BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

a deadly legion of beetles invaded and later left Le-Wahi,

The beetles were wiped out; they didn't leave. The entire species is extinct. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Squats

Oats

MUTANTMASS

CREATINE

ebic meme. xDxDxD

So what's up, how's the old BZPRPG going? I'm probably not going to start posting again but wouldn't mind a recap of recent happenings over the last couple months. Just thought I'd check in on you folks.

The Legacy (Makuta's old crew) and the Brotherhood of Mumbo Jumbo Random God took over Ko-Koro, a deadly legion of beetles invaded and later left Le-Wahi, and now we're doing an Indiana Jones quest.

It's Ak'rei'an, not Mumbo Jumbo Random God. Sheesh.

You'd think that a group of cultists who are capable of kidnapping and brainwashing/torturing/tuning your characters into undead minions would get a bit more respect sent their way. Instead, people can't even be bothered to remember their name correctly (something that Zenithex is Karzbent on changing... MWAHAHA!!!  :evilbiggrin:).

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ak'rei'an, not Mumbo Jumbo Random God. Sheesh.

You'd think that a group of cultists who are capable of kidnapping and brainwashing/torturing/tuning your characters into undead minions would get a bit more respect sent their way. Instead, people can't even be bothered to remeber their name correctly (something that Zenithex is Karzbent on changing... MWAHAHA!!!  :evilbiggrin:).

At least I can spell remember correctly. :P

In all seriousness, though, I do find it really hard to recall how the Brotherhood's name is spelled, primarily because I've had very little in the way of direct interaction with any of them.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Maybe you should have one of your characters see the light...

Just, you know, none of the ones I'm going to be interacting with in the near future.  :P

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

brainwashing/torturing/tuning your characters

I've always been really iffy about this.

I mean, brainwashing may be a thing, but it would require months of continuous torture of mostly the mental variety. Probably helped along by a variety of drug cocktails that are not available on the island.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Yeah... I don't really have any characters whose personality I want to completely change just so they can become zealot followers of a religion that originally claimed that Makuta wasn't real - a sentiment which is obviously completely wrong. 

Who knows? You might make one from scratch someday.

I seem to recall you saying that you weren't going to make a Dasaka character either at one point.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You might have a point there.... But I'm in no rush to lump myself with any more PCs.

I refuse to become Hubert.....

Squats

Oats

MUTANTMASS

CREATINE

ebic meme. xDxDxD

So what's up, how's the old BZPRPG going? I'm probably not going to start posting again but wouldn't mind a recap of recent happenings over the last couple months. Just thought I'd check in on you folks.

Please come back Ben you ditched our paladin group and it's aimlessly fixing stuff in Kini.

It would have at least been nice to know that we got dumped.

On the upside, Kini Nui is starting to look a lot better these days.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

So I moved (again), this time with permanence and peace of mind. I've also been working full-time and studying part-time, so you can imagine where most of my time has gone. BUT I have a few days off and that means I'll be posting in between bar hops and setting up my new room. I'll also be making time to post regularly again and do some actual RPing. 

• Upvote 1

Yeah... I don't really have any characters whose personality I want to completely change just so they can become zealot followers of a religion that originally claimed that Makuta wasn't real - a sentiment which is obviously completely wrong.

Well, the personality change bit is somewhat misleading. Zekev(whom you, Roman, know from the Tanks RPG) hasn't changed much personality-wise, but his devotion to his new lord does colour his actions quite a bit and parts of his character.

Also, I don't think the Brotherhood preaches Makuta's non-existence. Just that he is an usurper and fraudulent poseur.

(Also inaccurate but less inaccurate that not existing.)

• Upvote 1

Welcome back Ghosthands.... Exams go well? Any word on my little profile issue?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Welcome back Ghosthands.... Exams go well? Any word on my little profile issue?

I believe they did. Thank you for your thinly-veiled prod. :P

In all seriousness, I'll tackle that now. Thanks for your patience. (Please bear in mind, though, that messages to a single player ought to be sent via PM rather than posted in N&D).

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Well thin or not I was being sincere. I hated exam time when I was in college. May even be where some of my gray has come from... Sorry back on topic.

Is it ok if I was to post with an uncompleted profile? I was thinking for my Ga-Matoran to have her profile filled out as time went on and discovered. Also I have no idea what to name her so was going to play a "I crash upon Ga-wahi and don't remember my name" type deal.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Well thin or not I was being sincere. I hated exam time when I was in college. May even be where some of my gray has come from... Sorry back on topic.

Is it ok if I was to post with an uncompleted profile? I was thinking for my Ga-Matoran to have her profile filled out as time went on and discovered. Also I have no idea what to name her so was going to play a "I crash upon Ga-wahi and don't remember my name" type deal.

As long as the bolded fields from the first post of the Profiles topic (the required fields) are filled in, things like name, gender, etc. are actually never needed of you. Your character could exist forever, for as long as you want, in a pretty nebulous state.

In case you needed a refresher, here are the only categories you must fill in to have a legal character:

Species

Description/Image

Powers

Tech Items (if applicable)

Weakness(es)

• Upvote 1

test2.png

Ah ok cool. That will allow me to play somebody until my Nui-Jaga and Po-Matoran are ready.

Onua.png

Oh wow, I never realised the list of required fields was that short...

• Upvote 1

Yes, it's a "magical mystery tour" of links to all of the most recent Grokk posts. 

Thanks for the assist. Does a Staffer want to look over my Ga-Matoran before I post for her or may I just get started? Profile link in my sig. Click the Matoran script.

Onua.png

Two things to address. Diving mechs do not exist, as the only mechs in the game are manufactured by Onu-Koro for the purpose of combat and were only just unveiled. The second thing is simpler; Nuva forms of masks are not allowed, even if powerless.

Anything further should be dealt with via PM, so if you have any questions, shoot me a message. :)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Aw bummer... Thanks for running by it real fast... I'll dump them parts.

EDIT:

Ok turned the mask into a normal Kaukau and changed the diver into just a small boat.

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

Onua.png

Couldn't a mask be forged in the shape of a Kaukau Nuva, but if it gained the power of a real mask, it'd still have regular Kaukau power?

Of course, why'd you want a powerless Kaukau Nuva when you can have the infinitely cooler looking Kaukau Mata is beyond me.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Couldn't a mask be forged in the shape of a Kaukau Nuva, but if it gained the power of a real mask, it'd still have regular Kaukau power?

Of course, why'd you want a powerless Kaukau Nuva when you can have the infinitely cooler looking Kaukau Mata is beyond me.

No. The ruling was made a very long time ago that it doesn't matter if the mask is powerless, it cannot have the shape of a mask that is not allowed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Wow, I started a rampage. Yeah I do like the Kaukau Mata mask but oddly think the Nuva looked cooler from a diver/pilot perspective. That's why I changed it just to the normal kaukau. Though rules are rules so I had to change it back. maybe down the line if that rule get's abolished(Though it is there for a reason) Then I may with permission chage it back to the Kaukau Nuva.

Onua.png

No. The ruling was made a very long time ago that it doesn't matter if the mask is powerless, it cannot have the shape of a mask that is not allowed.

I'm gonna dispute this. I, for example, had Echelon's Tryna shaped like a Shelek for the longest time, and I can think of other examples. Can you get us a link to said ruling, Alex? c:

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png