BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh hey, usernames.  I'm Alakinuva on Skype, natch.  Pretty much every username I have is derived from the ones I've used on BZP.  :P

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

I have an idea for the next chapter in the RPG:

A leap in genetic science leads to an evolutionary merge between fishermen of the Mata-Nui Fishing Community and the fish they caught transforming them into the master race, which proceeds to take over the island and the archipelago with their cunning intelligence, forcing everyone else to go into hiding as their homes and species' are purged. They now fight for survival in this bleak time as the fishing class has taken over.

I feel that it brings a *fresh* feel to the RPG and several story elements that I felt were missing when I joined.

Edited by Banana Gunz
  • Upvote 4

I agree with the stern-looking sloth. "No." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Come on man, it'd basically be the Mystix Invasion except replace Vorex with Biobeast.

Do you, perchance, remember how that invasion worked out?

As I recall, both a Crowning Moment of Awesome and Funny for the late Turaga Matau.

EDIT: Makuta was a force controlled by the GMs. Mostly Nuju on the rare times he did anything on screen.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Just open your minds to the immense amount of story and character that can result from such a dramatic change. It would really take the RPG places we've only imagined it could go. Just imagine, the Toa Maru, weary and hurt, hiding for their lives, fighting for the last shreds of hope from the fish men who have come to take their freedom. I'm already imagining the vast amount of awesome OP powers that the master race would have.

do you see why I left hub

DO YOU SEE

i have a level one hundred staff of +100 to smite

so how about

we don't talk about levels

until such a time as they're actually relevant to the bzprpg

kindly cease breathing pal

<3 u thanks

also that OP master fish race that sounds like something we had once

it'd only be limited to responsible rpers right :^)

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

Morgan Freeman said we could.

Maybe I misinterpreted that gif, but I thought he said "good luck", not "go for it".

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I just wished that some of the older custom species were still in the game. Most of them sounded really cool.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Yeah... I tried my hand at creating custom species already.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Nuju said no dice, and I didn't feel like re-pitching it to another staff member.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: