BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

IC, it will last for three days. OOC it will last until I feel like there is no reason to keep it going or something happens to break it up.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm sorry guys, i cant balance this and my real life anymore. I will never be coming back,

Ok.

Sad to see you go.

Good luck with your life, and on the near-nil chance that you do come back, we'll still be here, happy to have you back. Who knows - the future is in the future, after all. :P

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Sad to see you go, man. But anyways, good luck!

Edited by Rhaegar Targaryen
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

They were used to this.

Clan Plangori

Made up of mostly dye artisans, Clan Plangori is a large but fairly weak clan based on Odaiba. Their village is located in the heart of the jungle, far from the prying eyes of other clans. They are known for creating the sumptuous dyed fabrics that adorn rich residents of Kentoku, and the less advantaged on special occasions. They also are the only ringti who can produce the deep, superb colors that adorn the royal family. All of their works are marked by the clan seal, a circle that displays a subtle gradation between the three clan colors, black, plum, and white.

The ringti of clan Plangori are divided into several “sub-clans” (each usually no more than twenty individuals) based on the element or technique of dyeing they specialize in. Because technical superiority is so important to the clan’s survival, each clan members guard their techniques and innovations jealously, even from members of other sub-clans. However, as they have to cooperate in order to produce pieces, true secrecy is impossible. The sub-clans are as follows:

Sub-Clan Sekka: dyeing through the use of wooden blocks and clamps

Sub-Clan Oriko (o-REE-kow): dyeing through the use of sewing and binding with thread

Sub-Clan Hinoki (hee-NOW-kee): dyeing large areas through the use of binding and buckets

Sub-Clan Kozome (KO-zow-mae): dyeing through the use of stencils and resist paste

Sub-Clan Shomi (SHO-mee): responsible for mixing and producing dyes, as well as tending to the dye vats

As soon as a child is old enough to speak in full sentences (and sometimes before), she is assigned to whichever sub-clan is in need of new members. From that day on, she takes on a name based on her position of seniority in the sub-clan, and will only use her birth name within her closest circle of sisters. Tags of seniority are as follows.

I/Y (e.g. the most senior member of the Oriko sub-clan is known as Plangori Yoriko)

Du

Sa

Yo

Tsu

Mu

Chi

Ha

No

Idu

Isa

Iyo

etc.

Prestige in Plangori is based almost exclusively on seniority. A young apprentice is assigned menial, repetitive tasks and expected to refer to her seniors as “older sister” and defer to them in all matters. As she becomes older and gains experience, she may be allowed some creativity, but actual design is the right of the more senior members. The death of a member of the sub-clan is a huge event because it redefines the hierarchy of the sub-can and require that a large number of individuals to change their names.

Though Plangori is an ancient clan with ties to Umbraline, their nature requires them to keep a neutral stance, as it is to their advantage to gain sponsorship from as many clans as possible. In addition, because they are so insular they are beholden to saihoko to sell their work.

The few Plangori menti are trained as either sighteyes or wilhammers, and are largely responsible for guarding the clans secrets from other menti. The remaining members of the clan include dashi, which breaking with tradition are often hunter-gatherers, and a few saihoko merchants, who though generally looked down on have done very well for themselves. A few Plangori saihoko act as clerks throughout the islands, taking orders from important clients and displaying the clan’s newest and most expensive works. Members of the clan keep their own gardens, but they are still almost exclusively reliant on trade for foodstuffs. Because of the difficulty of transporting perishable goods through the jungle, most of their food is vegetarian, dried, or highly spiced.

In case anyone wants to create a dyer who's stuck in the jungle all day. :P

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

That's actually not true, I've discovered I have a bit more time on my hands than I thought, so you can upgrade that from "Largely inactive" to "semi-active" if you will.

Also, it's Gear, or Geardirector. Or at least it will be in just a few days when I can finally change my name back.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I have to say I have the same problem. Could Krayzikk have his character cure Shajs?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I have to say I have the same problem. Could Krayzikk have his character cure Shajs?

Sorry, the past two weeks or so have been more than a bit busy. I'm getting caught up on my posts, and that situation is high on my to do list.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Thanks.

In regards to the tech expo, there might be a character or two coming.

Mata-Nui Weekly, January 7th-14th (missing Ta).

Mata-Nui Weekly, January 14th-21st (Incomplete, will be finished soon).

Mata-Nui Weekly, January 21st-28th (incomplete, will be finished soon).

Okay: are matoran in stasis containers staff approved?

EDIT:

Another call for journalists. Anyone willing to take Ta-Wahi, The Kentoku Archipelago, or Ga-Wahi?

Edited by Kughii

Anyone else notice that Dasaka are basically Toa of Psionics with crystal stuff?

:a: :k: :i:

I thought they were space goats.

On another note, anyone want some smuggled iStones? Find Mekana in Ta-Koro.

Edited by Yoko Littner

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I also have a question.. Well more so have to ask opinion..

I and a group of characters have been in the Po-Koro headquarters since december 19th 2013.. We have contacted lloyd yet he has yet to respond so what would you guys do in that scenario? I mean i believe nearly two months of waiting is a bit much especially when we are waiting on just one person.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

And Nold, if by anyone you mean 'everyone but me', then yes.

...That hurt, bro. I can't be the only person who hadn't noticed that, or at least not the only person who hadn't made the connection between Dasaka and Psionics being missing from the allowed elements yet.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~