: I'm not dying on you anytime soon), and I'll be unavailable during that time.

The Mata-Nui Weekly is postponed in it's publication until I return. (Journalists, keep at your awesome jobs!)

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Kughz

Yikes. A break well deserved.

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I will be taking a break from the RPG for a day or two. I was in the ER last night with cardiac symptoms, so I'm going to need a few days to rest (luckily my vitals are fine: I'm not dying on you anytime soon), and I'll be unavailable during that time.

The Mata-Nui Weekly is postponed in it's publication until I return. (Journalists, keep at your awesome jobs!)

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Kughz

*glomps Kughii*

Well just glad to see you are ok and i do hope you the best. Take care and see ya when ya get back.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Please take care of yourself and get some well deserved rest. I enjoy Mata Nui Weekly quite a bit and Bzpower wouldn't be the same without it. I know that sounds selfish, but get well soon, K?

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I'm sorry to hear that your health is being drawn into question, Kughii, and I hope you are fit again soon. Speaking as someone personally riddled with a litter of health problems myself I can empathize. By all means take your time in figuring out what's going on and getting well again; the game is a dustant priority compared to living.

However, I'm going to have to be the bad guy here: Although Kughii is a well-established member of the community and something bad has happened to him, this really isn't the place to speak of it. The outpouring of sympathies is quite heartwarming. So, that said, let's move on to discussing the game (and preferably playing in it, too!).

I'm sorry to hear that your health is being drawn into question, Kughii, and I hope you are fit again soon. Speaking as someone personally riddled with a litter of health problems myself I can empathize. By all means take your time in figuring out what's going on and getting well again; the game is a dustant priority compared to living.

However, I'm going to have to be the bad guy here: Although Kughii is a well-established member of the community and something bad has happened to him, this really isn't the place to speak of it. The outpouring of sympathies is quite heartwarming. So, that said, let's move on to discussing the game (and preferably playing in it, too!).

*Nods as he hears this*

Naw your not a bad guy EmperorWhenua your just doing your job..

However to get back on topic i have a question. Now I understand that during this arc we have had several revelations; The Vault, the Abbetor, the Dasaka and the Piraka. Well my question is are each of these factors actually connected? Like will the dasaka play some role in the opening of the vault? Just rather curious

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*Nods as he hears this*

Naw your not a bad guy EmperorWhenua your just doing your job..

However to get back on topic i have a question. Now I understand that during this arc we have had several revelations; The Vault, the Abbetor, the Dasaka and the Piraka. Well my question is are each of these factors actually connected? Like will the dasaka play some role in the opening of the vault? Just rather curious

Lets find out! Keep calm and play on.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

Ah, that is a good question indeed. :afro:

And I am guessing there won't be a answer. *smirks*

But it was just something that popped into my mind so figured I would ask not really expecting an answer... See set your expectations low and it works

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Have strength, Kughii!

As for the mysteries of the BZPRPG, I seriously doubt they are all individual occurences. I think Antidermis is what replaced Makuta when the Hiripaki was used and that the Piraka will actually have a big role in the opening of the vault. Since the Dasaka and the Piraka are already obviously connected, I think it's safe to assume that the connection will come to play with the vault. Probably the Kentoku Archipelago also has the "key" to the vault, though we don't know what it is yet.

As for the Abettor... no idea. :notsure:

As for the Abettor... no idea. :notsure:

*ponders for a very long time while smoking an old fashion pipe*

I got it... The abettor is just the middle man.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Who else thinks the Fursic are going to take advantage of an Empire divided and stage some grand plan to oust Clan Umbraline from power? Or maybe assassinate the Rora Dishonored style? To be Honest, I just want the Fursic's to have a competent plot going on during this new arch.

Vox, what about a "Gman" so to say? So, who's Freeman?

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters