BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hm, my character in Onu-Koro is frozen now. Eh, I didn't really like him anyway. I just wonder what happened to the other guy who he was interacting with...

Still waiting for a reply. What is happening in Onu-Koro anyway?

? I believe my character replied. I checked more than once...

Hmmm... Now where to put those new characters...?

Ga or Onu, Ga or Onu...?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I don't have one...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

You said characters? With an S. Why not put one in each of those Koros, then?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

@Roman: They're kind of a duo, though not like Taranis and Tenjin.

@Purple God: Forgot I had change in my wallet... that I haven't touched in eight months.

*Flips coin*

Looks like Ga-Koro it is, then.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Quick question: I remember hearing that there was a vessel that left Mata Nui to go find Kentoku. Whatever happened to that? 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Shu and Aine are currently heading towards Ga-Koro, and both are in desperate need of medical attention.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Mirra and Wisp have been loitering around the Ga-Koro gates since forever. It's high time they got some decent interaction. 

Quick question: I remember hearing that there was a vessel that left Mata Nui to go find Kentoku. Whatever happened to that? 

One of my characters (That I still consider active since they are on the vessel) is...on the ship

Three things will happen:

1. We hit Kentoku. (With staff approval)

2. We circumnavigate the planet.

3. Sea monsters.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

3. Sea monsters.

Don't worry, you probably won't run into any if you don't want to, so long as you don't attract the Staff's attention.

Oh. Look at that.  :evilgrin:

I knew it. I knew this would be the fate to befall a ship.

stupid sea things eating ships

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I've just made one, finally. I'm not going to post as her until I figure out what the karz is going on in Kentoku right now. 

Wasn't there a riot or something? I haven't been following much either, but plan to finally get a Dasaka char up and running shortly.

*Whispers*

Join clan Vadiru, it will give me a reason to get Celis off her backside since it get's so boring running a clan that consists of only you.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Yes. I've seen it in action. Specifically, the character created both lightstones and heatstones in powder form, and made streams of said powder collide in a rather violent explosion. Instant Stralix powder bomb. 

So, I was interested in creating the shield-zamor combination Deriksha has. And I think it came out well. Of course you can judge for yourselves RIGHT HERE (it's the thing he is holding)  http://imgur.com/sqV1X9x      http://imgur.com/WNFNpoZ            http://imgur.com/sjMzmlQ

Edited by VahkiDane