BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey all, I'm heading to a place I might not have internet access. I doubt I'll be able to post even if that is the case. We'll see.

I should be back on the 13th or so. I'll do my best to keep things running.

Team "get Utu under the sea" please move as far as you can until you need me (doing the thing at the doors, you all know what I'm saying). Nightfall, I'll do my best to make a few posts in the next few days to wrap up what Agrona's doing there. And to anybody else, bunny my characters as you need. Just nothing too major.

Thanks <3

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Judging from how Tyler is writing the Dark Walk battle, it seems my character Torvoth has been 'infected' by a Rahkshi of anger. Would this anger dissipate naturally if the Rahkshii is killed, or would I have to be formally cleansed, as Tahu was in the movie?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

To whom it may concern:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11183-bzprpg-kentoku-archipelago/?p=696964

It's time to begin. Hope you packed your sea legs, 'cause it's time to set sail.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Judging from how Tyler is writing the Dark Walk battle, it seems my character Torvoth has been 'infected' by a Rahkshi of anger. Would this anger dissipate naturally if the Rahkshii is killed, or would I have to be formally cleansed, as Tahu was in the movie?

"Formally cleansing" was for the poison Rahkshi(Lehrak I think?), not anger. The anger from a Rahkshi should only last a short time, and based on canon(which this isn't but some of it should be) it should wear off on its own. But I'm probably not 100% correct anyway, so I can't be completely sure.

Edited by Watcher on the Walls

That comment about the Ryuu being the largest submarine yet has made me wonder.

How big is it?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

How big is it?

Well, let's see...

It needs to house a ship's crew, the guards for Yumiwa (With some degree of crossover between the two, admittedly), and Yumiwa herself. Based upon the number of known traveling PCs, and the assumption of a few NPCs, we're looking at about two dozen people, give or take a few. Given that we can't expect, based upon the Archipelago's society, Yumiwa to room with other people, and the Commodore likely has slightly larger quarters for herself based upon nautical tradition, we can assume several rooms there. Then we count the control room, a place for food, and probably some engineering locations, and you have a decent sized sub.

Not large, really, but probably roundabouts a real-world sub.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

How big is it?

Well, let's see...

It needs to house a ship's crew, the guards for Yumiwa (With some degree of crossover between the two, admittedly), and Yumiwa herself. Based upon the number of known traveling PCs, and the assumption of a few NPCs, we're looking at about two dozen people, give or take a few. Given that we can't expect, based upon the Archipelago's society, Yumiwa to room with other people, and the Commodore likely has slightly larger quarters for herself based upon nautical tradition, we can assume several rooms there. Then we count the control room, a place for food, and probably some engineering locations, and you have a decent sized sub.

Not large, really, but probably roundabouts a real-world sub.

Wasn't it announced that Yumi will no long be a member of the expedition? I guess her chambers would still be there though.

"Poor Cyclonus - Sworn To Reject A World That Hates and Fears Him. He And I Are Very Similar, Really: Two Reformed Characters Struggling To Make Our Way In Life. He Just Has Less Violent Coping Strategies." Whirl

My BZPRPG Characters

Hey everyone,

As you may or may not have been aware. I'll be attending RTX this year -- starting tonight. Even though I won't be traveling for this, I don't see myself sitting down and writing any posts until Monday. This could potentially be the first time going to a convention well-rested for every day of it, and I can't afford to pass up this chance. :lol: 

I'll still be keeping an eye on things, though. See you guys Monday!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Hey everyone,

As you may or may not have been aware. I'll be attending RTX this year -- starting tonight.

wah you're lucky >_<

Also, this may be getting old, but who's still interested in a Kolhii exhibition match?

Yes. I would love to role-play physical activity over the internet with other people.

• Upvote 2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

*Stretches and tries to get back into the swing of things*

So after hitting a lul in activity where i was going 'Must reply on BZPRPG' but lacking any motivation to do so, I have returned. Though can't say what my activity will actually be like, perhaps replying to posts once a day, who knows. But i would like to thank those who waited for me to post *looking at you requiem* and was understanding. 

So now back into the thick of things.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I saw in their eyes the disgust, the fear, the sudden epiphany that amongst them stood both their damnation and their salvation, and with blood caking my lips I revelled in it. I took the Matoran's mangled corpse, carried it up to the closest populated level of the Lighthouse, and I hurled it into the crowd of people, a challenge to duel that no one accepted.

I stood as their leader, savage and serene, the Angler incarnate.

(under new management)

-Void

• Upvote 1

[ BZPRPG ]

Lately I've been concieving an idea about a group of six Vortixx whose main goal is to form a militaristic team of sorts, for a variety of purposes. Is that a good idea or a dud? PM me if you're interested.

And no, this isn't like the last Vortixx group I formed.

Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Whether I would be interested or not greatly depends on what the general alignment is. Are they soley interested in profit or for justice? Also is the main goal to have it be like a mercenary group or something more?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

They're based on profit, but for the most part they have their own ideas and agendas. Edited by Al the Chicken Man

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I cannot back this harder.  Keep rocking that classy cannibal, Emissary.  

Despite the "erg staff intervention" grumbling in my tummy I am also on my knees giving praises for this battle finally wrapping up.  On with the staff plot!  HOOZAH!

• Upvote 1

I'm more interested in seeing what happens when the piraka meet the legacy, which I am more inclined to believe the legacy group would win in a fight..

Also for those in Kini-nui, Might I inquire as to what happened with that 'clockwork toa' that was being fought? He just seems to have... been forgotten 

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu