BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

♫ Guess who's back? / Back again? ♫

♫ Zeal's back / Tell a friend ♫

It's been something like... a year and four months since I last posted here. Dare I ask what's happened between then and now?

A lot.

Welcome back Zeal, what's the last thing you remember haha.

Dude, I don't even know  :sadlike: Like... maybe when the Dasaka started being a thing?

If you or anyone else wants to hit me up over PM that may be a better option, don't want to fill up the topic.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Well, not much has happened around since I left, but I'll try to get back posting regularly again sometime soon.  The jet lag's finally subsided and I have lots of free time so hopefully I can find some motivation.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Oh you know, everything's pretty Kiwi around here. Is it true you got a promotion? Should I be on one knee right now, my lord?  :P

its a long story and full of excitement so basically it's the only part of the game that's anything like last arc

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

♫ Guess who's back? / Back again? ♫

It's been something like... a year and four months since I last posted here. Dare I ask what's happened between then and now?

Well, well, well.

Welcome back. :P

The summaries under Chapters II and III in the plot synopsis of the Starter Topic should provide an excellent primer on what you missed. If you've got any specific questions, feel free to ask here or PM one of us staffies.

Good to have you back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

♫ Guess who's back? / Back again? ♫

Well, well, well.

Welcome back. :P

The summaries under Chapters II and III in the plot synopsis of the Starter Topic should provide an excellent primer on what you missed. If you've got any specific questions, feel free to ask here or PM one of us staffies.

Good to have you back.

My my, you've moved up in the world. I'll check that out later, in school at the moment  :o 

It's good to be back  :)

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

So this is finally happening. Finally. Much apologies for slipping out there, the quest is like 98% done. Combination of burnout and a lot of other stuff, I have some ideas that will keep me more active again!

... right as school is going to start soon. Great timing there, me.

Oh, right! I went back to Keeper of Kraata.

• Upvote 3

The times, they are a-changing...

Yay! I can post as Shu and Aine again!

Maybe this will also motivate me to resume playing my other characters as well; having two out of ten of them active again is a nice start, but hopefully I can pick more of them back up while I'm at it.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sorry about vanishing, my computer decided that working was for wimps and nothing I do will get it going. Chances are good that I won't be on here or skype for at least another week.

If you feel the need to bunny my characters while I'm gone feel free.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

This island is a dangerous place...

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

In Game event:

Kohlii Tournament and Celebration of Life

Purpose: celebration

Even when the world around us seems to crumble, let us never forget how fortunate we really are. This party is a celebration of life.

Come for a week of food, music, laughter, drink, prizes, and of course: Kohlii.

Prizes: All guests will leave with a complimentary iStone, the winning team will receive 1,000 widgets each player.

There will also be special event-specific weapons (to be approved by Nuju Metru) given to participants who amaze and impress.

Judges and participants welcomed

All guests will be housed in Niralle's glorious estate for the duration of this event.

640px-Rorschach_judge.jpg

--Character Profiles--

||--Veneras--|--MacGukko--|--Tharros--|--Xerrand--|--Tarian--|--Niralle--||

What happened to the Dark Walk quest?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

It did indeed finish. The resolution can be found here.

Thank you. 

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

IMPORTANT STAFF ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello all-

I'll be upfront: my in-game activity of late has been... well, frankly, it hasn't been. Due to a variety of factors, I find myself no longer able to dedicate the amount of time, energy, and creativity to the BZPRPG which I consider requisite of a good Game Master. Because I want to stop impeding any forward motion in the game - because doing so isn't fair to you, dear player base - and because I recognize that the needs of the game are outside my current and future capacities to maintain, I have decided to step down from my position as BZPRPG Game Master.

My successor, your new GM effective immediately, is Tyler. All hail the Pinkie of Smite! Long may he reign.

During his career as a player and his time as a staff member, Rob has demonstrated his passion for the game, his creativity, his skill, and his administrative sense of humor more times than I could possibly count. I have full confidence in his abilities to guide this RPG into an era of new successes, and to continue innovating within the world of the game (with the indispensable help of the invaluable Gabe and Alex, let's not forget!).

Yesterday, I had a conference call with the staff to inform them of the succession, and to discuss the new landscape of our team. They all wholly support Tyler as their next captain, and have graciously asked me to stay on board, albeit in a smaller role. I will remain a member of the BZPRPG staff, serving as an OOC administrator and creative consultant. I may, one day, peek my head back into the IC level of things, but probably only at a standard PC level... Unless, one day, Tyler invites me in for a guest-smite. I could probably manage to do that.

I'd like to take my final moment on the bully pulpit to express what an honor it's been to have served this game the way that I did. I can still remember the moment when Josh handed this beast over to me, officially... seems like ages ago, but I recall having felt all the new responsibility and power sink onto my shoulders like a heavy (that is to say, heavily pimpin') cape. I remember the sense of obligation - of empowerment - to transform the BZPRPG into the kind of game I thought it deserved to be, an obligation I continue feeling to this day. I feel pretty good about having served that obligation, which is why I'm okay with stepping down now. 

I witnessed remarkable creativity from you all, dear players, during my time on top: that was really what inspired me to push the game to be as good as I could. I'm very proud of what we, as a community, accomplished under my tenure. Perhaps what I'm most proud of is that I managed to pound into so many of your heads the importance of character/CD above powers/"winning." Some of you who are newer to the community may not be able to appreciate how fundamental that change in mindset has been from previous iterations of the BZPRPG, and how much better it is, so just take my word for it.

Strike that: I'm most proud of finishing the Starter Topic. Formatting nightmare.

Anywho, I think that's it. Thank you all for such an enjoyable run. I eagerly await watching this game grow from the backseat.

Best,

Aaron

• Upvote 14

test2.png