BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

My character who is running the expo is a Vortixx. If people had a problem with it they probably did not come.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Think of it like somebody mixed a market with a modern convention. The edges of the bazaar are filled with the booths of the people showing off their stuff. For the most part they are just showing it all off, buying and selling is at a minimum.

There is a raised platform in the middle of the square for people to do large scale demonstrations and make speeches. Right now nobody is using it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'll be watching.

Good number of posts coming tomorrow. Sukot, Shajs and Larikon.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

So I uh, went away for awhile. I apologize, but I might not be very active, if at all, in the next few weeks. I have a thesis to work on, and several other projects going on simultaneously. I'll try to drop in a post or two every few days or so though.

Hmm...I just noticed what "saihoko" turns into if you flip some syllables around. That's fun. =D

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Sanctum guard members! Are you bored and have let your guardsmen fallen into inactivity? Do you wish you had thrown them into another Koro's army? Well, worry no longer! There's a fire roaring right now in Ko-Koro! Get your guard over there and heroically rescue some of the servants trapped inside right now, or just work on putting out the flames. Also, passing strangers needing something heroic to do are always welcome. Go fulfill those dreams you had as a child of being a firefighter!

Also, Ko-Koro is no longer in lockdown, and anyone is free to enter or leave as they wish! Let's get that tourism moving again, shall we?

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

Sanctum guard members! Are you bored and have let your guardsmen fallen into inactivity? Do you wish you had thrown them into another Koro's army? Well, worry no longer! There's a fire roaring right now in Ko-Koro! Get your guard over there and heroically rescue some of the servants trapped inside right now, or just work on putting out the flames. Also, passing strangers needing something heroic to do are always welcome. Go fulfill those dreams you had as a child of being a firefighter!

Also, Ko-Koro is no longer in lockdown, and anyone is free to enter or leave as they wish! Let's get that tourism moving again, shall we?

Was the koro's coffer's getting low and the tourism is the only way to save it?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Was the koro's coffer's getting low and the tourism is the only way to save it?

"And over here we have another pile of snow!"

*Smirks*

You just imagined what I had though when i wrote it originally. What tourism would Ko-Koro even have?

I mean at least in alaska we have other things besides 'snow'

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

The same argument could be made for any other koro. "Welcome to Le-Koro! We have trees!" or "This is Onu-Koro—here's a cave and here's a cave and here's a cave..." or "In Po-Koro we have sand and rocks." But to say these things would be a very simple and closeminded approach to the city in question, wouldn't it?

Ko-Koro doesn't have much in the way of flora or fauna, but it has just as much natural wonder as the other wahis in the way of spectacular vistas, including panoramas of entire swaths of Mata Nui. It has a great culture of academia and higher learning and is the sanctuary of prophesy and wisdom. The wealth of the city allows for excellent venues and upper-class hospitality for those seeking a retreat from life and those seeking simple pilgramage for inner thought can find home there. The architecture of the city is unique, as is the engineering behind it all, and there are plenty of interesting things about Ko-Koro to attract people to it.

My point is that you shouldn't diss any village. They all are very unique and have something to offer—don't base a village's interest factor solely on the superficial aspects of it.

Ko-Koro doesn't have much in the way of flora or fauna, but it has just as much natural wonder as the other wahis in the way of spectacular vistas, including panoramas of entire swaths of Mata Nui. It has a great culture of academia and higher learning and is the sanctuary of prophesy and wisdom. The wealth of the city allows for excellent venues and upper-class hospitality for those seeking a retreat from life and those seeking simple pilgramage for inner thought can find home there. The architecture of the city is unique, as is the engineering behind it all, and there are plenty of interesting things about Ko-Koro to attract people to it.

o n e p e r c e n t e r d y s t o p i a a l e r t

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

snip

so i can visit the corruption of the twenties without the fun to build a snowman or read a book

you don't even have decent bars

pass

long live the insane le-koro party

In all seriousness, each village does have its own thing. Typically, it fits its people's tendencies. Ta-Koro is crazy-prepared, Ga-Koro is beach paradise, Le-Koro is home of the glorious party, Onu has its industry, and Po has fun when they're not going crazy paranoid. Ko has their thing too.

they just don't like fun :P

Edited by Simon the Digger

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey guys I have the best idea ever.

Annual Pohatu Cup has started again.

We need ... to build a giant stadium.

Haha, if you're looking for a Kohlii stadium Po-Koro is building a new one. :)

*Groans*

And as soon as you build this giant stadium a group of rahkshi will attack and the stadium will be destroyed.. Come one people it would be like a giant 'Come destroy me' sign for evil-doers.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Yo, players, remember ME?

Hey, funky party people, are we having fun?

NO?

Fear not, babydoll, Tyler Durden has what you need yet again! All I need is one - that's right, UNO - guinea pig to kick things off; PM me or hit me up on Skype if you're at all interested. If you're not the person I pick, fear not - I haven't forgotten you! I just need one person in particular to grab this pretty little bull by the horns, and then we'll be on our way~!

PM: LONG LIVE TYLER

I love you: forever and always!

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Yo, players, remember ME?

Hey, funky party people, are we having fun?

NO?

Fear not, babydoll, Tyler Durden has what you need yet again! All I need is one - that's right, UNO - guinea pig to kick things off; PM me or hit me up on Skype if you're at all interested. If you're not the person I pick, fear not - I haven't forgotten you! I just need one person in particular to grab this pretty little bull by the horns, and then we'll be on our way~!

PM: LONG LIVE TYLER

I love you: forever and always!

-Tyler

I wonder how that will turn out...not that i want any part of this, but sounds interesting

ATTENTION, PLAYERS!

Staff quests are now back!

Remember back in the olden days, when you could stroll up to a Turaga, Matoran, or any old faction official and maybe, just maybe, you'd get some sort of plot out of it? Remember watching other players group together to try and tackle them head on, braving dangers upon dangers as a team in the hope of surviving long enough to get some new, cool reward? No?! You don't?!

That's because after 2011, staff quests pretty much just about dried up completely; the game's plot became a lot more centralized, and there wasn't nearly the emphasis on pushing the limits of the settings you were in. Mata Nui is still chock full full of mysteries, and the Kentoku Archipelago is the newest and coolest in BZPRPG locations - why not go exploring?! There's got to be something cool somewhere, right! Right!

I 'grew up' so to speak watching other people get in on these, and I became a veteran in a time where we just don't get that kind of main plot decentralization anymore. So ever since I became a staff member, I've worked out logistics, talked it over with a bunch of players from my time, before my time, and after my time, trying to figure out what they'd like to see, where they'd like to go, and what they'd like to have. And now I think I'm ready to roll the new system out.

Status Report

This is the first of the BZIII's new staff quests - the Dark Walks, those creepy things that everyone always likes to avoid, are now front and center in the mythos back at the ranch on Mata Nui. With all those Rahkshi and all the dark mystique surrounding them, there's got to be something dope to find, right? Right! Of course there is! Why wouldn't there be? Of course, to find it, you'll have to fight through any number of ~mischievous vibes~ and ~creepy enemies~ both small and slightly-less-small. Oh, and there's some first-class eldritch abomination that may or may not be eating the garrison. But all that cool Makuta swag! That's worth it, right?

Right!

So, the main reason I said I wanted one person on this was because in the past, one person would be charged with the quest, and then they'd get a couple guys together and go dungeon crawling together. I realize now, after reading over it, that I kind of worded this badly. So when I said I haven't forgotten you, I meant it - anyone can get involved here. I sent out three Dikapi in this post; one is guaranteed to go to the Sentinels, but that still leaves good old Crackle and Pop and two messages left to find! If you want to get your hands on one, do so IC, and if you want to grab a partner or two to go along with you, I encourage it! More fun (and reward) for everyone; plus, it will probably help your survival chances immensely. The only requirement is that, as of this post, your character must have been in Po-Wahi as of 48 hours ago and can't suddenly appear out of nowhere to intercept the message. There's going to be plenty of other quests popping up in addition to the main plot - if you don't get in on this one fast enough, or you're too far away, you'll have plenty of time to get the next one. I promise.

With that said, happy questing! I hope you all enjoy!

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Well, aside from that giant post of Tyler's right above mine.

Gravity started a quest that is kind of the same. We have like, over twenty PCs on it I think.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1