BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

lol so much intro to philosophy in this thread lately. light is light and dark is dark. you can kill either of them with a lightswitch and they both happen at least once in twenty four hours. no need to get all "time is a flat circle" about it 

especially here where pretty much nobody is really light/dark anymore

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden
  • Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Ghosthands' remark made Mr wonder something.

What exactly did Makuta want?

As there was no Metru Nui to keep the Matoran from going back to in this universe, what was the point of toying with them for however many years Matoran history goes back in this game? For fun? As an experiment? If Makuta really wanted to, he could have unleashed the Rahkshi army that appeared at the end of last arc much earlier and overrun the Koros. What stopped him from either burning everything to the ground or forcibly create a society in his name ruled by him?

• Upvote 1

Perhaps Makuta knew there was a plot and wanted it to continue?

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I kinda get the Morgoth analogy, but Makuta, like others above me said, is not only the dark figure archetype but also the oppressive tyrant, and unless you like living in a fascist society where your rights and even your lives are at the pleasure of a being that might as well be evil incarnate, it's not a very good deal.

Morgoth created the orcs by taking elves and doing... stuff. He also was an opressive tyrant, and indeed not a very good deal.

Well, hello. :)

I just realized that the trio of guardpeople that have been interacting lately now all have T names. XP  We need to call ourselves the T-squad or something.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Moving on from this whole philosophy thingy, can regular Le-Toa (ie not Korero or Lewa) fly using their elemental powers?

Lewa was able to fly just using his Katana and mask in BC4, if I recall correctly.  Idk if that applies here though.

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

It would have to be attracted to or repelled from something.

Nope. In the same way that a Toa of Fire can sustain a flame in thin air without fuel, a Toa of Magnetism can sustain a magnetic field in thin air without metal.

Edited by Twelfth Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

It is a shame that Pala-Koro died, but it does happen.  What's going on in Le-Koro/Wahi right now? Anything relatively open where I could move Tuki? c:

Thanks for the welcome back~

As for me, I'm not going to get involved in these arguments, HA!

And remember! Even if your Le-Toa can't fly, they can still swing from vines, and that's awesome.  xD

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Thanks guys for all the answers! :D Another question: A few other players and I are setting up a Toa Team with me in the lead. Are we allowed to say that they arrived on Mata Nui in canisters like the Mata did, or would Toa Canisters count as foreign tech/too advanced/etc etc? 

Toa Canisters probably ain't allowed. Not sure though.

Ok, lets say I have an already approved character with an approved cool backstory, and lets say I want him/her to break out of the icy ground like some sort of frankenstein's monster/zombie/borhrok. Are there any fellow villians/unfortunate heroes in Ko who want to poke in ice flows they shouldnt?

Essie: "Small talk subroutine complete. Were my useless vocalizations inane enough to bring you a sense of comfort?"

Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=763471

Le-Koro is mobilizing all available able-bodied volunteers to deal with a ravenous swarm of tree-eating beetles that was released into the jungle by Zaktan.

Sounds good to me.  Could you maybe send the details to me in a message, and I'll get right on it.  ^^

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

It's kind of a different deal than the Ko-koro invasion because there's really only one staff member responsible for controlling them...

[BZPRPG Profiles]

...well, I'll just have to look into it.  What do you guys think? Should I just read the recent posts, and reintroduce my character? I really have been dying to use Tuki, but I'm still very new to how this sort of roleplay works.  ^^'

...yeah, I'll just do that tomorrow.  Along with art.  X3

Either way, you guys will be seeing me soon c:

Edited by Pancake

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

Ok, thanks you guys.  I appreciate it.  >w<

I need to sleep now, but you can sure expect me to start up tomorrow! Ahhh I'm so exited! 8D

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii