BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I made a quick post with Kamari highlighting a few things...

EDIT:

Flynn, please note your character will more than likely not get a trial.  It seems most players tend to forget about giving characters trials, except for those with characters locked up of course.  You'll have better luck PMing the regional Akiri. :)

Edited by Kughii

Alright.

I'll go for the insanity defense. Should be pretty easy, seeing that the trait is self-evident.

I mean, he tried to appeal to Archer's feelings of friendship, even though he had only met Archer the same day. And Flynn is insane enough to believe that his insanity plea will work, therefore he has to be insane and should be sent to a qualified mental institution at which he can be treated, and at the point where he is evaluated to be mentally healthy, released.

Also, you'd think that he would have been provided with at the very least, a powerless mask, since subjecting someone to relentless nausea for days on end would most likely qualify as cruel and unusual punishment.

Also, the people on Mata Nui can not make new masks. At least not with any ease. If the choice is between making the prisoner (who probably killed somebody) feel nasty for a while or giving them something to help them escape, I think the decision is a pretty simple one.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Don't forget Dayeth. She was the one who started the wildfire in Le-Wahi (which is driving the beetles straight towards Le-Koro), and is currently trying to figure out a way to hold the Ko-Koro hospital hostage to force the defenders to surrender. If there are any bad guys already in the city who want to lead a coordinated strike on the hospital to ensure a swift Legacy victory, feel free to do so. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have returned from the realm of sleep, and I bring with me understanding.

In Ko-Koro;

-The Brotherhood, and most Legacy forces, are fighting outside the gate to gain entry.

-Nightfall is fighting assorted defenders on the steps of the Citadel, looking to gain access.

-The hospital is outside of the village proper, and was recently attacked by a Vortixx. Defended by a few PCs.

That's the basic rundown.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hospital is full of helpless injured people. If bad guys threaten the aforementioned injured peoples, the good guys will be forced to surrender, yes?  

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hospital is full of helpless injured people. If bad guys threaten the aforementioned injured peoples, the good guys will be forced to surrender, yes?

No.

You might get some, but the defenders aren't all organized, nor are they all 'good'. Plus, the fact is that defending an entire village kinda outweighs one hospital.

Odds are, the Guard would keep fighting.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Actually, the Citadel and wall defenders are pretty well organized. The issue is the people outside of either group, and the fact they they aren't coordinating with each other.

EDIT: Well, the Guard is. The civilian defenders are as organized as a herd of cats.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

Well, there goes that whole plan right out the window. How about I just blow up/burn down the hospital to demoralize the defenders? Would that have a better chance of working? (My character isn't currently in a position to do that right now; I'm just being hypothetical here). 

Which leads me to my current problem; I can't pull it off. Right now. My character is a wounded Makuta Worshipping female Ta-Matoran, and there a still guards around. She can't take them out on her own. I needs help from more evildoers!

bWNL2KA.png

Accurate, oui?

Not quite. The Citadel should be at the top of the map, and there's a large ravine/chasm/whatever separating it from the rest of the village, which can be crossed via bridges. The main bridge across collapsed when the Nightfall brought down a tower.

(If either EW, Visaru or another player with sufficient jurisdiction over Ko-Koro disagrees with this description, please say so)

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Which leads me to my current problem; I can't pull it off. Right now. My character is a wounded Makuta Worshipping female Ta-Matoran, and there a still guards around. She can't take them out on her own. I needs help from more evildoers!

Remember, the goodies don't know you're a baddie yet - use that against them (to help mortem escape :P )

• Upvote 1

Kathok

Okay, I was under the impression that the hospital was within the city walls...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Blarg.  I wish I could figure out who was fighting where, so I could figure out which fight would be the best to interrupt and cause a catastrophe.   :P

Well I don't know about inside the village, but outside the (now broken?) gates there is a large group of Makutak followers and necromantic cultists fighting against Ko-Koro's Kane-Ra cavalry. There's about a dozen toa of ice there so the temperatures are getting crazy low, but it could be a good place to start.

Sounds like a plan!  Thanks!

..."about a dozen Toa of Ice".  Heh.  I find that incredibly amusing for some reason.  Like, in Bionicle canon they were super-rare, and then the BZPRPG is just crawling with them.  XD

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Moar baddies needed in ko hospital...

Well, when you think about it, the hospital isn't exactly a high value target. The attack was a surprise one, they're trying to hit the targets that need to be surprised first. :P That means hitting the gate, hitting the Citadel, and the places like that.

If the village falls, the hospital either will have to evacuate, or it can be conquered with ease once Ko is controlled.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Let me also say that a small number of BoA cultists are at the gate, and rigging it at this moment.

• Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Moar baddies needed in ko hospital...

Well, when you think about it, the hospital isn't exactly a high value target. The attack was a surprise one, they're trying to hit the targets that need to be surprised first. :P That means hitting the gate, hitting the Citadel, and the places like that.

If the village falls, the hospital either will have to evacuate, or it can be conquered with ease once Ko is controlled.

Till then though, feel free to line yourselves up and we'll keep knocking you down.

helo frens