• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
11279 replies to this topic

#41 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:48 PM

Actually, 0.25 years would be three months.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#42 Offline Yukiko

Yukiko
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,869 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:50 PM

0.25, as in 1/4 of a year.

So three months, roughly.

Edit: oops, nija'd

Edited by Yukiko, May 11 2013 - 07:50 PM.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Shuuan

zsmpg4.jpg

Library [blog]

#43 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,000 posts
  •  

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.[/color]

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

#44 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 699 posts
  •  

And three months is one fourth of a year.  But we're getting off topic.  *Hurriedly gets back on topic before being smited* I'm still open for interaction in Kini-Nui.  It's scary in Makuta's lair.  My character is scared...ok he's mostly just bored.

#45 Offline Yukiko

Yukiko
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,869 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:52 PM

[color=#000080;]So it took that long for it to hit the fan. Karz.[/color]

It doesn't seem like that long considering the time it takes to re-organize and rebuild an entire village. The intruge can't start until everyone gets back on their feet again.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - LuciraMorie - Shuuan

zsmpg4.jpg

Library [blog]

#46 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:53 PM

The Hari/Krayn romance will be hard to deal with though.

#47 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,711 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 07:58 PM

YEAAAAH!

So.....I'm just gonna leave a few characters behind for now, not play them. Life is now fun, and I know how my characters should form.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#48 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 4,176 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:05 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle canon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure. [/color]

[color=#8b4513;]Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.[/color]

Edited by Friar Tuck, May 11 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#49 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:05 PM

*Drops his Ice Cream he was eating when realizing it was 9 his time*Ohlook the new arc. Yay!
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

#50 Offline Athmos

Athmos
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 2,804 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:07 PM

Just a bit of a call out:

If I was interacting with you last arc, with any characters, please(pretty please), PM me or something letting me know. Several documents of my characters have gone rouge, to say the least, so I'll need heads up, as a few of them may not even show up again. 

WIP

#51 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,611 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:08 PM

-Dorian Reintroduction-

11PM in Ta-Koro

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#52 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members

• 699 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:08 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]ATTENTION PLAYERS WHO NEED TO UNDERGO THE SUBMITTING PROCESS:[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Only Nuju Metru can approve custom species. This goes for re-approving last arc species. DO NOT send those to me or any other staff member. We will not respond.[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Also, as a reminder, we will no longer accept custom masks or custom powers. Nuju has decided that he no longer wants those in the game. If you had either one of those two from last arc please re-submit it for review by staff to see if you can still keep it.[/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]That said, anything else is fair game for ANY staff to review (foreign tech, organizations, weapons, etc). In other words, we're clamping down on the customization of powers and abilities. Bionicle cannon has a lot to offer if you're willing to look, and we STILL have a large selection of powers and abilities for your viewing pleasure. [/color]

[color=rgb(139,69,19);]Any questions just soot us a PM or state it here.[/color]

I didn't know there were "cannon"s in Bionicle. Cool.  Yes I know I'm a grammar/spelling Nazi.  But thinks for the information in all seriousness.

Edit: Wow epic facepalm.  While getting on to Tuck for using a wrong word I do it. (Think instead of Thank) This is just sad and makes me look like a giant hypocrite. :dunce: Unless Tuck secretly edited my post?

Edited by ToaKapura1234, May 11 2013 - 08:19 PM.

#53 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 4,176 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:10 PM

[color=#8b4513;]Freaking grammar Nazi's....[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]Fixed :P[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]FYI, Parakuka ARE on the approved list; Nuju is editing the profile page as I type[/color]

Edited by Friar Tuck, May 11 2013 - 08:11 PM.

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#54 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:13 PM

Parakuka you say?

Well then, this'll be fun.

#55 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,497 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:15 PM

btw, my offer for Xicuta and another character still stands, unless Krayzikk wants to remake Kixin.

#56 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:18 PM

...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.
Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"
"Wrong."
"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

#57 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:20 PM

So...

Dorian is addicted to Nicotine

Tuara is alchoholic again

Fun times.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#58 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members

• 699 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:22 PM

Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now.  Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui.  And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

#59 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:25 PM

Starting out in Kini-Nui was a stupid idea. Knowing my luck my next post for this arc will be twelve hours from now.  Unless somebody wants to be kind and have their character interact with mine at Kini-Nui.  And yes I totally realize that this is shameless begging.

U no have multiple character?

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#60 Offline Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 411 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:30 PM

*meekly raises hand*Neither do I......Of course, as soon as the Dasaka become playable, I'm definitely going to jump the gun on making one of those. I had a second character passively lined up for the next arc, but from looks alone I think it'll work even better as one. So that's good.

"Wrong."

#61 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,611 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:30 PM

So...

Dorian is addicted to Nicotine

Tuara is alchoholic again

Fun times.

:3

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#62 Online Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,273 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:32 PM

...Hold on a second..."Without the weight of Makuta’s shade above them, there is no longer a dark virtue to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral relativity. The people of the island have found that their actions no longer answer to higher consequences and that, when left to their own devices, they are perhaps less wholesome than they had considered themselves to be. The denizens of Mata Nui grow murkier in principles; the seductive whisper of unclaimed power resonates deeper in them than they would like to admit."Shouldn't it be "...to provide the island of Mata Nui with moral absolutism"? "Moral relativity" would mean more like "there is no right or wrong" or, as Assassin's Creed puts it, "Nothing is true. Everything is permitted." "Moral absolutism" would refer to there being definite lines between absolutes (i.e. "good" and "evil), which is what I thought the phrase was implying.I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, just asking.

"I meant what I said, and I said what I meant..."

Edited by Nuju Metru, May 11 2013 - 08:35 PM.

dordorandgrokkie.jpg

#63 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,497 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:33 PM

...I just had a big

"OOOOOOOOOOOOH"

moment.

I can definitely tell this arc is gonna be great.

#64 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:37 PM

The word choice of my first post wasn't flippant.

..Whelp, Welcome to Mata Nui, island of Theives, Criminals, People of Poor Moral fibre, One one two people of good moral Fibre, and then theres Hubert.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#65 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:41 PM

Wait, what?

How am I considered a completely different class of morals?

How?

Anyway, I have a therapist in Onu.

A capitalist therapist.

Everyone needs therapists.

#66 Online Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,432 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:43 PM

So, how would shops work in this? I remember a mention of shopkeepers having customers do something for them, but could I maybe have a shop where characters can trade their foreign tech or something?

~click.gif

ninjathumb_by_0nuku-d807hxd.jpgLNABanner.jpg

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#67 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:43 PM

Only you can create a Capitalist Thereapist. Or Arkrak.

Wait, what?

How am I considered a completely different class of morals?

How?

Anyway, I have a therapist in Onu.

A capitalist therapist.

Everyone needs therapists.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#68 Offline Toa Xemnas of Crystal

Toa Xemnas of Crystal
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 3,726 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:51 PM

*quietly slips through the door*

"Let the games begin!"

Looks like I got a lot of work ahead of me... :P Well, here's the new arc! Let's go out and have fun, guys!

Edited by Toa Xemnas of Crystal, May 11 2013 - 08:51 PM.

Tywin Lannister

185px-Tywin_Lannister.jpg

Does not approve of your shenanigans

#69 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,041 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:57 PM

-Character Introduction Advertisement-

Dirty Business

#70 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 08:59 PM

Sulov is ...

a businessman?

#71 Offline Baltarc

Baltarc
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • FFM OTC Winner

• 1,712 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:01 PM

"So this is home now, huh?"

i just want to say that this was my first ever proud and i am extremely jam Anyway, new season. Looks extremely exciting. Looking forward to the inevitable power struggles in and between each koro. 

II. "NATIVE" TECHNOLOGY

so basically the iStone 5 is now on the market

Posted Image

#72 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:03 PM

Sulov is ...

a businessman?

Didn't see that coming

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#73 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:04 PM

In other news, Po-koro's former weapons developer, Rocks in Motion, have renamed themselves Bulaberry in order to corner the market.

#74 Offline Own Personal Quixote

Own Personal Quixote
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,041 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:04 PM

Sulov is ...

a businessman?

Of a sort.

He certainly employs people. 

And gets cash.

#75 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:06 PM

Secretary of War?

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#76 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,497 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:08 PM

Ah, secretary of homeland security, those were the good old days...

wait, wrong RPG, I'm reminiscing in the wrong place

whoops

#77 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members

• 699 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:09 PM

Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means.  Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

#78 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,497 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:12 PM

What do you mean the "most likely"? Those six were the most likely.

Jaller, Matoro, and Kongu, for obvious reasons.

Nuparu, while not an Ussalry member like Onepu was if I remember right, was certainly one of the brightest, most able minds in his entire Koro. Hewkii had already been running Po-Koro for a long time in the RPG when Onewa was ill, and he was also, again, one ofthe brightest and most able minds in that Koro.

And Hahli was already recognized as being Nokama's second in command in this RPG, as well as having fulfilled similar roles in the canon, including being the Chronicler, for a time.

#79 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:13 PM

Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means.  Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

The Inika bit is actually interesting....

Future Plot Point?

Idk about 2 and 3

Number 4 is also a good question. We'll see soon, I bet.

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#80 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Spirit of Fire

• 19,549 posts
  •  

Posted May 11 2013 - 09:23 PM

Nuparu's pretty much the civilian leader. The guy who takes care of all the administration and stuff.

Onepu's the military guy.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users