• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

BZPRPG News and Discussion

• Please log in to reply
14536 replies to this topic

#1121 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:53 AM

It normally isn't for a lawyer in real life. But at the same time, they don't normally start yelling in the courtroom right after the sentencing is over.

#1122 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:55 AM

Yarre holds a firm belief in justice, ya know?

ULPxgev.gif

~Prepare to fight — for, evidently, you have found peace intolerable.~

#1123 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,056 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:00 AM

And this is not real life.

#1124 Online The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 18-April 07
  • 12,551 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:04 AM

I hold a firm belief in justice myself, as do my characters. My characters and I also hold a firm belief in the process of the legal system, which does not include standing up and yelling once everything is done, following the judge out just to yell at her more, etc. etc.

As well, don't forget what...whoever it was said about the Akiri being allowed to sentence people to death. Sure, you can keep trying this, but unless Hahli changes her mind, then the sentencing is final.

#1125 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yarre never actually yelled when he exited after them.You must be confusing that with what he was doing in court.

ULPxgev.gif

#1126 Offline Makuta Almanax

Makuta Almanax
  • Members
  • Stalwart Defender

• 15-May 12
  • 440 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:17 AM

Either way, has anyone unbound the defendants?

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters: 
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics)                         SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth)                        MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)                      

#1127 Online Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:22 AM

Just consider the Marines as having done so already and returned both of them to their cells.

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1128 Offline Landes'Rehn

Landes'Rehn
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 02-January 12
  • 4,436 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:48 AM

So, gonna say this here...

I'm not going to be here thursday through sunday because of a recent passing, so if you need me to do stuff, get it done by the end of wednesday. If you're interacting with my characters, just bunny them along.

Thanks.

#1129 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 06-March 08
  • 3,140 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:10 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Three more founder slots open for the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an![/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]We need a spymaster, a Priest (To torture convert characters into cultists) and a blacksmith! [/color]

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

Want a clan of horse-riding Bio-Nomads? PM me to get your Taajar clan approved!  

#1130 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:10 AM

So, gonna say this here...

I'm not going to be here thursday through sunday because of a recent passing, so if you need me to do stuff, get it done by the end of wednesday. If you're interacting with my characters, just bunny them along.

Thanks.

Our sympathies.  Good luck.

Now, gentlemen, I must admit that I am rather intrigued as to what it was that Daylaria whispered...I look forward to finding out.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1131 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:20 AM

So, gonna say this here... I'm not going to be here thursday through sunday because of a recent passing, so if you need me to do stuff, get it done by the end of wednesday. If you're interacting with my characters, just bunny them along. Thanks.

You have my prayers and my condolences. I understand what you're going through. Take all the time you need.As far as what Ghosthands said, it will be revealed shortly. I think you guys are gonna like it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#1132 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 08-June 12
  • 3,643 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:40 AM

Introducing the Gravity trio

These three characters have been wandering across my drawing board for quite a while now. Time to let them loose on the BZPRPG.

Say hi, guys.

BZPRPG Profiles

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#1133 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,056 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:43 AM

Three MORE characters? Wow, you have quite a numerous bunch there. Hopefully they'll be able to shake things up in this game.

#1134 Offline Geardirector

Geardirector
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lehvak-Kal Attacks!

• 08-June 12
  • 3,643 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:48 AM

Three MORE characters? Wow, you have quite a numerous bunch there. Hopefully they'll be able to shake things up in this game.

Call me overambitious, but I'm graduating this year and taking a rather pleasant communty college course after the summer.. So I'll have quite a bit of free time.

BZPRPG Profiles

Wiki Pages:

Ferron-Tamachan-Farzan-Korru-Mar-Wherya-Helios-Melna-Colx-Trava-Zelvin-Corex-Mako

My blog, where I talk about stuff.

#1135 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members

• 06-March 08
  • 3,140 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:54 AM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Okay. TWO more characters.[/color]

"But autocracy? Firm control in the hands of a technological and economic visionary? Yes, that Vegas shall have." -Robert House

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Larikon Torchbearer-Jorruk YokinMons Shajs-Senavysh Angavur-Vulunos-Shivada-Sukot urn Voyuk-Arvun-Iolatra-Mahane

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an- Want zombies? Want to play a religiously fanatical maniac? Well if so, join the BZPRPG's premier cult!

#1136 Offline Toatapio Nuva

Toatapio Nuva
  • Members
  • Rahkshi Unleashed

• 10-December 04
  • 6,056 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 11:54 AM

Call me overambitious, but I'm graduating this year and taking a rather pleasant communty college course after the summer.. So I'll have quite a bit of free time.

Whatever suits you. The fact that they all have the element of gravity means that there's probably gonna be some heavy stuff involving them soon (yes, I know, lame pun :P ).

#1137 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 09-June 09
  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:06 PM

Have any idealist groups been formed with the goal of reestablishing peace between the Koros? I'm trying to think of a good way for Nova to become involved in the RPG.Regarding Kynaera, right now I could place her anywhere. She'll pursue justice in her own special way (cough underhanded tactics cough). If any criminals are loose, she could go after them; otherwise, I'd rather not get her inolved in anything big.EDIT: Okaaaaaay, I just found out I had a Kanohi Matatu listed in Kynaera's BZPRPG profile instead of a Kanohi Kualsi. I'm not sure how that happened, and I forget if Kynaera ever used a Matatu instead of a Kualsi (if it did happen, my apologies) -- I'm guessing I changed my mind about what mask she would have but forgot to edit her profile before posting it. Either way, Kynaera's profile has been corrected, and I am assuming for continuity purposes that she has worn a Kualsi all along.

Edited by Legolover-361, May 26 2013 - 12:13 PM.

#1138 Offline Null.

Null.
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 15-January 11
  • 699 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:15 PM

The Anti-Akiri Association's goal is to get the Akiri to step down and replace them with leaders that will unify the island. PM me if you want to know more.

#1139 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 09-December 11
  • 246 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:17 PM

Paladins are aimed towards helping all matoran. Not so much the other races though :P

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

#1140 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 12:20 PM

Have any idealist groups been formed with the goal of reestablishing peace between the Koros? I'm trying to think of a good way for Nova to become involved in the RPG.Regarding Kynaera, right now I could place her anywhere. She'll pursue justice in her own special way (cough underhanded tactics cough). If any criminals are loose, she could go after them; otherwise, I'd rather not get her inolved in anything big.EDIT: Okaaaaaay, I just found out I had a Kanohi Matatu listed in Kynaera's BZPRPG profile instead of a Kanohi Kualsi. I'm not sure how that happened, and I forget if Kynaera ever used a Matatu instead of a Kualsi (if it did happen, my apologies) -- I'm guessing I changed my mind about what mask she would have but forgot to edit her profile before posting it. Either way, Kynaera's profile has been corrected, and I am assuming for continuity purposes that she has worn a Kualsi all along.

Nothing has appeared with that specific aim, but I would note that there is no conflict between the villages; more unease.  In any event, several groups are committed to helping with inter-Koro unity - the Toa Maru, for example, have pledged to do so but obviously they are not open to recruits :P

The ILF are probably doing something of that sort, though.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1141 Offline Mr. House

Mr. House
  • Members

• 06-March 08
  • 3,140 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 02:14 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]I think Pala-Koro needs a new purpose.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Trading stop, perhaps?[/color]

BZPRPG 2014 Profiles

#1142 Offline Friar Tuck

Friar Tuck
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Retired BZPRPG Dictator

• 11-July 03
  • 4,194 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted May 26 2013 - 02:20 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]I think Pala-Koro needs a new purpose.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,128);]Trading stop, perhaps?[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]When this happens, let me know. I DID ask at one point for information regarding Pala-Koro and other locales such as the Lavapool Inn to add to the list of places to visit, but so far there haven't been any takers. When that Koro is re-established shoot me a pm with the locale details so I can add it, so that people like me can actually understand how it looks should I ever go and RP there :P[/color]

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

Posted Image

#1143 Offline Visaru

Visaru
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 04-November 10
  • 1,513 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 04:48 PM

Would anyone with a character in the Ko-Koro guard mind PMing me? 

That'd be great. Thanks in advance.

#1144 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:42 PM

Pala-Koro as a trading stop? Maybe.....

Pala-Koro as a theme park that encourages all of the island to visit?? 

Doesn't that sound interesting?

GT: Jl1223 X  -  Anyone playing Destiny or Halo on the Xbone? Add me!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1145 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:48 PM

Esao's Burgers!

The best restaurant in Le-wahi!

Having it as a theme park sounds like a brilliant idea.

ULPxgev.gif

#1146 Offline Tabby: Toa of Cats

Tabby: Toa of Cats
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 25-May 10
  • 1,277 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 10:16 PM

Would the person(s) planning the Xa-koro dive please PM me? You can take your choice between a psychopathic brute and his mute bodyguard, a silent assassin and his dumb brute, or a telekinetic thief and slaver, all of which are available for a small fee. They would need to meet you at the southern tip of Le-Wahi.

#1147 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 12:14 AM

"Well, as you know, I was and am a soldier of the law. Where I used to simply serve for the purpose of justice, I now thirst for it. No, even more, I thirst for vengeance. I have to see those who do evil in the name of evil get what they deserve. It is the natural evolution of the mind, now that my intelligence has expanded, is it not?""The desire for vengeance is a powerful one but it is a mortal one. As Valkyr, however, we strive for something more. What did you feel when you became one of us?" Anthyn pressed urgently. "And what made you want to become one of us?"

Edited by Bane of No Isles, May 27 2013 - 12:14 AM.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

#1148 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 01:25 AM

That's a long excerpt you're linking.

ULPxgev.gif

#1149 Offline badabababa obesity

badabababa obesity
  • Members
  • Fragmentation Mended

• 20-August 09
  • 6,681 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 01:38 AM

I felt it did a good job of summing up the post. :P

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

#1150 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 04:03 AM

Hahli's not going to be happy with her though.

ULPxgev.gif

#1151 Offline Queen Anora Mac Tir

Queen Anora Mac Tir
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 23-December 05
  • 9,436 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted May 27 2013 - 04:04 AM

"Tell me, Ilhamotho, what do you see in this wall?"

[color=#696969;]Another move, another pawn taken. "I can't say I rightly see anything, sir. Not without being a liar." He paused and gave it another cursory glance. "Looks like a giant black wall to me."[/color]

A thin evil smile graced his mouth with the subtlest of tugs. "A giant... black... wall," Ambages repeated to himself contentedly.

This was his wall.

This was his mirror.

This was his muse.

#1152 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hopefully we can prepare for the inevitable Xa-Koronan army bearing down on us then.

ULPxgev.gif

#1153 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 07:02 AM

Hopefully we can prepare for the inevitable Xa-Koronan army bearing down on us then.

I'd join it, if it comes.

I'm actually interested in what the dive team find. The Mark temple is at the bottom of the ocean, right? I wonder what the tentacled black thing was.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

#1154 Online Purple God

Purple God
  • Members
  • Mata Nui Rises

• 10-July 09
  • 20,578 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 07:11 AM

I doubt we'll be revisiting the Mark Bearer plot ever again.

ULPxgev.gif

#1155 Offline Mr. Coffee

Mr. Coffee
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 09-December 11
  • 246 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 07:19 AM

*snip*

...He closed his eyes and placed his forehead on the wall and breathed deeply as if attempting to inhale the wall itself....

Wild theory appears:

Ambages is high on Makuta antidermis and is being controlled by him like those on Voya Nui :P

*runs*

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

#1156 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 07:34 AM

I'm actually interested in what the dive team find. The Mark temple is at the bottom of the ocean, right? I wonder what the tentacled black thing was.

The tentacle thing was an ancient entity called Alaric, whose mind was transferred into Tillian's body and now inhabits part of his subconscious.

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1157 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 18-October 11
  • 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 07:44 AM

Brykron's back...

And Ambages is absorbing Antidermis.

Whelp, I'll just go hide in my bunker until this boils over.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#1158 Online Tyler Durden

Tyler Durden
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 28-July 08
  • 11,952 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 08:34 AM

The tentacle thing was an ancient entity called Alaric, whose mind was transferred into Tillian's body and now inhabits part of his subconscious.

Thank you.

Yay for ambivalently attractive Knights Templars~

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#1159 Offline Ghosthands

Ghosthands
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 23-February 09
  • 4,119 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 08:39 AM

Thank you.

Yay for ambivalently attractive Knights Templars~

-Tyler

You're welcome. :)

I'm quite enjoying Po-Koro's attempts to set up deals with the other Akiri...

Posted Image

More ME minifigs!

#1160 Offline Ice cream JL

Ice cream JL
  • Members
  • Flying Force Defeated

• 02-February 11
  • 3,739 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 08:51 AM

I...didn't know that....so.......

On a completely unrelated note, what is Skyra doing? :/

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users