BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh come on! you all are just now making the pokemon pun? I compared antidermis to the masterball not too long ago.

But none the less, oh great and powerful Nuju, have all the masks been claimed yet that were in the vault?

• Upvote 2

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm somewhat curious what an Elda would even do... I mean yeah you could see a person using an iden... but what else? Even if let's say voya-nui exists in the bzprpg, I would assume you would be too far away to even pick up on the mask of life.

And uh... just realized I only have one real evil character in my line-up.

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I'm somewhat curious what an Elda would even do... I mean yeah you could see a person using an iden... but what else? Even if let's say voya-nui exists in the bzprpg, I would assume you would be too far away to even pick up on the mask of life.

And uh... just realized I only have one real evil character in my line-up.

I guess you could see invisible people (great for security guards!) (Huna, Iden, Volitak), but beyond that, not much. You could also do that with a Rode or an Arthron (for the first and last ones), which makes it redundant.

If we are comparing the Rahkshi to Pokemon, then explain Zaktan's more than six Rahkshi.

He got hax.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

A mask that lets you find stuff. Instead of just looking for the mask of life it would just look for whatever you wanted.

Within limits of course.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And now I've done a thing.  This is probably not gonna end well.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Yeah, I imagine an Elda would just give the general location of an object. The user would've had to have come into physical contact with the object in order for the process to work, probably. I assume it wouldn't work on tracking living beings, but then again thats just an assumption. Seems kinda useless, unless you're someone like me who's always misplacing their keys.

Yeah, I imagine an Elda would just give the general location of an object. The user would've had to have come into physical contact with the object in order for the process to work, probably. I assume it wouldn't work on tracking living beings, but then again thats just an assumption. Seems kinda useless, unless you're someone like me who's always misplacing their keys.

Nah, an Elda would be great.

"Elda, tell me where the public indecency complaints are."

"Somewhere underneath the table."

"Thanks Elda."

And use it on bigger and more important things.

"Elda, where is the Blood Kanohi?"

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure about the coming in to contact part, but something like that would be far from useless. There are always stuff that people want to track.

Onewa's lost mask comes to mind.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

That sounds an awful lot like Sulov's Kanohi Kimi.

The Kahoni Kimi allows the user to track people or objects. These people or objects must have been pre-marked by the user ahead of time through direct physical contact, but once that contact has been established, the user can thereafter know exactly where the object or being they seek is. This location is summoned voluntarily by the user of the mask; they have only to think of what they want to find, and they will know where it is. A caveat of this mask is that it can only hold a limited number of items in its "database", and that objects marked longer ago will be forgotten faster, and become harder to locate as they age.

ppg2.png

I was thinking of a limited version of that with a few tweaks tossed in.

You don't need to pre-mark the object but the user would need to have a good idea of just what they were searching for. Also a limited range and it only gives you the general area of the object.

Of course I have no say on how the mask will actually work, these are just a few ideas I had.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

So like a rode without the lie detector? Wherever there is something hidden, the Elda would give its user a heads up.

That's how I've always assumed it worked; the Biosector description is "The Kanohi Elda is the Mask of Detection. It allows its user to see nearby hidden beings, such as a Kanohi Huna user", so assuming the BZPRPG doesn't change that, your description sounds right.

Edited by L'Etranger

pNNgXax.jpg

Speaking of said invasion, man it's getting hard to tell what's going on and who's doing what.  >_< I guess this is what happens when you join an RP several years into its run in the middle of a small-scale war.  I hate to complain, considering the bad timing's kinda my fault to begin with, but I do kinda wish Joskander had more to do than just shoot randomly and hope someone notices.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )