BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Anyone else think that the Dasaka may have come from the three-finger-island (IF it exists in this RPG)? The name Kentoku Archipelago kind of brought it to my mind, as well as the fact that they landed on the Ta-Wahi beach, which is in that direction. Just guessin'.

So, about Marks. Can I make a character with one now, or no?

Also, someone needs to make a character with both an Anxilia and a Parakuka so they can get yelled at by two different beings only they can hear.

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Also, someone needs to make a character with both an Anxilia and a Parakuka so they can get yelled at by two different beings only they can hear.

I dunno. That's like asking for 2 custom weapons and powers for a Toa.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

This would be great, if it were done well.

Nope, I think they're closed off for now. If you're really keen on having an emotion-eater though, you might try pitching one of Tobduk's species to Nuju. Tobduk was an Order of Mata Nui agent who got stronger when he was near to anyone who was angry, and could use kanohi. He was significantly taller than a toa, but lacked elemental power.

ppg2.png

Marks have been closed for a while, in addition, Nuju Metru wanted me to remove it's function. The only reason he still has it is for his arc that he's in and his development. Otherwise, there's not really any point to have one right now. Sorry. :/

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

I can see why they were outlawed =P

They were never outlawed. The plot ended and all the Marks were removed except a couple. Through either further plot or character inactivity, Utu became the only one left.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

They were never outlawed. The plot ended and all the Marks were removed except a couple. Through either further plot or character inactivity, Utu became the only one left.

-Tyler

not outlawed, per-se, but they aren't included in the current BZRPG

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Alright, I have a question for y'all.

I have seen multiple references to disks that don't seem to follow the norm of regular Bamboo Disks. In particular I remember one of Toatapio's characters using something called a "razor disk".

Am I correct in assuming that disks here in this RPG have been upgraded to include metal or otherwise custom versions with far more efficency?

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

-Tyler

not outlawed, per-se, but they aren't included in the current BZRPG

Because the plot ended. The characters got together and gave it a conclusion, and the Marks, as plot devices, disappeared. They've all served their purposes and the plot won't be returning. Thus, neither will the Marks. Rules and regulations had nothing to do with it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Alright, I have a question for y'all.

I have seen multiple references to disks that don't seem to follow the norm of regular Bamboo Disks. In particular I remember one of Toatapio's characters using something called a "razor disk".

Am I correct in assuming that disks here in this RPG have been upgraded to include metal or otherwise custom versions with far more efficency?

Most disks, to my understanding, are still the bamboo type that were seen on Mata Nui. Many PCs, however, have customised their disks, making them out of metal or crystal, giving them bladed edges etc. We do not, however, have Kanoka. Yet :P

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Well, a metal disk is the first step, and knowing Nuparu's genius...

Kanoka disks are made from protodermis, Almanax

There is metallic protodermis, Geardirector. :P

Let me rephrase that.

From BS01:

Kanoka, the Matoran word for "Disk," are made from purified Liquid Protodermis by forgers in all areas of the city

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Well, a metal disk is the first step, and knowing Nuparu's genius...

Kanoka disks are made from protodermis, Almanax

There is metallic protodermis, Geardirector. :P

Let me rephrase that.

From BS01:

Kanoka, the Matoran word for "Disk," are made from purified Liquid Protodermis by forgers in all areas of the city

Which becomes metal-like when it cools down and solidifies. ;)

Activity is probably going to be low for me for the next week or so, as such, I'd greatly appreciate it if those who need my character shoot me a quick PM. ;3

Also...

EVERYTHING in MU is made out of protodermis, even the plants :P

Technically, we're not in the MU, so our environment is made up of natural materials common to Aqua Magna. That is, if that part of canon holds any value.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Which becomes metal-like when it cools down and solidifies. ;)

Incorrect. You are confusing the liquid form of Protodermis with molten metallic Protodermis. The former is what the Silver Sea was made out of, the latter is what all those refineries in Ta-Metru were pumping all over the place.

Activity is probably going to be low for me for the next week or so, as such, I'd greatly appreciate it if those who need my character shoot me a quick PM. ;3

Also...

EVERYTHING in MU is made out of protodermis, even the plants :P

Technically, we're not in the MU, so our environment is made up of natural materials common to Aqua Magna. That is, if that part of canon holds any value.

Technically, the island of Mata Nui was created when the Great Spirit Robot's camouflage system malfunctioned and leaked onto the surface of his face, and hence all of Mata Nui is made of various forms of Protodermic material.

And anyway, this is all academic because once again, ladies and gents, this ain't canon. Best to see what the staff have to say on the matter.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Sometimes it's hard to remember not to think about anything canon in this game.Ah, anyway, the court stuff is just great, really. Though I hate to say I'm not feeling as much tension as from the arrest in Ko-Koro.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Actually, all but Nuparu were from Kolhii teams. But every Kolhii team had a member of the Chronciler's company who's now dead, and considering inter-Koro relations at the moment, I doubt there will be any league games.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Actually, all but Nuparu were from Kolhii teams. But every Kolhii team had a member of the Chronciler's company who's now dead, and considering inter-Koro relations at the moment, I doubt there will be any league games.

No, quite the opposite in fact. With all the tension between the Koros there's definite need for a Kohlii tournament to ease the tension, the villagers will want something else to think about.

Then again, it could backfire by emphasizing village chauvinism and spark rivalries.

I still say the former is a good enough reason.

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Diplomatic. Kolhii.

WIP

Yeah, okay, but who else would play to replace the dead Chronicler's? PCs or Canon NPCS? If the second, I'm thinking:

Ta-Koro: Jaller and Agni

Ko-Koro: Matoro and Jaa

Ga-Koro: Hahli and Kotu

Onu-Koro: Onepu and Nuparu

Le-Koro: Kongu and Orkahm

Po-Koro: Hewkii and Ahkmou Ally

You guys have changed my mind, actually this is a great idea. Oh and seeing the Akiri play would probably help morale.

Edit: Woops, Kapura's dead. Sorry.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Umm, Toa and Matoran playing Kolhii together. Matoran will get injured and war will break out. I love it! It is like a mustard of your doom inside a pie full of wow, sipping fawfully tea. I have chortles.