BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh, we're talking about before coronation, not the expedition.

Well, in that case: why Hanako? Inokio? A handmaiden and a loosely affiliated Battlemaster controlling the throne? Yusanora had a brother and a sister who was Toroshu back on the Umbraline home island; for the day or two it takes to coronate the new Rora one of them would have far more right to sit as Yumi's regent.

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

... I'm not sure that there's much understanding of how regency, and succession in general, work here. There doesn't need to be a regent at the moment. Yumiwa is, for all intents and purposes, Empress. It just needs to be formally acknowledged with the coronation. When she leaves, then a regent will be needed. Logically, that will just be the next in the line of succession; Desdemona.

There's literally no scenario in which Inokio or Hanako become a regent. They're nowhere near the hierarchy. Nor is another Toroshu involved, because they run their own stuff, once again, very far removed from the line of succession. Even if a regent were appointed because, as would occur in history, the heir wasn't ready, it'd be a relative who was appointed. Not the hired help.

Edited by Simon the Digger
  • Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I like the world building were doing here. A Regent would be very important due to Yumiwa being part of the expedition. Good way to keep RP up during the expedition.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

-The Kentoku Archipelago-

All in the Family

Attention players: God willing, the expedition will be moving either tonight, or tomorrow night.

Right now, EW is fulfilling work duties for somewhere in the area of around ten weeks. Originally, the plan was to have the party and get the expedition going, but the plot development got a little complicated and we had to squeeze in the funeral and coronation. EW's sudden questionable time to tend to the expedition only further complicated things, so in order to make sure that we can get first contact and player involvement is at its apex, Hanako (played by the Mask), Ayiwah and Tazera (Veef and Ghosthands) are going to be handling the day-to-day work on the expedition. Yumiwa will be staying at the Kentoku Archipelago, but otherwise nothing else has changed regarding the plot or the interaction between Mata Nui and the Archipelago.

This isn't exactly the way I'd have liked to go about this, but the expedition has been long anticipated by all the players moreso than any party or event, and you guys have been robbed of that long enough. Enjoy first contact.

Thank you.

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Brief, brief update for all those involved in the Gladiator Plot.

I'm still on vacation, and the current plan is that I'm gonna be driving back starting the fourth of July. Since I'm doing stuff with my extended family, my work on the big post for the plot is kinda.. Jumbled :( I've been spending a good deal of time with my family (a first) and little time with anything on the internet outside steamgames and youtube.

Until I get home, a gladiator post seems to be a bit slim. I'll do what I can, but just know that it's going to be a bit, especially when I have to sort through all the people who haven't PMed me yet.

Thanks all.

-The Kentoku Archipelago-

All in the Family

Attention players: God willing, the expedition will be moving either tonight, or tomorrow night.

Right now, EW is fulfilling work duties for somewhere in the area of around ten weeks. Originally, the plan was to have the party and get the expedition going, but the plot development got a little complicated and we had to squeeze in the funeral and coronation. EW's sudden questionable time to tend to the expedition only further complicated things, so in order to make sure that we can get first contact and player involvement is at its apex, Hanako (played by the Mask), Ayiwah and Tazera (Veef and Ghosthands) are going to be handling the day-to-day work on the expedition. Yumiwa will be staying at the Kentoku Archipelago, but otherwise nothing else has changed regarding the plot or the interaction between Mata Nui and the Archipelago.

This isn't exactly the way I'd have liked to go about this, but the expedition has been long anticipated by all the players moreso than any party or event, and you guys have been robbed of that long enough. Enjoy first contact.

Thank you.

-Tyler

Just so everyone knows, I'm on board with this. Have fun, everybody!

Kentoku and Mata Nui have yet to make anything more than preliminary contact. That was last season and we have been waiting for this to happen ever since.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Kentoku and Mata Nui have yet to make anything more than preliminary contact. That was last season and we have been waiting for this to happen ever since.

Oh, that does sound big. When I left, the promo with the submarine just came out, so this sounds like you guys have been waiting a while.

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif