BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Quoting Tuck on the Matoran masks issue:

EDIT: yes, IMO illegal masks do matter to matoran, because if they aren't in existence for toa, how could a non-powered version exist? Ok, so maybe they aren't powered, but in this game who knows? When a matoran undergoes a toa transformation their mask gets powered up as well, and suddenly OOPS! this new toa has the Mask of Intangibility. Or soul-eating. Or whathaveyou. So yes, even matoran should stick with the "approved" mask list.

As for characters that used to have an illegal mask, the mask is still illegal, and needs to be changed. The easiest way would be to say that the illegal mask was broken in the Rahkshi battles at the end of the last arc and that the character got a new one.

ppg2.png

Quoting Tuck on the Matoran masks issue:

EDIT: yes, IMO illegal masks do matter to matoran, because if they aren't in existence for toa, how could a non-powered version exist? Ok, so maybe they aren't powered, but in this game who knows? When a matoran undergoes a toa transformation their mask gets powered up as well, and suddenly OOPS! this new toa has the Mask of Intangibility. Or soul-eating. Or whathaveyou. So yes, even matoran should stick with the "approved" mask list.

As for characters that used to have an illegal mask, the mask is still illegal, and needs to be changed. The easiest way would be to say that the illegal mask was broken in the Rahkshi battles at the end of the last arc and that the character got a new one.

Yeah i find that last bit a bit hard to believe. Some masks were well established and had very specific plot roles. Such as my character who had a mask of illusion and as such that managed to become an Anxilia before the mahiki was added to the illegal list. And with it being an anxilia i can not just suddenly change the mask.

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Some masks were well established and had very specific plot roles. Such as my character who had a mask of illusion and as such that managed to become an Anxilia before the mahiki was added to the illegal list. And with it being an anxilia i can not just suddenly change the mask.

Yes, you can. Just retcon it: pretend it was always a different mask. That's what everybody else has to do; you don't get special privileges just because your mask is sentient. It may be annoying, but it's not unfair: everybody has to abide by the same rules.

If you are really, really attached to that mask, you can always ask a staffie, but you're probably goning to get a "no". As others have said, a breif retcon saying that the character was never a mahiki, but actually a ruru wouldn't hurt too much, or the anxillia's mind can be transferred to that ruru.

There is no need for the character to die, only change.

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

The Anxilia transferred its soul to a different mask? Does that work?

That or Retco

Some masks were well established and had very specific plot roles. Such as my character who had a mask of illusion and as such that managed to become an Anxilia before the mahiki was added to the illegal list. And with it being an anxilia i can not just suddenly change the mask.

Yes, you can. Just retcon it: pretend it was always a different mask. That's what everybody else has to do; you don't get special privileges just because your mask is sentient. It may be annoying, but it's not unfair: everybody has to abide by the same rules.

Well i am not expecting special privileges. More like trying to figure out how to go about setting this new mask power up. I mean kinda of hard to just suddennly change the mask power given it has been used. So any suggestions would be good. something that would icly work

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Just retcon the mask power to something legal and move on. I will not count it against you if you do so.

Well i already got Nuju metru's permission to do the same thing but glad i have your permission as well.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Question: of the BZRPG staff members/other people in charge (or even just those with a lot of experience with BZRPG), who would it be best for me to contact with questions about character creation? Not so much about "is this allowed?" as much as "is this interesting?"

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Question: of the BZRPG staff members/other people in charge (or even just those with a lot of experience with BZRPG), who would it be best for me to contact with questions about character creation? Not so much about "is this allowed?" as much as "is this interesting?"

"Is this interesting" - Every single BZPRPG player.

"Is this allowed" - Every single staff, being Nuju Metru, currently the main dude running the show, Friar Tuck, the dude who used to be running the show, EmperorWhenua, who will one day run the show, Emzee, who used to help, is helping with, but nowadays isn't really in the show, and that one guy whose name I forgot who I haven't ever seen on the show (Was it Sisen?)

Until the day EmperorWhenua is running the show I shall be wiggling and dancing my freedom.

And when that day comes I shall still be wiggling and dancing.Cuz we don't actually have anything to fear.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

If you need someone to bounce ideas off of, you can always feel free to drop me a PM. :)

Dear everyone. I'm noticing an increased attention to Po-Wahi. That said, I turn my head that direction as well. (Me, the Band Wagon Jumper, bah humbug.)

Can anyone who has a shady character in Po-koro please PM me. I have a possible offer you may like.

Also, can anyone with good, upstanding, Sentinel PCs please PM me. I also have a possible offer you may like. :P

On a side note, I'm almost done with my anatomy ideas. Look for it on the blog sometime this year. :P

Greetings to all :)It's been sort of slow going for me and Tahakki in Ga-Koro, and I would very much appreciate it if anyone with the spare time would want to interact with Xenin and Faori and stir up some action.Thanks! :D

Stir up some action?

Lets go!

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Utu Kotore UpdateRivers

No story or char dev. I'm only posting this here to point out something. There are going to be some things happening, and it'd be cool if anybody began to speculate theories or predictions. It's gonna start coming together here, and hints will be dropped.I guess what I'm saying is, there's gonna be some neat stuff happening here and this sort of begins it?¯_(ツ)_/¯If you wanna look at it to try and get an idea of what's to come; you'll have to really look into things. What's different. Word choice. ect.

Edited by snoip lion

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Utu Kotore UpdateRivers

No story or char dev. I'm only posting this here to point out something. There are going to be some things happening, and it'd be cool if anybody began to speculate theories or predictions. It's gonna start coming together here, and hints will be dropped.I guess what I'm saying is, there's gonna be some neat stuff happening here and this sort of begins it?¯_(ツ)_/¯If you wanna look at it to try and get an idea of what's to come; you'll have to really look into things. What's different. Word choice. ect.[/size]

If anyone cares, me, Toatapio Nuva, and Norik the Student have a theory, which you can find in the Ko-Wahi topic (we're the only people who've been posting there, so should be easy to find).:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Mata-Nui Daily

• Onu-Matoran Company Visits Ga-Koro: Early this morning a traveling band of Onu-Matoran, flanked by members of the Ussalry, visited Akiri Hahli for a meeting. They are currently in conference. What could they be discussing? We hope to get the scoop when they're finished.

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Mata-Nui Daily
  • Onu-Matoran Company Visits Ga-Koro: Early this morning a traveling band of Onu-Matoran, flanked by members of the Ussalry, visited Akiri Hahli for a meeting. They are currently in conference. What could they be discussing? We hope to get the scoop when they're finished.

What could they be discussing? *Bom bom BOM*I know this is really late, but...
You don't want him to take that as a challenge, do you?
I doubt he will.
Challenge accepted.
....... *Owned**No response*
Maybe we should skip over Po-Koro while recruiting... :a: :k: :i: Edited by Black Six

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

Don't worry, happens to the best of us.And I sense that many groups of Players are trying to get the clues for the Red Star...

Well, y'know.....

apart from the fact that technically you have a Toa in your group of people who got hit by red star lightning.....

And....y'know.....

Can tell you what it did....

I guess people are trying to get clues for the red star - which I highly doubt is the red eye. Of course I could be wrong, but....

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Who got hit by the Red Star?EDIT: There's a map of the Red Star here http://biosector01.com/wiki/index.php/File:Wall_of_Stars.png and it's from the MNOG, something with a telescope. So whoever has the game, you know what to do.Of course, it would help if the letters made sense.

Edited by Norik The Student