BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

If you haven't gotten an answer, it's probably because we haven't all been handed a list of every reason for every ruling that's ever been made. :P I honestly don't know the answer for the Kiril specifically. If I had to hazard a guess, I'd say that it's probably because of the way its power can be applied. Regenerating armor and arms isn't exactly an inherently small thing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The Mary's? Who are they, a group of people all named Mary?

EDIT: The Vahi is banned because it's THE MASK OF TIME. The most powerful mask until they revealed the Ignika and the MoC. It's not called a legendary mask for no reason.

Tiragath was being (not-so) funny. He knows why the Vahi is banned, he just thought it'd be hilarious to ask.

Are you referring to the Maru? I hope you ARENT referring to them as Mary (Sues).

He was indeed refer to the Maru, but I doubt it was a reference to Mary Sues. More than likely just a mangled version of their team name.

I really do the think the Vahi would be a fun mask for a staff villian.

za warudo

And yes, Maru = Mary's according to my mobile posting device, thankfully I am home now and can confirm that it was not a Mary Sue reference, I don't like TVTropes.

Just a joke, my phone also cut the (^: from that post

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

I've been feeling a bit under the weather lately, and I'm having trouble finding the concentration to finish up those two Skakdi characters I mentioned earlier, so there's going to be a bit of a delay for anyone who was planning on interacting with them. Sorry.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Someone here doesn't like TV Tropes?

I have lost all faith in the internet. All hail TV Tropes. It will ruin your life.

Looping back to the Kiril, I suppose you could make it a Turaga-only mask for characters that are starting out. Plus, the Mask of Healing is allowed, and healing something organic is a little more OP than healing arms and armor. But, if it was Turaga only, it'd make sense. It took Dume 1000 years or something to repair Metru Nui, I have a feeling that takes some of the OPedness out of it.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

If you ever want a good laugh go read tropertales

I thought they were banished to the internet netherregions...

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

They were indeed.  People actually started looking at what was in those archives and decided the world was better off not knowing.  In retrospect, I guess it was a necessary sacrifice.

Back on topic, does the Vahi actually exist in BZPRPG canon?  Because I really like the idea of a staff villain getting his/her/its hands/claws/other appendages on it and abusing its power as much as possible.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

None of the Bionicle canon legendary masks are confirmed to exist in the BZPRPG. The only legendary mask we have is the Hiripaki.

• Upvote 1

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Hiripaki?

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Stannis' mask. Look it up on the wiki.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I have been gone for the past couple of days and apologize for anybody I left hanging.Just finished reading up on the topic though and feel like I should explain something.

There are a fair amount of Sentinel PCs. The problem is that most of them are stuck in a veeeeeery slow Staff Quest in the Po-wahi Dark Walk.

• Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Ah... Thank you Tirigath for the link.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

There are a fair amount of Sentinel PCs. The problem is that most of them are stuck in a veeeeeery slow Staff Quest in the Po-wahi Dark Walk.

So I'd have better luck with using NPCs rather than waiting for a PC?

I expect a couple PCs to show up in the main koro from the Fowadi, but aside from that you would have better luck with the NPCs. Might want to PM Lloyd or something since he is in charge of them.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Update: Taranis and Tenjin's character bios are complete, and will be added to the Profiles Topic tomorrow.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Tenjin and Taranis' bios are complete.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Where's the best place to insert two Skakdi criminals at the moment? You know, besides Ko-Koro.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Ta has recently upgraded security after the entire thing wi0th the Piraka.

Ga is on high alert due to the Dasaka in port.

Po currently has the crew of the Fowadi running around.

Le is more or less under attack, which means crazy heavy Guuko Force presence.

Onu has the Ussalry, you never want to tussle with them.

It depends on how fast you want them caught. I guess Po or Onu would be your best spots if you plan on having them do anything criminal.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1