BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Riaril isn't enough?  Watch it bud, she's got those alcoholic washing machines and Krayzikk plushies all ready for action.

The place has the pint-sized miner-powerhouse, some decent Toa, and the real Titan watching over it.

have fun, baddies

:P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Riaril isn't enough?  Watch it bud, she's got those alcoholic washing machines and Krayzikk plushies all ready for action.

The place has the pint-sized miner-powerhouse, some decent Toa, and the real Titan watching over it.

have fun, baddies

:P

Yeah

Think twice before you make an

Attack on Titan

-Tyler

• Upvote 10

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

The bit of the floor that heats up enough to melt a rahkshi of fire resistance to slag when you step on it.

Wait, it's just inside the main door? I had thought there was a second door going on here and the plot was working towards the opening of the vault within the Vault through a door behind that door.

Now am confuse

Though I'm kinda glad no one ever got in through the main door at this point. Get inside just to get burned to a crisp. That's suck.

~~-BS01 Histories-~~
by Zox Tomana, B.A. - Blog

You don't wanna know what the blue button does.

-Tyler

There's a red button, and there's a blue button. You can take one, and just go back to the way you were; forget any of this happened. If you take the red button, well, your whole world changes. Forever.

Choose wisely.

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You don't wanna know what the blue button does.

-Tyler

There's a red button, and there's a blue button. You can take one, and just go back to the way you were; forget any of this happened. If you take the red button, well, your whole world changes. Forever.

Choose wisely.

I'll take that red button, thanks.

This all makes me wonder how the Makuta got inside the Vault. I don't know if the Abettor would let him pass. I also feel like people would notice if he opened the door very often.

Did he just never go in for the past thousand plus years?

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Did the Abettor even exist before?

I mean, could it be the result of Hiripaki shenanigans?

I think we have said this about almost every single new thing in the RPG.

If Makuta got past the Abettor via force then said robot would be a pile of parts instead of the thing we happen to be dealing with.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I'm only now coming to realise how crazy difficult it is playing as an evil matoran. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar