BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

On the subject of watching Echelon be defeated with style, I'd totally be behind this. He wouldn't be talked down, but someone who can just render all his workings unto naught in front of his face and still keep his own cool would be very impressive.

On a side note, I'd just like to say that today is the centennial anniversary of the Christmas Eve truce. While, no, it's not as major an event as, say September 11th or December 7th, I think it should serve as a reminder that even in the most horrible circumstances, there are still good people. It's an event worth remembering. :)

:w:

• Upvote 3

Which is dark magnetism. Magnetizing things that normally can't be magnetized.

Oh, hey, what does a Toa of Magnetism control? Magnetic fields. I'm kinda hoping a normal toa can wrest enough control over the dark magnetism to at least dispel it.

In these situations, it's a battle of wills of one Toa against the other. One of Echelon's most distinctive attributes is that he has effectively 'min-maxed' himself: he has totally forgone physical training in favour of mental, giving him a skill with his element significantly above that of the average Toa. Of course, he pays for this with a lack of physical toughness or hand-to-hand capabilities.

Because of this, Echelon will elementally overpower most other Toa of Magnetism if the playing field is otherwise level. I leave it as an exercise for the student to figure out how to tip the scales in your favour ;)

Is there an official map for the Kentoku Archipelago? Maybe P.Darkness can make one.

It's coming, as a collaboration between me and Vezok's Friend. I've already done the lineart, so now it's just a matter of Veef prettying it up.

If you guys really really want, I could give you the lineart now so you get the relative shapes and positions of the islands, but it won't be very polished. Would you like that, people?

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Wow... so many locations I had next to no clue were where they were. I honestly thought the massif was somewhere in Ko-koro's icy region, and that Kini-nui wasn't located that close to the shore. You learn new things ever day I guess

(And no, I did not mean for that to come across sarcastically even though I see how it might.)

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

In these situations, it's a battle of wills of one Toa against the other. One of Echelon's most distinctive attributes is that he has effectively 'min-maxed' himself: he has totally forgone physical training in favour of mental, giving him a skill with his element significantly above that of the average Toa. Of course, he pays for this with a lack of physical toughness or hand-to-hand capabilities.

Because of this, Echelon will elementally overpower most other Toa of Magnetism if the playing field is otherwise level. I leave it as an exercise for the student to figure out how to tip the scales in your favour ;)

Oh. OH. I'm getting some Gurren Lagann vibes from my solution to this.

If you guys really really want, I could give you the lineart now so you get the relative shapes and positions of the islands, but it won't be very polished. Would you like that, people?

I'd like it; it would help with Kentoku being a little more tangible in my eyes, at least.

The times, they are a-changing...

What's Hala-Koro? And the Horn of Dead Dreams?

Also, I'll be less active due to an all-so convenient holiday cold.

Edited by Mr. House
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Ko-Koro timeskip post? 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Awesome map, Perpetual! I do find the text to be a little hard to read on my end, but knowing where all of the locations are on Mata Nui will be a big help in the future!

Hmmm... Present from Ghosthands... Interesting...

*Shakes it to try to find out what it is*

Hmmm...

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Awesome map... few questions though. What's Pala-Koro? Similar to Le-Koro?

What about Ostia? or Forsi? Is Kanae Island a village?

And is Xa-Koro still a playable location? That's about it.

Pala-Koro was a player build Koro near Lake Pals that was once the home of the Island Liberation Front. These days, not much has been going on aside from some miscellaneous interaction (and even that is on and off).

Ostia and Forsi are port towns linked to Po-Koro (seeing as Po-Koro isn't anywhere near water). Forsi is under direct Sentinel (Po-Koro Guard) control while Ostia is just... There.

Kanae Island is not a village, as far as I know.

Xa-Koro is no longer playable. Due to events last arc, it got blown up, and its wreckage is on the ocean floor.

• Upvote 1

Here's some more info on Ihu-Koro: http://bzprpg.wikia.com/wiki/Ihu-Koro

I've only been playing since the start of this arc, so I'm not up to tabs on as much stuff as I could be either. However, for me, the wiki has proved to be a nice resource for finding out information such as this, so I'd suggest checking it out if you want some more elaborate (or not, depending on the page) descriptions of locations and what not. :) Hope that helps a little bit.

• Upvote 2