BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

A little teaser I've been itching to show you guys for a while...

preview_7.png

i've been

working this gra-aaa-ve shift

and i ain't ma-aaa-de

i wish i could

buy me a spaceship and flyyyyyy~

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A lot of effort goes into those teasers - making one, especially with that content, all for the name of an April Fool's Joke would be the literal height of human cruelty.

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I would say it was a joke if not for the quality of the picture. I have been wrong on things before but I'm just going to say that I would love it if we went to flying islands next.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Columbia, is that you? Also, what's up with these random spinning icons next to our post bar? Finally, I'm guessing that party being formed in going to Mata Nui, right? Haven't been checking the Archipelago forum recently.

Edited by Observedhalo

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Every year the staff like to play an Arpil Fools joke on the forum. These new spinnies are it for this year.

I'm interested in knowing more about those bubbles. Like, what are those shiny things in the underground section? Do people live down there and those are lights so they can see?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Po-Koro Wants YOU

To Join The Sentinels.

If you have a character who would like to sail on a ship, search the desert on the back of a kikanalo, or fly through the air mapping the island then the Sentinel Guard Force is the place for them! Yes, this is a recruitment drive for PCs in the game. Along with guaranteed plot action for your character they will also receive in-game benefits for becoming fully-fledged members of the Sentinels, namely in equipment and potential for advancement in rank. For more information on the ranking and Divisions please see the Wiki page HERE. For further information please PM Kughii, who is playing Hewkii in lieu of Lloyd: The White Wolf.

Edited by Hatachi

I'm back from the depths of coughing!

What did I miss?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Greetings, world of the BZPRPG! After not sleeping for a few days and clogging Nuju Metru's inbox, I've finally posted my character's bios :) one problem, I'm entirely unsure where to go now O_o I wanted to start off in Onu-Wahi, any help would be much appreciated as I am somewhat of a rookie at RPing and this particular game has a lot of history to it. If what I've seen so far is any indication though, I'm going to have fun here.

Joining the Ussalry (Onu-Koro's Military), instigating government plots, and engaging in overt combat unaffected by the outside world are all popular choices for starting in Onu.

Just don't go to a bar. Literally everyone does that.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

On the other hand, if you're not too fussed about starting in Onu-Koro, there's currently a technology exposition going on in Po-Koro, a treasure-hunting group starting up in one of Ta-Koro's many, many, many (seriously, Douglas isn't exaggerating when he says there a lot of watering holes on this island) taverns, as well as a group of soldiers, pirates, and assorted vigilantes hunting down the escaped convict Jazek Rehn over in Ga-Koro.

Ko-Koro's kind of locked down, though; you might not want to go over there...

(also, welcome to the game!)

(also also, say goodbye to your sanity~)

[ BZPRPG ]

2 Toa walk into a bar. A Matoran laughs and walks under it.

Lol, I will consider this advice carefully. I think I may head over to Po-Koro, but start in the Onu-Wahi tunnels. It may be funny to have my characters bumble about, and maybe meet someone along the way. Idk.

Also, thanks!

Also also, I would if I had any left to bid farewell to.

Edit: actually, where in Po-Koro is this tech expo?

Edited by _Artakha_

Been thinking over the whole teaser thing, and I can't decide if the staff is just screwing with us or screwing with us by making us think they're screwing with us.

I just don't know.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I'm back from the depths of coughing!

What did I miss?

Rakona is joining the Sentinels.

This I have got to see.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.