BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Chirox, how the Karzahni is Luta hearing what Sorox is thinking?

This belongs in a PM. One-on-one conversation clutters up the discussion topic, and your message is less likely to be missed if you send it in a direct message.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Rahi Tamer work? you're not talking about Scorpio are you?

*goes to check on Le-Wahi topic*

Nope, definitely not talking about Scorpio. I had something else in mind.

Well it looks like Doseki and Scorpio could be reunited shortly so they could be up for some form of Rahi control. Does it pay well?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Hey Necro(Keeper) I have a question. How would you feel about Orca taking a fishing hook and some line to Aokora's wound? With the battle over she can break down some of her trap nets back into their base components and use the thread to try and stitch together the wound. Maybe stopping some of the blood loss...

On that note does anyone in the Temple Party in Ga-Wahi have a plan for getting out of there? I mean if we go back the way we came there is going to be enemies waiting for us. The few that came into the temple were bad enough but we don't know how many more there may be outside...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Throw in the fact that there's only one ship left to leave the island on, and Aokora's side of the expedition might be staying there for a while even if Maeloc's doesn't decide to seal the exit on them.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

BRIEF FYI

Longtime BZPRPG player and Akiri of Po-Koro Lloyd: the White Wolf has been busy with training and other real life circumstances for a while, which has led to an understandable dip in activity for a long time. With that said, Lloyd reached out to the staff and it was mutually decided that he would be stepping down from his role as Hewkii's player and, as such, the go-to authority on all things Po-Koro. Those positions will now be filled by Silvan Haven. If you have any questions, comments, or approvals regarding Po-Koro, or would like to coordinate an IC meeting with Hewkii, please PM or get in contact with Silvan in the future.

Grazie.

-Tyler

• Upvote 11

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Rebels? What rebels?

Just some peaceful protestors here who know better than to do anything while the island is at risk.

• Upvote 5

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Rebels? What rebels?

Just some peaceful protestors here who know better than to do anything while the island is at risk.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Good job, Silvan! Have an internet cookie.

thumb-comment-gerer-les-cookies-sur-inte

Congrats on receiving such a high honor. 

Now... *puts on evillen German ACHcent* Vat ist your plan to deal vit zee troublesome rey-bills? I propose a high-powered nuculear assault. 

Meh heh heh...

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

please, silv is about as paladin of light as you can get

i don't even think he casts a shadow, tbh

I've looked everywhere and I still can't find it.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 5

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Congrats Silv!

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

He's so much of a paladin that he could pray to himself and still get benefits.

This made me genuinely laugh.

But none the less Congratulations on Receiving control of Po-koro, Silvan.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Maybe my Po-Matoran will get some more Po-Koro related missions? He is suppose to be part of the guard after all.

Onua.png

Silvan's gonna do a great job, I'm sure.

Well, apart from the fact that he likes Daniel Jackson, but I shouldn't let that cloud my judgement of Silvan....

DANIEL JACKSON SUCKS JONAS QUINN FOREVER!

Nah, but seriously, what's Hewkii gotta face in Po-Koro ATM?

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png