BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Fair enough. Makes sense to me. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Where is the most stuff happening? I want to GET BACK IN THIS, but Ta-Wahi is pretty empty, and I was wondering if the entire BZPRPG was floundering.

Also, Ghosthands, what happened to the VOLCANO QUEST?

"Remember when the comics forum had a lot of good stuff? Let's make that a thing again." -Kazi the Matoran

Where is the most stuff happening? I want to GET BACK IN THIS, but Ta-Wahi is pretty empty, and I was wondering if the entire BZPRPG was floundering.

Also, Ghosthands, what happened to the VOLCANO QUEST?

It's the start of the new school year; a good few players have to adapt to that, which means activity occasionally dips a little in the fall. A fact exacerbated by a few unrelated factors that should, hopefully, be solved soon.

That said, if you're looking to ask Ghost something, PMing him is best. Not attempting all caps in Discussion. :P

• Upvote 2

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The Ko-Koro expedition is pretty much over! Just have to wrap some stuff up behind the scenes. Like I said in the post, I'll get back to you with what exactly has changed for your character; y'all have undertaken a mission for the Legacy, after all! At the very least some street cred is in order.

As for the Ga-Koro side, I'm still waiting on Tyler to get back to me to wrap things up. But fret not, it's coming! I think.

The times, they are a-changing...

Any idea if a new chapter will ever come out? Or is chapter 3 also gonna contain the ending of this RPG (whenever that is)?

The staff is working on moving the plot forward, but they've been stalled for the past few weeks with school starting and all.  The last I heard, there is possibly going to be at least one more chapter, but you never know.  Things change.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Any idea if a new chapter will ever come out? Or is chapter 3 also gonna contain the ending of this RPG (whenever that is)?

Just to make the terminology clear: the game's story is divided into Arcs, of which we are currently in the second. Because Arc 2 ended up stretched over such a long period of time, it was decided that it would be split into Chapters. We are currently in Chapter 3, which will be the final chapter of Arc 2.

Yes, there will be an Arc 3, and most likely more after that. The staff currently have no intention of ending this RPG.

As Mel says, we're working on getting this chapter's plot going but it's a busy time for most of us so things are slow. I freely admit that I'm the one holding things up at the moment: I'm working on a big plot post which is taking longer than expected to write. Watch this space.

Edited by Ghosthands
  • Upvote 1

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Just to make the terminology clear: the game's story is divided into Arcs, of which we are currently in the second. Because Arc 2 ended up stretched over such a long period of time, it was decided that it would be split into Chapters. We are currently in Chapter 3, which will be the final chapter of Arc 2.

Yes, there will be an Arc 3, and most likely more after that. The staff currently have no intention of ending this RPG.

As Mel says, we're working on getting this chapter's plot going but it's a busy time for most of us so things are slow. I freely admit that I'm the one holding things up at the moment: I'm working on a big plot post which is taking longer than expected to write. Watch this space.

*watches infinitely*

That sounds cool, it's nice to get info on the progress. Looking forward to the upcoming plot post.

Very much this. We are currently within the last chapter of this arc, and hopefully that chapter should be progressing smoothly very soon. There are absolutely no plans to end the game any time soon, and in fact we have plans tentatively laid out for both the next arc and the one after it.

Never fear. We're getting things moving, and we have a plan. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

No plan survives first contact with the enemy. 

• Upvote 4

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Which isn't a concern here. In fact it hasn't been a concern going back as far as 2013, and potentially before that depending on your standards. We always have an endgame to reach, but what happens on the way is always malleable. 

Mentions of staff supremacy are in jest, and only in jest. I thought that was clear, based upon this staff tenure's track record, but I apologize for any confusion. :)

• Upvote 5

fK5oqYf.jpg

I have only been on this forum for this year. I don't know the track record of the staff myself, so I apologize if that sounded like slander to you guys. So far, I say it's been a great experience.

No apologies needed, it was directed more at the people that do have a little more experience with how this arc has handled larger events. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

This was a parody from Half-Life's Opposing Force.

All I can remember of it was:

'No plan survives first contact with the enemy.'

'If it does survive first contact, it's a trap.'

And

'If the attack is going well, it's a diversion'

'That diversion you ignored was the main attack'

And

'If the enemy are in visual range, so are you'

• Upvote 1

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

the actual guide to combat is "browbeat everyone into THINKING you're a lot better at it than you actually are"

worked for me anyway

Tyler, please touch the spot on the doll where Raz keked you.

Everyone's back now, guys, so expect plot activity more within the next few days. As far as the Homeboy Regime is concerned, the memeings will continue until morale improves.

-Tyler

• Upvote 4

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

I live!

At the new house and it now has internet. I'm sorry to say it's going to say that it's going to take at least another week until I can get on Skype again though.

I saw that somebody had questions about the Sentinels (current name of the Po-koro Guards.) If you could PM me what you wanted to know I'll be able to give you a more detailed answer.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

It's good to know I've been missed.

Also, you two seem to have missed the fact that Kale was going on the Sanctum scouting mission. The idea was for him to locate concentrations of people via the metal in their bodies. It's why he asked for the extra hour, stuff like that takes a while.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

You missed me because apparently I can turn raging psychopaths into half decent people just by having a character in the same area.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1