• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
8035 replies to this topic

#921 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:50 PM

EDIT: If we can come up with IC reasoning, anyone favor a task force to check out that lighthouse?

That sounds interesting. Creepy abandoned places always fascinate me!

I'm in. or should I say Teuijn is in? headed to Onu-wahi at the time, but one post and I can direct him towards that lighthouse.

76561198084895102.png

Feel free to add me on steam c:

#922 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:52 PM

As soon as Daylaria gets back to Ga-Koro, I'm gonna have her form a diving team to explore the Kumu-Islets. Anyone who wants to go should talk to me about it, because I have military backing and therefore, probably better equipment than stand-alone divers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#923 Offline Gyro Gearloose

Gyro Gearloose
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,155 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 04:56 PM

*wrings hands* Maybe I should make that bunch of Lesterin I was considering where all of them are of a different element from the village they live in (Air Lesterin in Ga, for example)

NAAAAH.

All that aside, though, I definitely have a character for checking out that lighthouse.

#924 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 05:21 PM

As soon as Daylaria gets back to Ga-Koro, I'm gonna have her form a diving team to explore the Kumu-Islets. Anyone who wants to go should talk to me about it, because I have military backing and therefore, probably better equipment than stand-alone divers.

If you want, #61 is out of a job, and is in Ga-Koro~

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#925 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:06 PM

If you want, #61 is out of a job, and is in Ga-Koro~
I notice that among 61's weaknesses is "water" and "cold." What do I know, but that seems like it would put a damper on her skills in a diving team

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#926 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,159 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:17 PM

Shush. Don't tell her that, it'll hurt her feelings =P

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#927 Offline JL Zehvor

JL Zehvor
  • Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 3,656 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:34 PM

About the riddle, I'm pretty sure the Maru are related into it somehow.

4774_zps6685bdf2.jpg

(╯◕_◕)╯fite me in halo ill rekt u

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#928 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:42 PM

I think Makuta made it, but he didn't know of the Maru. Also I think he's gonna come back at some point, but maybe that's just because he did it about 4 times in canon.

Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business- It's a fun game in G&T. Join now to have much fun. I would post a link but I don't have access to a working computer so I'm having to use my phone which can't do links. Only 6 spots left. Get em before they're gone.

#929 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 06:56 PM

Makuta only back from seeming death once...besides, this isn't even same dude.Abandon your attachment to canon, bro, it will mislead you repeatedly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#930 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Master of Disintegration Unchained

• 5,382 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:01 PM

Anyone from Onu-Koro gonna go to search for the lighthouse, or Po-Koro? If yes, please take my respective character with you, haha. :P 

What I think everytime I see this promo picture

pohatu_is_a_wuss.gif

My BZPRPG profiles - Kirgan, Viima, Jarkale, Tuli, Hile, Lai LaiSurina, Khervos, Teede

#931 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:22 PM

I might take that 'offer'. I just want to figure out what species this character will be....

“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#932 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:34 PM

Anyone from Onu-Koro gonna go to search for the lighthouse, or Po-Koro? If yes, please take my respective character with you, haha. :P

I'm going from Onu-Koro. work for you?

76561198084895102.png

#933 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:39 PM

Strak will join if someone busts him out of the Ga-Koro prison.

Bionicle Mafia: Unfinished Business- It's a fun game in G&T. Join now to have much fun. I would post a link but I don't have access to a working computer so I'm having to use my phone which can't do links. Only 6 spots left. Get em before they're gone.

#934 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:43 PM

Strak will join if someone busts him out of the Ga-Koro prison.

haha, you copied my name, huh? anyways, we can swing around there, probably. Teiujn's Parakuka should handle that easily. should, anyways.

76561198084895102.png

#935 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:43 PM

General warning to those possibly "busting" out of Ga-Koro prison.

I play Iraira.

Iraira is like...  right there.

http://www.bzpower.c...e=2#entry546628

Link for the BZPRPG 2013 arc profiles.

#936 Offline Shadowhawk

Shadowhawk
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 443 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:48 PM

Well, sounds like there's some talk of sending an exploration party into the water-logged ruins of Xa-Koro?I've got a character in Le-Koro, a male Vortixx who goes by the name of 'Krios', makes his living as a professional gambler, and is looking for an excuse to leave town for a while. It also happens that he was born and raised in Xa-Koro, which would make him a rather useful member of such an enterprise, methinks. If the question was put to him in the correct manner, along with a few widgets to sweeten the deal, he'd certainly be willing to sign on as a guide.Comments?

- TBRPG Character Profiles -

{ BZPRPG | FTL }

#937 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:48 PM

Matrapolix is there too. If you've played Techna that might scare you prison-breakers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#938 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:49 PM

Alright, made a character. Shadd, Ko-Matoran with thirst for history and mystery. He'll be approaching Tuli in a bit.

As for a Ga-Koro prison break...

Please, just let it go. I'm also not going to let it happen, especially if Suran gets back on time, and if Yaddrokk finishes up with Verak soon.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#939 Offline Dapper-San

Dapper-San
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 434 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:49 PM

About the riddle, I'm pretty sure the Maru are related into it somehow.

Of course. Because staff characters are god.

Gatekeeper42.png

Look at me, much gamer, so PlayStation, very achieve

#940 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 998 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:51 PM

Most of them are not staff characters.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#941 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:53 PM

We have every right to try to break out. And Strak, A. has no ck, just a k and B. is short for Strakolix, but he's currently using the alias Kordo and Verak insists on calling him "Sparkles"

#942 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:54 PM

You have every right to try.

But resistance is futile.  

You will fail.

#943 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:57 PM

Okay, but Star fleet blew you up. Twice. And Sparkles will use his wit and charm to get out of it. In other words, he'll pick a fellow prisoner and make them a scapegoat.

Edit: Okay, this is getting off topic, I'll put us back on track.  So who's leading this expidition?

Edited by ToaKapura1234, May 23 2013 - 07:58 PM.

#944 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

• 11,571 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:57 PM

Guys.I'm begging you to try. I could use the chance to flex some mental muscles. Haven't had a good fight in a while.:evilgrin:

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#945 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:58 PM

Resistance is futile! All for the glory of the Sontaran army!

-Cree Indian Prophecy

#946 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 07:59 PM

Seriously this is getting off topic.  So who is going to be leading this expedition?

#947 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:09 PM

You can try.You will fail.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#948 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:16 PM

I give up! You guys are bound and determined to stay off topic. I'm leaving till a mod/EW shows up.

#949 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:17 PM

Ga-Koro is very much on-topic.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#950 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:18 PM

Actually, seeing as they're currently speaking about the jailbreak, you're the one in the wrong, and your constant proclamations that everybody must "return on topic" are the actual off topic things here.

So yeah.

#951 Offline Aiwendil

Aiwendil
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 625 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:21 PM

or will we??? I think at least three people have Parakuka. even if your character has one, eventually you will be over powered. and victory shall be ours! and even if we lose the battle VS. you, you'll be busy fighting use, and we'll have someone sneak in and free Strak.

76561198084895102.png

#952 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:22 PM

"we'll have somebody sneak in and free strak"

is there something I'm missing here or is this just a continuation of the earlier joke

#953 Offline Silvan Haven

Silvan Haven
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 998 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:23 PM

Assuming you don't get swamped by Marines.

Attacking jails tends to draw attention.

Edited by Silvan Haven, May 23 2013 - 08:24 PM.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

#954 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:24 PM

OH hey.  Parakuka.  Cool stuff, those.  

Especially when Iraira is burying her axe into their exoskeleton.

#955 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:26 PM

Yeah okay but Star Trek references with nothing else in the post or saying "You will fail." is not on-topic. I guess Spam is a better term than off-topic.   And I've been adding on-topic stuff to all my posts(okay except one). And lets quit telling each other strategies for something that may or not happen, because someone will be probably get accused of meta-gaming.

#956 Offline Al the Chicken Man

Al the Chicken Man
  • Members
  • Anger Pacified

• 6,579 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:26 PM

or will we??? I think at least three people have Parakuka. even if your character has one, eventually you will be over powered. and victory shall be ours! and even if we lose the battle VS. you, you'll be busy fighting use, and we'll have someone sneak in and free Strak.
I don't think you understand what one Valkyr can do to change the tide of the battle

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#957 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,423 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:28 PM

I don't think you understand that a couple star trek jokes interspersed with an on-topic discussion does not constitute off-topic or spam, nor are the simple warnings telling you that "yeah, sure, you can try, but you'll still die". Bravado is not always spam, especially when it's based in reality.

So please, stop whining.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase, May 23 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#958 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:37 PM

Okay, let's move on.  Jeez people.  I didn't realize mentioning a TV show would set off such a spark.  Maybe I should say something about a certain 7th film, but I guess I should leave that to rot in the off-topic section too.

I agree with Toatapio.  Let's move on.  

Start the jail break.  

I have a knack to see blood spill in the cells.

#959 Offline Toa K

Toa K
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 638 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:52 PM

Referencing it is fine. It's when the next five people repeat the reference that it gets old. And Ilyusha aren't your posts telling me to quit whining off topic? :P (If the smiley didn't make it clear, I'm just kidding.) But who all plans to free my character exactly?

#960 Offline Kughii

Kughii
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuva Team Assembled

• 2,529 posts
  •  

Posted May 23 2013 - 08:53 PM

I plan to free him from his current life if he leaves his cell.

Sound like a deal breaker?

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users