BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Yes, but everybody seemed to assume that he had just smashed the wall and rushed inside in under a second.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I assume he smashed open the wall and stood in front of the hole dramatically.

Only a person with a death wish does that when dealing with the Piraka. I only stopped Loren there because having him do any more would have been pushing the rules.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Is linking to the first post in a chain really a thing?

Meh

This post is the beginning of a short chain between myself and Wotsiznaim (Alex Turner), where Ferron, whom some of you may have heard of, is introduced to something of a minor crossroads in his arc in meeting the most recent addition to the plot's 'cast' so to speak. I'd recommend reading it, not for their sheer epicness as far as posts go, but because I think it's a fairly good example of how much one can put into relatively small posts, so to speak.

[/shamelessselfpromotion]

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Quick timeline question: I'm assuming Mata Nuian history goes back about 1000 years. If so, how far back does Kentokuan history go? 1000 years 10000 years? 100000 years?

There's a very simple solution to your question:

DON'T THINK ABOUT TIME IN THE BZPRPG :D

When you do, everything gets messy. Putting figures on things doesn't do anyone any good, so as a general rule, we avoid them like the plague. If your question is about the relative ages of Mata Nui and Kentoku society, I can say this much: the islands are the same age.

• Upvote 4

test2.png

Quick timeline question: I'm assuming Mata Nuian history goes back about 1000 years. If so, how far back does Kentokuan history go? 1000 years 10000 years? 100000 years?

There's a very simple solution to your question:

DON'T THINK ABOUT TIME IN THE BZPRPG :D

When you do, everything gets messy. Putting figures on things doesn't do anyone any good, so as a general rule, we avoid them like the plague. If your question is about the relative ages of Mata Nui and Kentoku society, I can say this much: the islands are the same age.

bzptime

not even once

• Upvote 1

Pala-Koro Rides Again

That's right. No strings attached. No explosions, no staff-sanctioned sackings, no backstabbing or political intrigue or Four Peers. Just a good old fashioned revisiting of a fun location and maybe a little bit of a meta experiment in the process. If you just want to have some actual fun interacting with characters in the streets or feel like someone deserves a break, send someone our way! It'll be fun! Not, like, bloody fun or sadistic fun; nostalgic fun, the kind we all love to sit and talk about but it seems like no one ever wants to work to have. Well, now you can.

Pala-Koro rides again!

-Tyler

Edited by LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ahaha.

Speaking of Pala though, what exactly is its condition? Other than the wall, what's up with the buildings and yadda yadda?

We'll start with this as a guideline.

• The HQ is probably still in decent shape, though most of the work and the nearest thing to a 'capitol building' is Sanctum Guard Only (Reordin and Skrihen's old bar and grill/community get-together place.)
  • Southern huts, which people described as dilapidated and falling over, have been rebuilt to pristine condition (like a house, just before potential buyers come in for the open house) and another half dozen or so huts have been built in a semi-circle around the Turaga's old hut. Probably another half-dozen or so huts in construction out where Laki and D's buildings were.
  • Team Quarters has been turned into more of an all-purpose storage unit, since there's enough huts either in development or completed to store a Koro's population. Probably a few cells for prisoners, too. Think a scaled-down version of Ta-Koro Guard HQ.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

What is that Impressionist masterpiece and how can I get it in lithograph form.

Nah, but really, pretty much like that, except the wall is in a little bit more of a state of repair. Probably not reinforced with iron like the rest, but at least the stone is back in place. That section is a work in progress.

-Tyler

• Upvote 1

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME