BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Pretty much all Menti are trained in disciplines, as Menti is both caste and (to a degree) species. Any male that is capable of becoming a Menti (read: is in the 'Toa' phase) will be trained in disciplines.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Ah, that reminds me... still got that Dasaka character I haven't used yet. I think I was waiting for Constructman's go ahead before launching into Coalition of Black stuff, though. How's that coming along, by the way? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I've still got to introduce Xhalia.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

So is drinking it out of the question, then?

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

All it really needs is contact with your character for the Anti-dermis to take effect. It probably works faster if drank or injected though.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Well, Lash splashed her antidermis onto the Rahkshi she was trying to enslave. When Dayeth grew her new hand, she poured the antidermis right into the open wound of the stump. I think Sil's character Mortem might have drunk his; I'm not sure...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Antidermis is great for your skin, I hear. Try taking a bath in it. As recommended by our number one consumer: Zaktan. 

• Upvote 2

If Skorm were to get a half-bath to fix his pelvis, I was kinda hoping for a serpent tail replacing everything of his from the abdomen down. Alas, there are other things in Skorm's future. Another idea was somewhat of an extension of Skorm's black blood: reactive, sticky blood. Sort of like a Venom symbiote, but (mostly) internal.

The times, they are a-changing...

Ah, that reminds me... still got that Dasaka character I haven't used yet. I think I was waiting for Constructman's go ahead before launching into Coalition of Black stuff, though. How's that coming along, by the way?

Been really busy, sorry. Too much stuff going on. Sort of waiting for more people to join; guess I have to advertise more. Just getting the kinks out.