BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I like to call it "Blind luck saves the day."

Really though, they need to get inside before they can properly begin making a plan, Plans require information and information about Ko-koro has been pretty sparse since it fell.

Like I said, none of them are stupid. All the characters have been around for a while and have a longer history with the RPG than a fair number of players.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I could make some quip about how the age of a character doesn't exactly equal knowledge or experience, but I honestly want to see this plan potentially succeed, with minor setbacks of course.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I thought there was no plot armour...

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Plot armor? What do you mean?

<.<

>.>

I mean, I think I have a set a set of the padded leather stuff around here, but the staff took all my plate mail suits.

Edited by Silvan Haven
  • Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It's not our fault that that same hostage was kidnapped again in the middle of his welcome home party.

• Upvote 2

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hi guys! I'm back! (Sorry, College wrap-up/surprise vacation/pure laziness caught me off guard this last month.)

What have I missed in Ga-Koro? I just want to make sure the village didn't burn down while I was gone before I start posting again.

Defy Expectations

I've been really inactive here for weeks, so I'm making it official:

I'M QUITTING BZPRPG.

Well, not quite. All of my characters besides Sanguivox are useless to me, so they can go free. I'm either deleting them or handing them off to others. If you want one, PM me or say so here. 

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Big, red, and underlined text is usually a staff privilege. But you're on your way out, so I'll let you have it. :P

In all seriousness, sorry to see you go. I would recommend getting in touch with Ghosthands about what to do with Sanguivox. As for your departure, know that you are always welcome to return.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'M QUITTING BZPRPG.

Well, not quite. All of my characters besides Sanguivox are useless to me, so they can go free. I'm either deleting them or handing them off to others. If you want one, PM me or say so here.

Sorry to see you go, Dallior. Can I have Dakilik if he hasn't been taken already?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

I'M QUITTING BZPRPG.

Sorry to see you go, Dallior. Can I have Dakilik if he hasn't been taken already?

Hmm? Oh, no. Dakilik is in Corp Rahk. I'm staying there.

And Sanguivox I'm still using. It's just that Kigta, Kazreak, Wekar, and Galika all... pretty much died away. Oddly enough, so did all the other guys there were talking to.

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

So ... you're not leaving?

Well, leaving I guess is a bad word to describe. I'm more like killing off or handing off all my characters except Sanguivox. 

So start your own quest. 

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So start your own quest. 

Just run anything big by staff. :P

In all seriousness, Staff Quests are not a common occurrence. They're popular in large part because they're exceptional. Players, through the conflicts they create on a micro and macro scale, drive activity in the game. The staff plot is just an overarching framework.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I actually had a similar idea in mind concerning the treasure on the now sunken pirate ship that Shu and Aine "arrived" on, but they ended up bumping into Zaara and going on Necro's Amulet Expedition instead.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Is it possible to run a quest where players go treasure hunting in Le-Wahi? There won't be any magical artifacts, just stuff like gold and jewelry that is completely harmless.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.