BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Do we still have Mata Nui Weekly? Is that a thing?

It is largely inactive. That said, if there's anything in particular you need a recap on, I (and no doubt others) would be glad to try and help bring you up to speed. Feel free to PM me. :)

Hey, you know what would be great?

It starts with BZPRPG and ends with Podcast.

:3333

• Upvote 3

With so much going on in the game right now, that's entirely understandable.

When you have a team of people helping you, even the activity of the BZPRPG can be recorded, and I understand that even now it is much less active than in its heyday. The real problem is real life, not the game pace =)

Yeah... life is a real pain.

I'd much rather just live in the RPG forever! So much more fun. :)

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

With so much going on in the game right now, that's entirely understandable.

When you have a team of people helping you, even the activity of the BZPRPG can be recorded, and I understand that even now it is much less active than in its heyday. The real problem is real life, not the game pace =)

Yeah... life is a real pain.

I'd much rather just live in the RPG forever! So much more fun. :)

Except when there are six Skakdi who have enslaved massive amounts of Rahkshi, tree-eating beetles advancing on a tree village, worshipers of evil attacking the village of peace, a giant cephalopod attacking a submarine and more. We may have things like taxes and school in the real world, but I'd prefer those over physical danger any time. A fight here and there is okay, but some of the problems currently facing Mata Nui are like the circus- in tents. (intense)

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

All of those points are true. But, if you stop and think about it, most of the characters in the RPG have the strength and skills to deal with that sort of thing. Plus, it's difficult to actually die, unless you let someone kill you, or get into an inescapable situation. Every day is an adventure. I'd much rather have that than my boring life at home. but that's just wishful thinking, unfortunately. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

They do tend to be quite amusing...

Do we still have Mata Nui Weekly? Is that a thing?

It is largely inactive. That said, if there's anything in particular you need a recap on, I (and no doubt others) would be glad to try and help bring you up to speed. Feel free to PM me. :)

Hey, you know what would be great?

It starts with BZPRPG and ends with Podcast.

:3333

When I have a real computer again, I'll think about it.

But this time, there'd be planning again. No more "toss everyone into a call and see what works".

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

What? 

Actually, do I even want to know?

No you don't. That thing was deleted and buried for a reason.

What that reason is I have no idea because they told nobody what went on in there, but I have a feeling it was for the best.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Does anyone know where the morgue is in Ko-Koro's hospital? Is it on a different floor from the lobby?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Probably in the lower levels, to better preserve the bodies.

• Upvote 1
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Okay. Verulas is currently running around, looking for a doctor for another character, and I was planning on having him get lost. Realistically, what are his chances of stumbling into the morgue and bumping into the body of a Su-Matoran he knew for an "oh no..." moment? 

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Okay. Verulas is currently running around, looking for a doctor for another character, and I was planning on having him get lost. Realistically, what are his chances of stumbling into the morgue and bumping into the body of a Su-Matoran he knew for an "oh no..." moment? 

The chance of tragedy is always 100%

• Upvote 4

...but close to it

The chances of something happen are directly proportionate to how much you want them to happen. 

Assuming it's within the rules, of course. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Oh, I know all about that. 

*Goes to Ta-Koro to start a small metalworking business. Ends up assisting a wanted murderer and getting arrested. On the first day.*

Edited by NatoGreavesy

No you don't. That thing was deleted and buried for a reason.

What that reason is I have no idea because they told nobody what went on in there, but I have a feeling it was for the best.

Buried, maybe, but the email marked with a star in my BZPRPG Gmail sure ain't deleted last time I checked.

: )

-Tyler

• Upvote 6

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yeah...

Grokk was spewing out bad omens from the beginning. You can't really say he landed you in jail since Natharius saw them and continued following him anyway.

At least you two can scam other prisoners out of their smokes by setting up cockroach races. That seems like something Grokk would do...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Yeah...

Grokk was spewing out bad omens from the beginning. You can't really say he landed you in jail since Natharius saw them and continued following him anyway.

At least you two can scam other prisoners out of their smokes by setting up cockroach races. That seems like something Grokk would do...

You're assuming that we'll even make it to the prisons. I'm half-expecting an angry mob to storm the hospital to kill him.

Well, the village did just get their cans handed to them by the Piraka, so an angry group of Skakdi-haters breaking into the place for you two wouldn't be outside the realm of possibility...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Does anyone know where the morgue is in Ko-Koro's hospital? Is it on a different floor from the lobby?

The morgue is in the basement, yes.  However, Riaril (when she was under my control), enjoyed keeping a few specimens in the lab for her midnight studies.

Specimens in the lab, huh? Interesting. Can you please clarify that a little? And what is the likelihood that this Riaril would take them with her vs. her opening the cages and letting them fend for themselves down there?

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Wait... you let angry specimens eat the corpses?

That's the impression that I'm getting from this. 

My first impression was that Verulas just stumbled into the Ko-Koro branch of Umbrella. Both situations do sound interesting, but I kind of doubt that's the case here.

• Upvote 1

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

From Kughii's wording, I would assume the 'specimens' in question are corpses :P

I actually find that somehow even worse.  <_<