BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Tuck, like myself and several others, has a habit of recycling parts from other things. Emzee is game staff here and a friend of Tuck's so it's natural that there'd be some borrowing of names or ideas.

Yup yup. When I was thinking up their little world I needed both names and inspiration, and a lot of Emzee's old work fit the bill quite nicely (his old arcs, just saying, were spectacular). Plus, he was more than willing to lend me the name rights and trademarks for this little project! Thanks man! :D

Disclaimer: Any correlation to his old work, including concepts, is simply a matter of chance and not purposeful. I borrowed names and themes, none of the storyline and ideas :P

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

*Reads Ga-Koror thread*...Ambages has arrived in Ga-Koro....This should be interesting. Probably not as interesting as a Dasaka showing up, but a close, close second.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

In reality, Daylaria was absentmindedly waking and heading to the HQ ground floor. She whipped out a poster and a pen, writing the simple words:"DIVERS NEEDED- GOOD PAY, ADVENTURE, NAME YOUR REWARD -Marine Commander Daylaria"She posted these all around the Koro, in places where anyone would see. The divers were assembling, and it was going to be an epic dive.

AQUATIC LAWN FORCEASSEMBLE

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

In reality, Daylaria was absentmindedly waking and heading to the HQ ground floor. She whipped out a poster and a pen, writing the simple words:"DIVERS NEEDED- GOOD PAY, ADVENTURE, NAME YOUR REWARD -Marine Commander Daylaria"She posted these all around the Koro, in places where anyone would see. The divers were assembling, and it was going to be an epic dive.

I know this probably puts me at quadruple in advance, but I'm down as soon as I get my repaired bladed disc *glances around for Lone Wanderer*. All puns intended.Don't forget meeeeee~

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

Yup yup. When I was thinking up their little world I needed both names and inspiration, and a lot of Emzee's old work fit the bill quite nicely (his old arcs, just saying, were spectacular). Plus, he was more than willing to lend me the name rights and trademarks for this little project! Thanks man! :D

Disclaimer: Any correlation to his old work, including concepts, is simply a matter of chance and not purposeful. I borrowed names and themes, none of the storyline and ideas :P

Tuck and EW are correct. This new arc has a little bit from all of us -- that's what makes me excited about it! Though, I should reiterate that my digital side project is completely separate from BZPRPG stuff. Like Tuck said, only names and themes were borrowed.

And, of course, it's an honor for my little ideas to be featured in this new arc. You're very welcome, Tuck. ^_^

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

windrideforle.png- The Gukko Force is looking for strong and willing potential members to join the Le-Koro Wind-Riders -- The Force is famous across Mata-Nui as a powerful efficient fighting force; and the only ones on Mata-Nui that own the sky -- See Mata-Nui, build long-lasting relationships, and represent and protect your Koro! The Gukko Force opens up endless opportunities for success -- Now is your chance to join the island renowned Gukko Force and make your mark on the sky! All applicants will be considered! -- Any questions or concerns about or to enlist in Mata-Nui's greatest flying force, speak with a representative at the Gukko Force Headquarters at the southern end of Le-Koro -

akirikongusign.png

Oh wow, signed by Kongu *swoons*

What's that? Le-Koro's Gukko Force is recruiting? Wow, what does that entail?

It entails being part of one of the fastest and most efficient military groups on Mata-Nui. The Gukko Force, as I'm sure you're all aware is sort of iconic in it's (sort of) ownership of the skies. It is unique in that sense. But in addition to this, I plan on doing some really cool stuff we haven't really seen before. But it will only work if players are involved. Okay well it'll still work but I'd be doing it by myself and it's no fun just to watch. I'm not joking, what I have planned is gonna be really really cool and I want to share it with you guys. <3But I know what you're all thinking. "Le-Koro's dumb, they don't do cool things!" To which I say.

• Shut up they fly man, that's wizard, nobody else does that.
  • Things are about to change a lot. There's been a lot of wasted potential and this group, both in the RPG, and sometimes even in canon. The Force always seems to get overshadowed or forgotten. I plan to take that idea, twist it around onto it's head before curb stomping it into the floor. It's time to realize just how powerful Le-Koro really was, and is.

If you want an opportunity to try some things you wouldn't be trying otherwise, please drop me a PM or follow the instructions on the poster above. Don't miss out on this opportunity.___ ____ _

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

In reality, Daylaria was absentmindedly waking and heading to the HQ ground floor. She whipped out a poster and a pen, writing the simple words:"DIVERS NEEDED- GOOD PAY, ADVENTURE, NAME YOUR REWARD-Marine Commander Daylaria"She posted these all around the Koro, in places where anyone would see. The divers were assembling, and it was going to be an epic dive.

*revs up weedeater*That's mah cue, hm? :P

Hmmm...I think I'm gonna drop my Zarizak character. I'm having some writer's block in term of his inventive part, and unsure what else to do with him. I'll stick with the Lightning trio and Ghoti.

Edited by Shark

lawl.png

I have been known as shark112, Shark112, Shark Owns Demons All teh Time (yes the is typoed intentionally), Sharkalicious, The Venom Symbiote, Zyglakky Shark Ranger, Pope Sharkictus CXII, King Sharkictus CXII, Dotor Shark PhD Bionicle, and Shark.

With Celite now a part of someone else's mind and my other two characters working together (one not out of choice)...And I'm so tempted to make a new character. Pehraps a Ta-Matoran or something. I think I have just the profile in mind.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I'd have a character who'd join it to hijack a gukko.

I don't know if you want to see what happens when you try to steal from Le-Koro. :evilgrin:

So... Gukko force is recruiting? Should we just direct our PCs to an NPC controlled by you snipe..?

Direct them to PCs!

Sisk and Lashev need stuff to do!

I'd prefer you direct them to the PC's if only because it's good to involve players more broadly, but that doesn't mean that I won't NPCspond if I'm asked to.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

The Brotherhood has zombies. <_<

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I think I figured out part of the puzzle of Joske's new blade. I know the staff have not been playing it up nearly as much as other plot points, but they say enough about it to make me think that it has more importance then being one of our main character's fancy new weapon.

The main thing that makes it so unique is the fact that it is made out of crystal, something that no other object in the game is like so far. Unless it was made by a Toa of Crystal of course, but I don;t know how many of those we have. In any case, the sword is most certainly not made out of natural crystal and we had no idea how somebody could have done that.

Until a bunch of people wearing crystal armor and using a bunch of other crystal stuff showed up in a high tech submarine off the shore of Ta-wahi.

After that conection is made the rest is rather simple, but still. This means that Makuta had some sort of contact with Zuto-Nui in the past. This also reinforces my idea that the Dasaka either have the key to Makuta's Vault or knows how to open it.

Whatever the connection, food for thought.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Anyone have neutral characters that live in Ko-Koro?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I just finally read up on these Desaka.

Suddenly I'm thinking Samurai. Maybe it's my complete passion for bushi and their codes of honor and ethics, but these desaka seem a lot like Samurai, and bit like psionic aliens from a popular video game series...

I'm addicted.

They remind me the mutant humans from that Planet of the Apes movie.

I just finally read up on these Desaka. Suddenly I'm thinking Samurai. Maybe it's my complete passion for bushi and their codes of honor and ethics, but these desaka seem a lot like Samurai, and bit like psionic aliens from a popular video game series... I'm addicted.

Welcome to my world.Anyways, I wonder how long it will take for the diving expedition to go underway.

"Wrong."

The Dasaka did strike me as having an ancient Japanese feel to them. From what little we know of their clothes to the way that they talk to each other. There were a few bits about the Bushido code that won't flow well with the current island though, I see conflict.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

For the record everybody, Emzee sent me a PM yesterday:

Hi Rene, Just letting you know that I currently don't have the time to run any organizations, so I decided to break up the CG. If you still need the group active though, you can take control of it if you want. :)

Needless to say, who am I to pass up the opportunity? :lol:

I had a sideplot for Ambages in which he would use dirt and an innocent Alyo to weasel his way to the Gentry board. With the Makuta gone and the purpose of the Gentry presumably dissolved in the aftermath of the event, Ambages is, logically, by now successful in his coup and is now the chairman of the Cultured Gentry.

The old charity work of the Gentry is still in full swing, though they also represent a great deal of clout among the wealthy class. Think of them as like a union for the 1% of Mata Nui and working to make more money through the industrial revolution and the economic boom that resulted by financing things and being supportive of the development of the koros. I'm going to develop them a bit more very shortly, so if you want in on the Gentry do let me know. Keep in mind, however, when referencing the Gentry, that the coup was an inside job and is not known to the public.

So yeah! Hit me up if you want a piece of the pie. And of course, the wiki article will be amended to reflect these changes.

No. The Gentry are more or less an open book right now. The big plot of mine revolves around Ambages and his associates. Think of the Gentry as Ambages' nonprofit (yeah, right) charitable endeavor, a side project that he can draw from but not actually part of his schemes.

No. The Gentry are more or less an open book right now. The big plot of mine revolves around Ambages and his associates. Think of the Gentry as Ambages' nonprofit (yeah, right) charitable endeavor, a side project that he can draw from but not actually part of his schemes.

So its a 'While I'm remaining rich from blowing the island apart in hate and anger I'm also getting rich from rich people trying to do good.' type of thing....

Sounds interesting. I do have one character who might be interested, so I'll PM you when I have the time, which will probably be the end of the week when exams end.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013