BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Except, you know. The ship was staff smited, the pirates were never out to to destroy through village, and the Rahkshi caused significant damage.And that every mission for the villains to Po ended in some level of success.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Sorry for the inactivity, everyone; a combination of work and London comic-con have resulted in me not having much free time. This will continue for the next couple of days, so could anyone who interacts with any of my characters (except for Xenin and Matoro, you know who you are) please drop me a PM just so I don't miss it?

Thanks!

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kixo/bzp/bzpbanner.swf
Previously known as tahakki-nuva, Zyglakky Tahakky, Dougal and Mister Brown Sauce. :P
qs7001.jpg

Another thing to consider about a Kohlii tournament with the Akiri is that it could backfire terribly if any..."ill-intending individuals" got any bright ideas.I mean, let's think about this: All the Akiri. Running around a circular pit. Wielding nothing but metal sticks/nets (if that; Kohlii might still be four-way soccer unless the whole "nets" thing was implemented without the whole "Ga-Koro Bohrok Attack" incident. Someone clear this up for me, I haven't seen BZPRPG Kohlii Matches before) without their body-guards. Surrounded by hundreds of spectating Toa, Matoran, Vortixx, Skakdi, Lesterin, etc who are likely just expecting a fun match to relieve tension.Might as well give the Akiri War Paint on their faces reading "Shoot Here". Better yet, paint the whole court in the style of a target with "Place Bomb Here" in the middle.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Another thing to consider about a Kohlii tournament with the Akiri is that it could backfire terribly if any..."ill-intending individuals" got any bright ideas.

I'm not sure anyone would dare risk that. Considering they would probably have a lot of bodyguards both obvious and not as obvious as Kapura here says. Anyways the Akiri shouldn't be the players, other characters should, preferably matoran.

Personally which I think a Kohlii tournament would be great for this RPG, seeing as it was seemingly absent from last season. Which is why Vera is personally going to be funding this one.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

The akiri would certainly not participate in matches for a number of reasons, most already outlined above. They'd be the elders on the balcony, the bosses in tweed and silk, cheering their teams on like the turaga did. If they participated they'd be as champions doing a finale or else they'd talk about the old days when they owned the court.

Hey there Mr. EW, Nuju MC Metru, Friar, and Snarky, I am currently finishing a MOC and I want to put it in here. (Yes I will PM the final results to MC Metru) Now it's not finished, but I already know that it probably won't make it in.

1. It's taller than a Toa (By a couple of feet)
  2. It has no mask, yet can use elemental powers on their own. (Unlike Skakdi)
  3. And three would probably be regarding foreign tech. Now I have not made any tech for him, but I probably won't make any.

So that's all I have for now. When I am finished, I will make a topic regarding this, and PM it to MC Metru for approval.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

@.Mr. EW: Just wanted to give my thoughts on it. Since I've now been thinking that it won't be approved. (But it's 50-50)

@Otter: Well I am going to do that, but it's hard making a description of something that I haven't done. (Though how they feel in armor and skin sense I will. MOC is just to show appearance) History and everything else in the species, is what I really need to write out.

@ZHX: That clears things up on GM's.

Also, 1/2 a cup of EW is the only person who told me that my self-character's mask was not allowed. (That it was a Hau Nuva) I was kinda surprised since no one told me last year (By RPG) that I had to change it.

I definatley forgot.

Edited by Flaredrick: Forgotten One

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

I would say something, but now I'm just gonna say "Oh, whatever."

So, who else knows that problem where you have too many profiles/your profiles are too long, and as such the post can't handle that much text?

I'm having both this year!

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

And so the trial comes to an end. Dallas, that was quite the judgement. I really could picture Hahli in a courtroom saying that. Impressive work.

My only question now is: how should Celite be handled with her sentence. Presumably, effectively shelve her unless I feel like making her try something...not that she could.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Ouchie, what a trial. Hahli's reaction after the trial were very realistic. It showed the character she used to be before becoming a leader.

Good news for the world, bad news for Surina.

I'm asking the same about Surina as Almanax with Celite. How do things proceed from here?

And so the trial comes to an end. Dallas, that was quite the judgement. I really could picture Hahli in a courtroom saying that. Impressive work.

My only question now is: how should Celite be handled with her sentence. Presumably, effectively shelve her unless I feel like making her try something...not that she could.

You could always RP the prison life for a while. One way or another, I'll be in touch with you soon. Count on it.

Ouchie, what a trial. Hahli's reaction after the trial were very realistic. It showed the character she used to be before becoming a leader.

Good news for the world, bad news for Surina.

I'm asking the same about Surina as Almanax with Celite. How do things proceed from here?

I'll PM you.

Off topic: I hate the death penalty.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

It sure ruined the moment, but I bet we weren't expecting anything less from Yarre, haha.

We'll see if things change. Whatever the outcome turns out to be though, I feel that the trial was very interesting and Dallas' judgement was very realistic. Especially considering Surina's defiance, there weren't many ways this could've gone.

It's a nice input but at the same time breaks the emotional turmoil that picked up ¬_¬

While I'm inclined to agree, I'm going to give Hubert a pass because his actual decent sized posts are like unicorns running in the Kentucky Derby.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND