BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

We'll,, yeah I think you might be. :/

:/

Psionics was banned waaaay before Dasaka existed.

Relatively speaking, I'm pretty new. I only joined sometime last spring/summer, if memory serves.

Regardless, I now feel reeeeeeeeeeeeeally stupid. :/

:a::k::i:

Edited by The Nold

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

One important thing to note is that Menti, at best, only control one or two (in rare cases three) aspects of their "element", whereas a Toa has power over every aspect of theirs. Of course, given just how versatile Psionics is, it's not a serious issue, but it's something to take note of.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Which reminds me, it mentions somewhere that some ancient legends wielded all four disciplines. Perhaps these were true Toa of Psionics, which gradually devolved to the Dasaka we see today.

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I don't think it was exactly that. Just the Heroes of Old were demigod-like in power, enough to warrant being legends.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Those combined would be as powerful, if not more than the Mata Nuiian Maru.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I also have a question.. Well more so have to ask opinion..

I and a group of characters have been in the Po-Koro headquarters since december 19th 2013.. We have contacted lloyd yet he has yet to respond so what would you guys do in that scenario? I mean i believe nearly two months of waiting is a bit much especially when we are waiting on just one person.

Waiting two months is nothing. Send him another PM. I'll see what I can do. Lloyd's just been super busy.

And it's only been a month and two weeks.

And Nold, if by anyone you mean 'everyone but me', then yes.

We're stuck in prison, we can't really advance to the next stage of our plan unless we escape, which is less than ideal.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Which reminds me, it mentions somewhere that some ancient legends wielded all four disciplines. Perhaps these were true Toa of Psionics, which gradually devolved to the Dasaka we see today.

:a: :k: :i:

Do I see a dasaka-maru happening?

That would be interesting, but Destiny would have to have a role in that, and that's something the Dasaka don't hold to the same importance as the Matoran.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

HFBEIGVWKVBEUVGDYSBFYXB!!!!!!!!!!!

I just realized something! "Toa," in the Matoran language, literally means "Hero." The Dasaka speak the same language as the Matoran. Thus, "Heroes of Old"...

Edited by The Nold

Hmm.. very interesting post in the kini-nui topic Nuju metru.. Very interesting indeed. How come I have a feeling one of those voices are suppose to be makuta's?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

- Ambages -

"... Do what I say, I'll make you rich. If you don't, I'll make you into shoes."

This post shows just how ruthless and somehow perfect he can be. He's a beautiful villain (to me) and I'm happy to say he's mine. <333

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

I highly doubt Nuju Metru and the rest of staff would use a major plot point to troll players. Now, I could of course be wrong, but generally speaking if something is such a key plot element as the riddle...

tumblr_inline_muboi2xEtW1s5jo86.gif

Someone had better quote me on this, because it's the only time I'm ever going to say it: I'm rooting for Ishi.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Your mask has never made a mistake.

Axxon?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

It's the mask that can send things into the Legend, duh.

So, the question is... what's the 'replacement' for Makuta? The replacement that's said to be 'shirking' its role at the moment, but about which, the mask was not ('never') wrong, meaning that the replacement will soon be actively carrying out its role as expected?

Dasaka? Ambages? the Piraka? or something else?

Definitely not Ambages, for reasons plot and real world. The notable one being that he existed long before Makuta fell, the second being that he's a Staff PC.

Dasaka could be, but I still don't like the idea that an entire, centuries old civilization was conjured on a whim. Sorta invalidates their whole aesthetic.

What I find notable is that the second voice says "your mask". If we assume that he's talking about the Hiripiki, then the question is once again raised of who he is speaking to. It could be Mata Nui, as he gave the mask to Stannis, or it could be interpreted as implying that it's someone else.

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I've always been under the impression that the 'two-voices-conversing' posts are Mata Nui and Makuta... but I guess I could be wrong.

The fact that this following sequence was said:

My flickering thumb has just found his claw.

Correct; I do not intend for him to open the true safe. That comes later.

Convinces me of it even more.

Flickering thumb and claw? Echelon and Antidermis (After all, leftie says "The calamity you bottled, regardless of its volume, cannot open windows."). Too bad it won't be him who opens the safe.

Dasaka could be, but I still don't like the idea that an entire, centuries old civilization was conjured on a whim. Sorta invalidates their whole aesthetic.

For all we know their centuries of history could've been something that played out in the Legend.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Or the Dasaka were created with their history - none of it really happened, but they think it did.

This is exactly what I fear and what I would hate.

If it played out in the Legend, that's fine. But it all depends on what the Legend is. If it's an alternate world, or multiple alternate worlds, it could very well have happened, and they just changed locale. But if the Legend is fiction and merely creates what comes out at will, that's a far more distasteful possibility.

I won't like it if they came from the Legend either way; I think it cheapens their existence for them to be the result of a newbie Toa playing around with his mask. I just find the former possibility a bit more palatable.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG