BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

"I have an army!"

"We have a Ussal."

znXyggh.jpg

wow the jokes just keep coming.... It hurts to laugh, so stop it... :P  :begging: :cry:

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

You can keep your tiny little Crab-patty. I have  a Nui Jaga army

Bionicle%20Nui-Jaga%20Army.png

Img credit goes to me and the LDD. Oh and Photobucket for hosting... :P

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I guess saying "thinking outside the box" does not apply here?

Sorry these things just happen. and it was fun...

Onua.png

Y'know, I was planning to make a wheelchair-bound character, but now I'm considering just putting her on a Ussal instead.  "Don't mind me, just a crab, nothin' to see here."

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

either could be an option... Though I guess an ussal crab could make a good substitute for a wheelchair. If you think having the tech for such a devise is limited in this wilderness world. Being that a moc wheelchair may not be able to get around...

Onua.png

Curse Venn Diagrams.

Now on-topiccccccccc, I'm still looking for some more characters to join my pirate ship, the Tarakava Bait so if you'd like a character to have a place on the ship*, PM me.

*No pre-existing characters allowed. I'm sorry, but I want the Bait to consist of all-new characters so that they can have some backstory with each other.

VBWj75sh.png

either could be an option... Though I guess an ussal crab could make a good substitute for a wheelchair. If you think having the tech for such a devise is limited in this wilderness world. Being that a moc wheelchair may not be able to get around...

It's a chair with wheels, I think we have the tech.

• Upvote 4

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

well are they off-road wheels? I don't think a standard wheelchair would survive long... they'd have to steer clear of any non-city environment and forget Le-Wahi... P-Wahi... Onu-Wahi... Ko-Wahi... Ta-wahi maybe could be accessable if they have metal flooring... So yeah... I think making a character like that would be cool, though an Ussal Crab could be more feasible... Unless Boxer style implements are allowed...

Onua.png

Your house must have pretty large doors and hallways if you're using an Ussal Crab as a substitute wheelchair.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The point I was trying to make was that the character has to go inside at some point, and most buildings aren't going to have walkways big enough to accomodate for an Ussal.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

How big are these ussals? Are we talking the mini crabs of MNOG?
MNOLG_Ussal.png

Or more like this monstrosity?
Movie_Pewku.PNGCGI_Matoran_Takua_Rebuilt_and_Rahi_Ussal

Onua.png

We're talking about normal sized Ussals. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

well forgive my ignorance, but what is defined as a Normal sized Ussal?

Onua.png

Considering that the current topic is about using an Ussal as a replacement for a wheelchair, I'd say that it was safe to rule out the MNOG mini crabs in this instance.

They don't appear big enough to support a Matoran.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I always sort of thought of ussals as golfish-esque, in the sense that they will grow to fit whatever size tank they've got.  So, ussals that are housepets will stay small, while ussals used on the road could get much larger...

I hope I didn't just create ussal-zilla.

Edited by Kughii
  • Upvote 3

My understanding was that a normal-sized Ussal was big enough for a single Matoran to ride on. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think they have... and the mini Ussal is what they ride in the Onu-Wahi caves... So apparently they are quite strong for their small size...

Onua.png

well forgive my ignorance, but what is defined as a Normal sized Ussal?

Given that the Ussalry is built entirely around being Ussal-ridden cavalry, an Ussal that can be ridden is probably the norm. Even before we consider how many mentions there are of Ussals being used for cart-pulling.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The crabs are magic, people.  It's all magic.  Sciency magic, because it's reproducible (thanks Dorian and Skyra).

And the tally of N&Ders currently high rises to '2'

-Tyler

• Upvote 12

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

To assist an old man who hates reading thousands of RPs, what current events does one need to know of before stepping foot into this RPG? It's been a couple of years, I may be a tad bit behind.

-CJ

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

Guys, Nuju just posted that image.  Don't make me quote it on the same page, that's just silly.

To assist an old man who hates reading thousands of RPs, what current events does one need to know of before stepping foot into this RPG? It's been a couple of years, I may be a tad bit behind.

-CJ

"Couple of years" like, same iteration of the game still? Or no familiarity with the world at all?

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

-CJ

Well that all depends on how far back we're talking about. Though the first post of this topic will help with that regardless.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

-CJ

ccb3004c3c4a8acc9ffebcd64b1c50e1583435af

In all seriousness... It does depend on when you were last about. The STarter Topic has a good rundown on the plot and setting if you haven't been present for this iteration of the game at all, and a more detailed one for recent events can be provided if you were around earlier, just not recently.

Anyone here would be glad to help, and you can PM me or another of the staffies if you've got questions you're not sure the magic eight ball that is Discussion Topic can answer. :P

• Upvote 3

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You missed an entire version of the BZPRPG. Granted it was only around for a couple months before it was killed by the site going down, but still.

I would suggest checking out the New Players Topic as a first step. Everything you need to know should be there.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-CJ

Hey man, welcome back. Good to see you around these parts. If you've got any queries that aren't answered in the arc introduction here and in the handy Starter Topic plot overview, feel free to shoot me a PM.

• Upvote 2

test2.png