BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Oh now there is a friendly and inviting invitation... A homicidal Kru-Skakdi with the Antidermis power of disintegration... Not someone I'd want to meet thanks very much.

• Upvote 1

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

If anyone feels like interacting with a homicidal Kru-Skakdi in Ko-Koro whose name is Khil'rayu and has the Antidermis power of disintegration then he's open to interaction. :D

Same goes for a spectacularly psychotic vortixx whose name is Mortem :D 

Kathok

I would assume that he's been taken to the Ko-Koro dungeons (a.k.a. the rebuilt prison) to be "interrogated."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Also, what happens to Rinnoz?

A short drop with a sudden stop? 

I would assume that he's been taken to the Ko-Koro dungeons (a.k.a. the rebuilt prison) to be "interrogated."

Probably this first, though. 

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

What were you expecting, man?  Rinnoz was blindly wandering around a city infested with Makuta-followers, being superbly ignorant of his surroundings and in general acting like a jerk.  Team Echelon doesn't take kindly to that sort of thing, and I'm not sure what would give an impression otherwise.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

He asked Dayeth a whole heap of questions about Ko-Koro - who was in charge, what kind of security the city had, etc. - then decided "nah, this place sounds lame, tell me all about the other Koros." 

What conclusion was she supposed to draw from that aside from "aw snap, this guy's a spy and I just stupidly gave him a whole heap of information." Of course she was going to make sure he got locked up. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Rinnoz will be brought before Nightfall (minus Echelon himself, who is away on unknown business). What happens to him is their decision.

Apologies to everyone waiting on me for posts. I've been under considerable stress for the last week or so due to a variety of factors, and said stress has sapped me of the will to write.

• Upvote 3

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Hello everyone. I've got a bit of an announcement, I suppose.

The long and short of it is: I'm taking a break. To quote a certain hobbit, I've begun to feel lately like butter scraped over too much bread. Part of that is due to the stress of school and exams, which are thankfully nearly done, but life in general has a way of weighing you down sometimes, and I like to think I'm smart enough to recognize when it's happening to me. I invest a good deal of time into this game, and lately I haven't been getting a good return for my investment, so I think it's time to put it on pause for awhile, along with a few other things in my life that I won't bother mentioning here.

Rest assured, I'm not leaving forever. I anticipate a break lasting anywhere from two weeks to a month in length. Perhaps shorter, if I'm up to it. Perhaps longer, if I feel I need it. While I'm gone, assume my characters are in stasis, and I'll catch up when I get back. If you absolutely must interact with one of them, however, then your best chance is to talk to Tyler, who knows me almost better than I know myself, and can most definitely play any of my characters at least as well as I can.

You're a good bunch of kids, and I look forward to continuing this adventure with y'all upon my return. Play safe.

• Upvote 10

Ugh...

I miss playing as Xhalia. :(

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Also, Locus, Dayeth really doesn't seem to think that any enemy of Ko-Koro would send a stupid individual like Rinnoz as a spy. More or less, an actual spy wouldn't point out the fact they are one by what he said. And he can't even remember half the stuff she told him either.

Um.... what? Maybe I'm reading that wrong, but it seems like you're trying  - incorrectly, I might add - to tell me how my own character thinks. Stupid or not, the only logical conclusion Dayeth could draw from the situation was that Rinnoz was some kind of extremely inept spy. She wouldn't have had him captured if she wasn't convinced of that. 

Edited by Locus

The remaining Outsiders waiting outside of Ga-Koro can begin sending people towards the gate now.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Hey guys

First of all, sorry for being a bit slow these days, exams and work are piling up and clamoring for attention. Come summer I should have more time again.

However, there is one pressing issue I'd like to bring up there's still four Exo-Matoran suits that no one has claimed yet.

Yeah, that's right, there's still four of them bad boys that nobody's gotten a hold of yet, and as such are still up for grabs. Hence this reminder so I people know there's still a chance.

If you need a reminder of how to proceed the link in my signature to my post listing the criteria for mech application is still there.

Thanks for your attention.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The Onu-Wahi heist is apparently nearing the planning stages.

There's still some unclaimed Exo-Suits.

A serial killer is soon to be prowling the streets of Ta-Koro (hopefully).

Members of The Outsiders are trying to pull off an assassination in Ga-Koro.

Ko-Koro might be getting yet another group of evil doers in the near future.

Echelon is currently absent and has left the city in the hands of Nightfall.

Since I'm don't have any characters currently in Kini Nui, Kentoku, Po-Wahi, or Le-Wahi, I have absolutely no idea what's going on over there. Still, I hope that this was at least somewhat useful.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: