BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Not necessarily. If I remember correctly, a First Son is simply the eldest male in a clan.

Correct. Thus the name "first son." It's not "son of the toroshu" or anything.

The mother of the first son has no privileges in society above being a woman and any other advantages she already had before giving birth to the guy.

How about a first cousin... once removed of a Toroshu?

Are you asking if that's immediate family of the toroshu... yeah, but not enough to get an invite because I was thinking more like siblings and children. The associated toroshu could choose to extend the invite to the cousin, though. Ask the player—via PM, please.

It's masquerade-themed, so this means pack a festive costume or wear a fancy adornment for your kanohi or something. Everybody needs to have something. (If you don't have something, I'm sure Clan Plangori can come up with something for you—for a price.)

Soraya picked the wrong night to go half-drunkenly trawl the Tajaar caravan, it sounds like. And that's even before any wardrobe malfunctions the Umbralines themselves might wind up having... :P

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

*Looks at Celis and sighs*

All dressed up and with no one to go with..

But really I am rather excited for this masquerade thing..

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

A Masquerade ball, eh? Maybe it's time to pull Ahrusa out of whatever void my AFK Characters disappear to after a month of inactivity.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

I have a question as to the Dark Walk staff quest going on in Po-Koro, or actually a few...

Is there any formal grouping, or can we just grab a couple of guys and dig into the Dark Walk?

What is the Dark Walk (as in, describe it so that I can portray it realistically in posts)?

Where is it?

What/how does one enter it?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Answers in bold and green :3

I have a question as to the Dark Walk staff quest going on in Po-Koro, or actually a few...

Is there any formal grouping, or can we just grab a couple of guys and dig into the Dark Walk?

Yes, there are three groups forming, from the people who found each of the Dikapi messenger birds. Those groups are the only way your character could realistically know about the unfolding events, unless they happened to have been walking along the Dark Walk at the time.

What is the Dark Walk (as in, describe it so that I can portray it realistically in posts)?

It's one of six, one in each Wahi, a wide tunnel that was dug by the Rahkshi through the rock beneath the desert floor when they attacked the villages in Makuta's final push. Everything you need to know about it is described in this post.

Where is it?

Ditto.

What/how does one enter it?

Ditto ditto.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

If you want to join a group, your best bet is Komisk's group in a bar. Theoretically, anybody could've heard his call to arms. If you have your own agenda, you could have your character find the last Dikapi.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

The Tunnel entrance got moved in to the middle of the desert by Lloyd last season. I would imagine that people would still know where it was though, there is enough travel that goes through it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hmm.. Here is my question.. at what point does the dark walk leave the koro topic and come into the kini-nui topic? Reason I ask is when I have rped the dark walk i started my entrance into the dark walk as in the first step in the koro topic then moved the rest of the rp for my character's time in the dark walk in the kini-nui topic.

And would someone who is in mangaia had heard the events transpiring in the po-koro dark walk since I am sure those tunnels echoes rather badly?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

If I can just get a chance to write a post in Kentoku before the Paero game starts, I'll be set for two events for a couple of my characters.

If not, maybe I can still make the party later.

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I don't think the mask of sensory aptitude is that super-powered. I dunno though, there's some pretty powerful masks in this game. I'll leave that for staff to tackle. XD

WIKI UPDATE:

I've given a page to every single noted location in Ta-Wahi, added photos and tags, and included historical mentions when where I remember them. If you are the owner of The Drunken Murderess Inn or the Burning Hearth, please edit those pages accordingly!

I plan to do this with every wahi by the end of the next week.

I don't think the mask of sensory aptitude is that super-powered. I dunno though, there's some pretty powerful masks in this game. I'll leave that for staff to tackle. XD

WIKI UPDATE:

I've given a page to every single noted location in Ta-Wahi, added photos and tags, and included historical mentions when where I remember them. If you are the owner of The Drunken Murderess Inn or the Burning Hearth, please edit those pages accordingly!

I plan to do this with every wahi by the end of the next week.

The Mask of Sensory Aptitude would be supremely useful in the Dark Walk, I didn't even think of that... One wouldn't be able to tell exactly where everything/anything in the entire nexus of tunnels was - that'd be ridiculous - but you'd certainly have a huge edge in finding things through sound over someone not wearing the mask. Someone with the Mask of Sensory aptitude could even employ an unsophisticated version of echolocation, maybe whistling or something, and discerning how far away the sound bounced. I think it'd be a very valuable mask to have on this Dark Walk quest.

As for the Wiki update, props Kughii! Even though the Wiki isn't my domain, I love seeing it updated (I use it sometimes!) and this'll be helpful.

test2.png

You could just use a Mask of Echolocation. I guess a mask of sensory aptitude would let you gain better night vision so there is still a good reason to use it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You could just use a Mask of Echolocation. I guess a mask of sensory aptitude would let you gain better night vision so there is still a good reason to use it.

Wait.. mask of echolocation? You mean the mask of sonar right?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

"Come with me and you'll live a thrilling old life of freeflowing wine, midnight escapes and several exes," Modera offered like a goddess giving an ultimatum to an on-the-fence proclaimant. "It'd beat the sleepy life you have right now, princess prettypants."

"So, do you want to live dangerously?"

Fun jam with Jenny Quantum (EW)! Check it out!

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Got some characters lying around the Kentoku Empire, noble of heart but not birth? Looking for something to do besides attend parties and sports games?

No longer!

There's a new plot starting in the Archipalego, and now's your chance to get involved! Read my latest Kulrik post in the Kentoku topic to see the beginning of "The Children of Zataka" quest, and the next few I post for some more details.

If you'd like to get involved just PM your char's profile, and I'll let you know how you can help. Space may be limited!

Quiz by TheQuizzery.com

kalmah.png

You are strong and kinda smart, but not too much

Which Barraki are you?

Announcement time:

Some of you probably realize that I have been absent lately (maybe?). This is because I have been having troubles with my studies. I failed two exams and have to resit them in the summer. I also have new exams coming up and tons of other curricular and extracurricular activities I have to deal with... therefore I'm declaring myself inactive for approximately three months. I will return in July, when I finally get released from the immense workload.

Until that time, here's the situation of each of my characters:

Viima: Since he ran away from Le-Koro and only made one post in Po-Koro, assume he's disappeared. Anyone trying to find him will be unable to do so and he can be considered dead. Just remember that's not reality.

Lai Lai and Jarkale: They're on The Inika, so that's more of a problem. Everyone in the crew can use them as NPCs, just don't use them irrationally.

Kirgan, Hile and Teede: Also a sort of problem, since they're involved in a plot that requires someone to play as Teede, at least. I give control over Teede to Mj. Spoilers, while Kirgan and Hile can be played by Ringabel(?).

Tuli and Khervos: Since Geardirector is the original creator of Khervos, and also knows Tuli's personality, AND is involved closely in a plot including both, I give them over to him until I'm back.

See ya in July. I might still check Bzpower in my absence, just not post.

First time I've been entrusted characters. Well, good luck Tapio, I'll be sure to keep them in one piece.

*Whispers in your ear*

Sacrifice them to the dark ussal god

But really Tapio was great to rp with ya and hope to see ya back

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu