BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

EDIT: If we can come up with IC reasoning, anyone favor a task force to check out that lighthouse?

That sounds interesting. Creepy abandoned places always fascinate me!

I'm in. or should I say Teuijn is in? headed to Onu-wahi at the time, but one post and I can direct him towards that lighthouse.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

As soon as Daylaria gets back to Ga-Koro, I'm gonna have her form a diving team to explore the Kumu-Islets. Anyone who wants to go should talk to me about it, because I have military backing and therefore, probably better equipment than stand-alone divers.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

*wrings hands* Maybe I should make that bunch of Lesterin I was considering where all of them are of a different element from the village they live in (Air Lesterin in Ga, for example)

NAAAAH.

All that aside, though, I definitely have a character for checking out that lighthouse.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

As soon as Daylaria gets back to Ga-Koro, I'm gonna have her form a diving team to explore the Kumu-Islets. Anyone who wants to go should talk to me about it, because I have military backing and therefore, probably better equipment than stand-alone divers.

If you want, #61 is out of a job, and is in Ga-Koro~
I notice that among 61's weaknesses is "water" and "cold." What do I know, but that seems like it would put a damper on her skills in a diving team

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

I think Makuta made it, but he didn't know of the Maru. Also I think he's gonna come back at some point, but maybe that's just because he did it about 4 times in canon.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Makuta only back from seeming death once...besides, this isn't even same dude.Abandon your attachment to canon, bro, it will mislead you repeatedly.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

Well, sounds like there's some talk of sending an exploration party into the water-logged ruins of Xa-Koro?I've got a character in Le-Koro, a male Vortixx who goes by the name of 'Krios', makes his living as a professional gambler, and is looking for an excuse to leave town for a while. It also happens that he was born and raised in Xa-Koro, which would make him a rather useful member of such an enterprise, methinks. If the question was put to him in the correct manner, along with a few widgets to sweeten the deal, he'd certainly be willing to sign on as a guide.Comments?

Alright, made a character. Shadd, Ko-Matoran with thirst for history and mystery. He'll be approaching Tuli in a bit.

As for a Ga-Koro prison break...

Please, just let it go. I'm also not going to let it happen, especially if Suran gets back on time, and if Yaddrokk finishes up with Verak soon.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

We have every right to try to break out. And Strak, A. has no ck, just a k and B. is short for Strakolix, but he's currently using the alias Kordo and Verak insists on calling him "Sparkles"

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Okay, but Star fleet blew you up. Twice. And Sparkles will use his wit and charm to get out of it. In other words, he'll pick a fellow prisoner and make them a scapegoat.

Edit: Okay, this is getting off topic, I'll put us back on track. So who's leading this expidition?

Edited by ToaKapura1234

You can try.You will fail.

or will we??? I think at least three people have Parakuka. even if your character has one, eventually you will be over powered. and victory shall be ours! and even if we lose the battle VS. you, you'll be busy fighting use, and we'll have someone sneak in and free Strak.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Assuming you don't get swamped by Marines.

Attacking jails tends to draw attention.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah okay but Star Trek references with nothing else in the post or saying "You will fail." is not on-topic. I guess Spam is a better term than off-topic. And I've been adding on-topic stuff to all my posts(okay except one). And lets quit telling each other strategies for something that may or not happen, because someone will be probably get accused of meta-gaming.

You can try.You will fail.

or will we??? I think at least three people have Parakuka. even if your character has one, eventually you will be over powered. and victory shall be ours! and even if we lose the battle VS. you, you'll be busy fighting use, and we'll have someone sneak in and free Strak.
I don't think you understand what one Valkyr can do to change the tide of the battle

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

I don't think you understand that a couple star trek jokes interspersed with an on-topic discussion does not constitute off-topic or spam, nor are the simple warnings telling you that "yeah, sure, you can try, but you'll still die". Bravado is not always spam, especially when it's based in reality.

So please, stop whining.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Okay, let's move on. Jeez people. I didn't realize mentioning a TV show would set off such a spark. Maybe I should say something about a certain 7th film, but I guess I should leave that to rot in the off-topic section too.

I agree with Toatapio. Let's move on.

Start the jail break.

I have a knack to see blood spill in the cells.

Referencing it is fine. It's when the next five people repeat the reference that it gets old. And Ilyusha aren't your posts telling me to quit whining off topic? :P (If the smiley didn't make it clear, I'm just kidding.) But who all plans to free my character exactly?