BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

We sealed the revolving doors after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was finally banished from this realm of existence and struck from our history books.

You need a key now.

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

We sealed the revolving doors after He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was finally banished from this realm of existence and struck from our history books.

You need a key now.

I didn't know Voldemort was a character in the RPG. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The mythical Toa of Plotholes ?????

Loosk?

To be honest, I found the revolving door rather charming. It gave the entire setting a kind of comic book feel.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

So is lestrian a player made race too?

I assume you mean Lesterin?

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Now you make me feel old....and remind me about my really odd version of seniority.

My last post and this one are slightly off topic anyway soooooo.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Thanks, you're always answering my questions Roman. You're one heck of an informative dude. 

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, dear sir. As it happens, I have no idea if the Lesterin were a player-made race or a staff-made one. I was merely trying to clarify what you were asking, not answer the question itself. 

Nato confirmed to be "one heck of an informative dude".

You're welcome. 

Thanks, you're always answering my questions Roman. You're one heck of an informative dude.

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, dear sir. As it happens, I have no idea if the Lesterin were a player-made race or a staff-made one. I was merely trying to clarify what you were asking, not answer the question itself.

Nato confirmed to be "one heck of an informative dude".

You're welcome.

Oh I know, but you've answered quite a few other questions I've had, atleast partly

Behave, or no dessert. 

I actually had chocolate for breakfast... Oops... 

Anyway, back on topic, I see that a certain somebody put a particular bounty on a specific De-Toa with a rather unique mask.

I have characters with Vakua right now, so I'm interested to see how this will play out... 

Don't spoil the surprise, Keeper. Anyone who comes for us will get more than they bargained for. 

So I've been researching Dasaka I know there are variations of their powers but I can't find anything about Kanohi. From the drawings it seems that some of them wear Kanohi, can they access the powers as well?

Also it seems most of them are blue except for the crystalline part of their armor, could they possibly paint their armor another color other then blue? Final question, what is a male was born and didnt like that he would be a Slave to his culture so he broke away and went rogue, would he be an enemy to the entire empire that way?

Dasaka can use Kanohi powers, yes. They could paint their body, but well... It'd be like a human wearing body paint. You can do it but its unusual, ineffective, and it isn't going to last long. As for your questions about males...

A rogue male is a rogue male, and would not be welcome anywhere in the Archipelago. With the exception, perhaps, of some outlaws or the Taajar, but given that the latter tend to dislike Imperials that isn't all that likely. Furthermore, you should be sure to examine the Dasaka Petitioning post as well, as I'm not sure if you are aware that males requires a request and a successful roll of a random number generator.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Okay...

(Yeah, I know I need to post IC. Stop bugging me.)

All Dasaka were Kanohi (unless you wanna be the one guy that runs around with no mask and is constantly dizzy).

There are some Dasaka that are naturally colors other than blue and gold (Jiyu, Seigyo, Kaede) but most of them have the blue and gold color scheme. Not sure what the economics around paint is on the archipelago. Nothing really stopping you from making a rainbow colored Dasaka, natural or painted.

Last question: uh...

I honestly don't know. We would probably greatly dishonor himself and his clan and would be seen as a disruptor of order, hut as to if he would become an "enemy of the state", I dunno.

Um, what Krayzikk said

EDIT: whoa. Double ninja'd

Edited by One-Eyed Construct

It was confirmed a while back that the Dasaka are actually Ce-Matoran/Toa/Turaga, but with a totally different culture, and their powers were segmented to make them more viable as a player race.

Also, the Mahiki is unfortunately not allowed as a Kanohi, for reasons. Granted, neither is the Suletu, but hey, give a good enough pitch to a staffer and it could be approved.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

I'm stuck on my phone so navigating the pages of the profiles thread is very hard for me to go back all the way to page 3, which is the page I need to access. So any way someone will link me the page please?

The link is in my signature, but alas I can't see my signature on my phone version of the sight, the woes of being out of town, man.

Edited by Flex Likes Groot