BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Anxilia are, in a sense, created by Red Star lightning. I know of a character who wears an Anxilia who (After staff approval) also used it to go from matoran to Toa.

In any case, I'm sure that simply asking Staff would suffice in terms of what direction we go. As for that, we can get Toa of Awesome to do that, since he's kinda already done it.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Mata-Nui Daily

• [*]
Onu-Matoran Company Visits Ga-Koro: Early this morning a traveling band of Onu-Matoran, flanked by members of the Ussalry, visited Akiri Hahli for a meeting. They are currently in conference. What could they be discussing? We hope to get the scoop when they're finished.

How does the Mata Nui Daily work in-universe? Is it a pre-installed app on all iStones or something, or...?Also, I'm trying to decide whether to have my first char appear in Ta-koro, Ga-koro, or Po-koro. Decisions, decisions...

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

I think you buy it from your local newsagency.

Yeah, I've seen in-game usage by staff of the Mata Nui daily, if I'm not mistaken.

Of course, you'd have to factor in the fact that news doesn't appear instantly.

As for where to pop up, I suggest Ga-Koro, because there is a beach you can play in.

Norik, no, I don't mean Reyna; she's the Anxilia. I'm talking about every single Toa who has an Anxilia.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

No. Why would you want to do that? That's my lighthouse. :(

Also, the MN Daily is the in-game variant of a newpaper. Once Emzee posts news here it's considered general knowledge in the game. BZPRPG News/Updates are OOC only.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

I think you buy it from your local newsagency. And what does your character do?

Secret-trader. He deals in information, and controlling the flow of said information, for a price.EDIT: What's the general "elemental rock-paper-scissors" weakness for gravity? I can't think of it off the top of my head, and it's the last thing I need for Nalita's profile. Edited by Flipz

Me: *has idea*

Blade: "I'd say too convoluted, and I know too convoluted =P"

"Dangit, I shouldn't have gotten ambitious."

--Merc, RE: our plotting

Pokémon Rise of the Rockets Profiles: LINK

3DS FC: 3625-9584-9417 (Pokemon X Friend Safari: Electric-type, Pachirisu, Electabuzz, Zebstrika)

Why do we even include the Ro-Sham-Bo weaknesses

why not come up with something that pertains to the character specifically rather than everybody with that element

I mean yes it gets hard sometimes but stilleverybody knows those simple weaknesses

and this isn't pokemon

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

EDIT: What's the general "elemental rock-paper-scissors" weakness for gravity? I can't think of it off the top of my head, and it's the last thing I need for Nalita's profile.

Now this is my kind of question.

As it is, Gravity is a force-based elemental power (along with Magnetism), and although it doesn't suffer from Magnetism's weakness of only effecting certain things, Gravity in itself has no physical form. Because of this, it has little defensive value against things such as fireballs or bolts of lightning. E.g., while a Toa of Stone or Iron may easily create a wall of their element to block said fireball, a Toa of Gravity would have to rely on other means to defend against it. While this doesn't apply to physical projectiles, it is one of the more noticeable weaknesses for using Gravity in an elemental combat-based situation.

Other than that, there generally isn't any "elemental rock-paper-scissors" here. All elements are equally effective as a whole.

Also what good Mr. Blokfase said.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Yeah, here's a big question. Would everyone be okay with it if we toppled the lighthouse in Xa-Koro?

Certainly not. It would be pointless and it would detract from further plots in the ruins.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Ugh, seriously? We had already decided NOT to topple it. We got the message, so just leave, would you please?

You wanted an answer, I gave you one.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

Secret-trader. He deals in information, and controlling the flow of said information, for a price.EDIT: What's the general "elemental rock-paper-scissors" weakness for gravity? I can't think of it off the top of my head, and it's the last thing I need for Nalita's profile.

Since when did writing skill turn into winning by rock paper scissors?

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Since it became the Pokémon RPG. Okay, I'm confused. BZP's auto correct thinks Bionicle is a typo but automatically puts the thingy above the e in Pokémon. :dazed:

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Secret-trader. He deals in information, and controlling the flow of said information, for a price.EDIT: What's the general "elemental rock-paper-scissors" weakness for gravity? I can't think of it off the top of my head, and it's the last thing I need for Nalita's profile.
Since when did writing skill turn into winning by rock paper scissors?
Kiddo, you are not the one to criticize belief in elemental superiority.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

So pay me more AuRon.

In the interest of preserving the (mostly) fight free nature of the discussion topic so far, I think I'm going to nip this in the bud before it has the chance to blossom into anything bad. This is a case where it will be better to take the snark and possible argument to PM, Roi du Pas Isles and comrade JL.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

That sounds like a character you'd throw in Ga.

So what's the general consensus on which player has been playing the strictest Akiri? I don't want to criticize, I need to know for plot reasons.

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I don't see what the player has to do with it for plot reasons. How about, instead, which Akiri has been seen as the strictest? =PUnless I'm all wrong and this isn't for your kill-all-akiri version of Triple A.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess