BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm sure the Dorian post mentioned teeth, as in plural.

I'm too lazy to track it down and reread it though, so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I recall that as well, though I was also under the impression that Grokk only had one gold tooth, so it might be an error.

Doesn't really matter though; both the tooth and the ashes still count as seperate pieces.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I did eventually go back and reread it. There is only one gold tooth. The teeth appeared in a dream sequence. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I haven't forgotten that; it's on our list of things to do while we're in Ta-Wahi. 

Isn't Celsahk's corpse still somewhere in the morgue beneath the Ko-Koro hospital? Speaking of which, what actually happened to the hospital? I think Kellin was setting charges to blow it up, but I don't recall there ever being an IC post saying whether it was actually destroyed or not. 

Oh he was totally gonna bring it down ontop of the attackers' heads.

He had to stay behind to take it all down once they reached a peaceful resolution. Dude's kinda salty about it, too.

All that work for nothing.

helo frens

The rest of the island will know when the timeskip finalizing Ko-Koro's fall is done.

And I apologise once again for the delay. Today's been my first day back home for the Christmas holidays, and I just needed to crash, but progress is being made on the post. Thanks once again for your patience, everyone :)

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

As our christmas gift, we get villains asserting control! Yay, what I always wanted!

You make it sound like bad thing...

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Everyone, look! It's a Naming Day miracle!

It's beginning to look a lot like Naming Day

Bionicle in every store

But the prettiest site to see

Are the Kanohi that'll be

On your own su-VA!

Question here, regarding Echelon. If I'm right and his plan is world conquest, what does he plan to do after he's finished with his goal?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

We do not give. We take away. 

Relax? Enjoy some time off with family?

Learn everything?

Establish a company of Chroniclers then murder them brutally?

When faced with these situations, I like to think WWLD. What Would Linkara Do?

If anyone's seen AT4W, there was an episode where some Elder God planned on consuming everything until it was literally everything. The thing was, it never thought about what it would do after it had completed it's goal, so it ending up killing itself so it could learn what would happen when an elder god dies. Admittedly, a better question would be how could it complete it's goal, considering everything was infinite, so this entity could never complete it's goal, but still, it did the job.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

I keep hearing about this Skype community we have, but never any specifics on where to find you guys.  Kind of a bummer, since you all seem really cool and stuff.  :|

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Skype's really just great for when you want to talk about random things (BZPRPG-related or not) with the pals you've gained during your RPing time without murdering your inbox (LOOKING AT YOU KRAYZIKK, I WILL BUY YOU PREMIER MEMBERSHIP FOR THE SPACE).

If you feel like it, you can PM me and I'll get in contact with you.

Introducing the new Wiremu

Thanks to Nuju for giving me this chance, I look forward to seeing where I can go with this.

(Important: The machine appearing in this post has no external relevance whatsoever, this is just something off the top of my head to get into Wiremu's shoes properly).

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

GIANT

DRILLS

I keep hearing about this Skype community we have, but never any specifics on where to find you guys.  Kind of a bummer, since you all seem really cool and stuff.  :|

Whoever thou art

stay   A W A Y

they have been consumed

by the Dark

• Upvote 3

helo frens

Oo, it'll be nice to see the group in Le get commended for their duty. Awards? Maybe medals or something I would imagine, but a good word of thanks would be perfect. This actually makes me wish that I had written Akhulii a little better... but I'll improve on his character as I write him some more.

In other news, I've drafted a new toa character I want to start playing. I'll put the finishing touches on him and I'll be playing him!

Edited by Banana Gunz
  • Upvote 1